Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 465616 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #4071: Jan 19, 2023 09:16:59 pm
      Fcukā€¦. Regardless of the end result I still think Arsenal now in the running. Are city all over them? Do you think they will get a winner?

All Spurs own fault, trying to play out from back, give ball away and city score, rinse and repeat for the 2nd.

Now panicking like F**k.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4072: Jan 19, 2023 10:38:31 pm
      All Spurs own fault, trying to play out from back, give ball away and city score, rinse and repeat for the 2nd.

Now panicking like f**k.

Just got home seen the result. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø Sounds like a missed a really good match. I still believe ( after tonite ) Arsenal can now win the league. Was listening to talk sport on way home and a Spurs fan came on absolutely buzzing that city had won coz load of Arsenal fans texting him at half time saying thanks for helping them win the league.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,331 posts | 6386 
      Reply #4073: Jan 19, 2023 10:43:46 pm
      Pep having a go at the fans in the post game interview. Good stuff. Even he realizes they are plastic.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,218 posts | 1221 
      Reply #4074: Jan 19, 2023 11:04:48 pm
      I hope Arsenal win it. Underdogs, stuck by their manager and his vision and brought through some excellent young players. Can't stand Pep and Citeh.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4075: Jan 20, 2023 09:24:00 am
      I hope Arsenal win it. Underdogs, stuck by their manager and his vision and brought through some excellent young players. Can't stand Pep and Citeh.

I hope Arsenal win it also but just canā€™t stand Arteta although itā€™s impossible to fault the lad. Turned his side to what now looks like a Premier league contender and no longer in the also rans.

I like Pep but something amiss? Heā€™s publicly stated heā€™s not bothered about winning the cups all the league . ( maybe language barrier) No reference to CL but he wants his player to find that passion/motivation than won them four leagues in five years.

He openly states his team not playing to the levels of his expectations. Heā€™s even called the fans about being booed, donā€™t know what it is but surely something going on behind the scenes?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #4076: Jan 20, 2023 06:25:37 pm
      I hope Arsenal win it also but just canā€™t stand Arteta although itā€™s impossible to fault the lad. Turned his side to what now looks like a Premier league contender and no longer in the also rans.

I like Pep but something amiss? Heā€™s publicly stated heā€™s not bothered about winning the cups all the league . ( maybe language barrier) No reference to CL but he wants his player to find that passion/motivation than won them four leagues in five years.

He openly states his team not playing to the levels of his expectations. Heā€™s even called the fans about being booed, donā€™t know what it is but surely something going on behind the scenes?

Nah he's basically just calling the fans out as entitled pricks. Also think the world cup fatigue is catching up with a couple of his players.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4077: Jan 22, 2023 03:16:45 pm
      Heā€™s that fcuking good he makes it look easy, no guesses.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4078: Jan 22, 2023 04:13:18 pm
      Some stat this is. How many games for a player to get  4 hatricks in the Premier League.

Erling Haaland 19
      Rudd Van Nistlerooy 65
      Luis Suarez  81
      Alan Shearer 86
      Robbie Folwer 89
      Michael Owen 99
      Harry Kane 107
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4079: Jan 27, 2023 10:06:25 pm
      Well we learned tonite City still the team to beat if your going to win the league. They never really looked like in any danger to me and and controlled the game at their pace. They simply pass the ball better than any club in the league. When the opposition have the ball they close you down so quickly you end up passing it back.

Still cityā€™s to lose for me.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #4080: Jan 28, 2023 09:18:43 am
      Well we learned tonite City still the team to beat if your going to win the league. They never really looked like in any danger to me and and controlled the game at their pace. They simply pass the ball better than any club in the league. When the opposition have the ball they close you down so quickly you end up passing it back.

Still cityā€™s to lose for me.

Canā€™t believe Iā€™m agreeing with you ye ugly Manc Fuckpig, youā€™re lot had it in their heyday, and for a spell in the 60ā€™s, we had it when we dominated the 70ā€™s & 80ā€™s and recently as you well know, and that is having a well oiled machine with its component parts that fit perfectly without so much as a grumble,

Your noisy neighbours could be here for a while I expect but others are showing signs of giving them a good run for their money, weā€™re about Ā£300m short of going head to head at this moment in time, but once weā€™ve had a refit, and that wonā€™t take long, the most successful club in the history of British football will be back in its rightful place, hoovering up titles & tin, just like the good old days,

Itā€™s not out of the question that within the next few seasons weā€™ll be seeing the Goons, and the Toons, your lot, Chavs, ourselves and Citeh all swapping the top six places in what could be the ultimate premiere league fight, in short this particular league reaching its Zenith, and any talk of a Super League will be idle tittle tattle, cos this will be the ā€˜Super Leagueā€™ ?

Now Iā€™m going now, into a darkened room, where I need to lie down and meditate, me agreeing with a Manky Manc, think Iā€™d rather have my ring piece sandblasted  !!

