Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 464341 times
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #3335: May 31, 2021 08:48:57 am
      Christ if this is what you lot or like with city God knows what the other manc thread is like.  :lmao: 

Ian I'm afraid to admit I've not been on laugh at manc thread since the day of our final last Wednesday   :couch:

You'll be please to hear I was that gutted I just didn't have the stomach to read you all taken the p!ss. I'm actually waiting for the page to change to 785 so I don't get tempted to read past post.  ;D It's the first time I've ever ignore the thread after you lot have reason to take the p!ss.

I'm still trying to swallow the bitter  pill but it's lodged halfway down my throat  :lmao:. I'm drinking plenty of water and when we get to 785 I should be ok.  :lmao:

I honestly think I might have snapped such the disappointment in not only losing to a inferior side but the fact Ole didn't have a plan b. I've seen how toxic your match  threads get at times and your pulling each others hair out   :o  I simply didn't want to get involved in any altercations which I believe I would have such the frustration I had on the nite.

No doubt bully boy had a field day on there but then that's what the thread is all about.  ;D  So my apologies to all apart from bully boy for not taking my medicine after a beating. Pretty sure we have all done it but it was a first for me.  ;D

There you go Aussie tw@t. I've eaten my humble pie.  :lmao:

You utter sh*t house  :D

Spend all this time on here but can’t take looking at the only relevant thread for you

I mean I like you Keith, I like your balls and gumption but not going in there cause you lost a game is proper shithousery

Ya fanny  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,965 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3336: May 31, 2021 09:14:03 am
      You utter sh*t house  :D

Spend all this time on here but can’t take looking at the only relevant thread for you

I mean I like you Keith, I like your balls and gumption but not going in there cause you lost a game is proper shithousery

Ya fanny  ;D

Hey it's a first.  ;D I've been honest, How many times you have lot! done  the same thing? Don't say you haven't either  :lmao:

Guilty as charged your honour, I'm a sh!thouse.  :lmao:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #3337: May 31, 2021 06:47:02 pm
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #3338: May 31, 2021 06:57:11 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,965 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3339: May 31, 2021 06:57:54 pm
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3340: Jun 01, 2021 02:27:59 am
      Christ if this is what you lot or like with city God knows what the other manc thread is like.  :lmao: 

Ian I'm afraid to admit I've not been on laugh at manc thread since the day of our final last Wednesday   :couch:

You'll be please to hear I was that gutted I just didn't have the stomach to read you all taken the p!ss. I'm actually waiting for the page to change to 785 so I don't get tempted to read past post.  ;D It's the first time I've ever ignore the thread after you lot have reason to take the p!ss.

I'm still trying to swallow the bitter  pill but it's lodged halfway down my throat  :lmao:. I'm drinking plenty of water and when we get to 785 I should be ok.  :lmao:

I honestly think I might have snapped such the disappointment in not only losing to a inferior side but the fact Ole didn't have a plan b. I've seen how toxic your match  threads get at times and your pulling each others hair out   :o  I simply didn't want to get involved in any altercations which I believe I would have such the frustration I had on the nite.

No doubt bully boy had a field day on there but then that's what the thread is all about.  ;D  So my apologies to all apart from bully boy for not taking my medicine after a beating. Pretty sure we have all done it but it was a first for me.  ;D

There you go Aussie tw@t. I've eaten my humble pie.  :lmao:

Hey I never even mentioned you but glad you lost and are miserable  :lmao: :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3341: Jun 01, 2021 07:32:46 am
      last one...for now    ;D

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,965 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3342: Jun 01, 2021 07:53:31 am
      Hey I never even mentioned you but glad you lost and are miserable  :lmao: :lmao:

#c**t  :lmao:
      I'm pretty sure someone did.  ;D The times in the passed I've read where's Keith.  ;D Has it gone to 785 yet.  ;D
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #3343: Jun 01, 2021 09:15:06 am
      #c**t  :lmao:
      I'm pretty sure someone did.  ;D The times in the passed I've read where's Keith.  ;D Has it gone to 785 yet.  ;D

No

No one is going to post again in there until you grow a pair and have a look  ;D

Come on, get used to failure, you’ll need to as your lot are F***ing sh*te now  :)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,965 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3344: Jun 01, 2021 10:30:26 am
      No

No one is going to post again in there until you grow a pair and have a look  ;D

Come on, get used to failure, you’ll need to as your lot are f**king sh*te now  :)

:lmao:
      Not a chance, I get on with too many scousers on here and don't want altercations which at the end of the day you expect to get the p!ss taken out. I've almost swallowed that pill though so won't be long before I'm back on there.

I'll grow a pair when it reaches 785.  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3345: Jun 21, 2021 01:32:54 pm

Nah, total c**t, he could hand over all his wealth to me and I'd still think he's a c**t, wanna know why ?.....

.........cos he's a c**t!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,965 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3346: Jul 24, 2021 12:02:02 pm
      Just come up on my Facebook feed ( Man City Now News ) Harry Kane to join City for £160 million and on £400,000 a week wages. If true mighty  favs now to win the league again.  :f_wah:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,965 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3347: Jul 31, 2021 09:11:53 am
      If Sky Sports are right ( normally are ) then United and you lot have taken another body blow to winning the league if they get Grealish.   :f_wah:

Think they would be better suited as a out and out striker but maybe they put sterling in a strikers roll given Grealish will surly take his spot.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #3348: Aug 01, 2021 12:30:37 pm
      If Sky Sports are right ( normally are ) then United and you lot have taken another body blow to winning the league if they get Grealish.   :f_wah:

Think they would be better suited as a out and out striker but maybe they put sterling in a strikers roll given Grealish will surly take his spot.

Made me laugh as I recalled baldy bonce Guardiola saying about a month ago and I quote “there is no chance of us signing anyone with the price’s been quoted “
      One month later and two £100 million plus bids lodged for Kane and Grealish bloody ridiculous money .
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #3349: Aug 01, 2021 03:37:36 pm

A few rumours about Bernardo Silva leaving the club though... Grealish could possibly be a like for like replacement.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3399 
      Reply #3350: Aug 03, 2021 10:00:26 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,965 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3351: Aug 04, 2021 11:58:31 am
      Grealish in Manchester to sign up with th blue sh*te.  :f_doh:

May as well give oil merchants title now.  :throw:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #3352: Aug 04, 2021 01:10:41 pm
      Grealish in Manchester to sign up with th blue sh*te.  :f_doh:

May as well give oil merchants title now.  :throw:

I read a short bit from a writer explaining that City can sign both Grealish and Kane and still comply with FFP but it would likely take them selling someone like Sterling first. Basically when you sell a player you can deduct the entire amount against their amortized value (which is lower at the end of the contract) and when you factor in purchases of players, you don't incur the full amount, it gets amortized over the length of the deal. So they can certainly afford both. Just need to move on Sterling or Silva.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #3353: Aug 04, 2021 01:49:35 pm
      I read a short bit from a writer explaining that City can sign both Grealish and Kane and still comply with FFP but it would likely take them selling someone like Sterling first. Basically when you sell a player you can deduct the entire amount against their amortized value (which is lower at the end of the contract) and when you factor in purchases of players, you don't incur the full amount, it gets amortized over the length of the deal. So they can certainly afford both. Just need to move on Sterling or Silva.

That will be a tough ask given the wages Sterling and Silva are on, probably only 2 or 3 other clubs that can afford them.

I hope bringing in Grealish and Kane disrupts the harmony at City as there will be so many players competing for places.

Aside from Kane, De Bruyne, Dias and Ederson they will basically have 2 first teams to pick from.

If Grealish and Kane settle in immediately it will be extremely hard to see past them winning the title again.

And they might as well F**k FFP out the window too, shambles of a rule system that it is.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #3354: Aug 04, 2021 02:41:46 pm
      That will be a tough ask given the wages Sterling and Silva are on, probably only 2 or 3 other clubs that can afford them.

I hope bringing in Grealish and Kane disrupts the harmony at City as there will be so many players competing for places.

Aside from Kane, De Bruyne, Dias and Ederson they will basically have 2 first teams to pick from.

If Grealish and Kane settle in immediately it will be extremely hard to see past them winning the title again.

And they might as well f**k FFP out the window too, shambles of a rule system that it is.

City plays under their own set of rules. It's horrible.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,965 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3355: Aug 04, 2021 04:03:43 pm

Wouldn't matter if it took 6 months to settle in, with that squad we're all on catch up. However, you just know in that squad their pretty much unbeatable in a calendar year.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #3356: Aug 04, 2021 04:36:39 pm
      City plays under their own set of rules. It's horrible.

And still can't win Big Ears, I think that's F***ing hilarious considering it's the cup the Shiekhs want.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #3357: Aug 04, 2021 04:45:05 pm
      And still can't win Big Ears, I think that's f**king hilarious considering it's the cup the Shiekhs want.

It is heart warming to see City and PSG fail at winning the CL, i admit. F**k them.

Quick Reply