Merry Xmas ya pr**k 🤪🤣ā¤ļø🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 877 posts | 102 
      Reply #4081: Jan 28, 2023 09:39:06 am
      it was at Etihad dont forget so enough of the city circle jerk
      theyve dropped a lot more points than arsenal
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4082: Jan 28, 2023 03:11:33 pm

Canā€™t believe Iā€™m agreeing with you ye ugly Manc Fuckpig, youā€™re lot had it in their heyday, and for a spell in the 60ā€™s, we had it when we dominated the 70ā€™s & 80ā€™s and recently as you well know, and that is having a well oiled machine with its component parts that fit perfectly without so much as a grumble,

Your noisy neighbours could be here for a while I expect but others are showing signs of giving them a good run for their money, weā€™re about Ā£300m short of going head to head at this moment in time, but once weā€™ve had a refit, and that wonā€™t take long, the most successful club in the history of British football will be back in its rightful place, hoovering up titles & tin, just like the good old days,

Itā€™s not out of the question that within the next few seasons weā€™ll be seeing the Goons, and the Toons, your lot, Chavs, ourselves and Citeh all swapping the top six places in what could be the ultimate premiere league fight, in short this particular league reaching its Zenith, and any talk of a Super League will be idle tittle tattle, cos this will be the ā€˜Super Leagueā€™ ?

Now Iā€™m going now, into a darkened room, where I need to lie down and meditate, me agreeing with a Manky Manc, think Iā€™d rather have my ring piece sandblasted  !!

Merry Xmas ya P**ck 🤪🤣ā¤ļø🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Perhaps you think Iā€™ve changed my allegiance to being a scouse kunt  ;D Then again! Maybe your crossing over to the other side as these days you do nothing but agree with me.  :lmao:

Pending who buys United & Liverpool your probably right. However, personally I wouldnā€™t want a super league, our domestic league is the best in the world why should we change it and cause more heartache on travelling fans having to get a plane. The games dear enough as it is and just isnā€™t fair on the diehard fans no matter who you support.

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      Reply #4083: Jan 29, 2023 09:18:41 am
      Perhaps you think Iā€™ve changed my allegiance to being a scouse kunt  ;D Then again! Maybe your crossing over to the other side as these days you do nothing but agree with me.  :lmao:

Pending who buys United & Liverpool your probably right. However, personally I wouldnā€™t want a super league, our domestic league is the best in the world why should we change it and cause more heartache on travelling fans having to get a plane. The games dear enough as it is and just isnā€™t fair on the diehard fans no matter who you support.

If you care to re read my post ye thick Manc Cnut youā€™ll establish that I was actually promoting the current premier league becoming thee ā€˜Super Leagueā€™,ā€¦ā€¦with possibly the top six clubs being very close in terms financiality and all having a chance of lifting the titleā€¦..in short the most tightest closely fought premier league battle ever since itā€™s inception inā€™92ā€™,
      Itā€™s been part of the norm for it to be maybe a two, sometimes a three horse race, but if all of those six horses above come to the starting line like the well oiled machines weā€™ve alluded to, it really would become a super league, I donā€™t mean just those six in a league you daft tw*t the other 14 clubs will still be there also, albeit making up the numbers,ā€¦..

Thought I seen your name on the side of a loaf this morning but when I looked again it said,Thick Cu t !!

Hope over Fear !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4084: Jan 29, 2023 09:43:56 am

If you care to re read my post ye thick Manc Cnut youā€™ll establish that I was actually promoting the current premier league becoming thee ā€˜Super Leagueā€™,ā€¦ā€¦with possibly the top six clubs being very close in terms financiality and all having a chance of lifting the titleā€¦..in short the most tightest closely fought premier league battle ever since itā€™s inception inā€™92ā€™,
      Itā€™s been part of the norm for it to be maybe a two, sometimes a three horse race, but if all of those six horses above come to the starting line like the well oiled machines weā€™ve alluded to, it really would become a super league, I donā€™t mean just those six in a league you daft tw*t the other 14 clubs will still be there also, albeit making up the numbers,ā€¦..

Thought I seen your name on the side of a loaf this morning but when I looked again it said,Thick Cu t !!

Hope over Fear !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A

No you wasnā€™t, you were agreeing with me like you always do you manc kunt in disguise  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      Reply #4085: Jan 29, 2023 10:03:17 am
      No you wasnā€™t, you were agreeing with me like you always do you manc kunt in disguise  :lmao:

Ffs Keith, your scraping the barrel for a piss take if you think Iā€™m a dirty Manc fuckpig, in disguise or any other guise for that matter :lmao: :lmao:

Go and take yer face for a sh*te, and donā€™t forget to wipe yer lips 💋ā€¦ā€¦

ā€¦ā€¦.Ya Kuntā€¦🤪
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #4086: Jan 29, 2023 10:38:46 am

Itā€™s only the best league when teams find some super strength and can achieve 90+ points. Otherwise city will win it by march.

I also think that travelling fans will be gone in the next decade or so. With this net zero farce and the price (and companies going bust) of flights and petrol and restrictions I can see it becoming too difficult to get about.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4087: Jan 29, 2023 10:43:22 am

Ffs Keith, your scraping the barrel for a piss take if you think Iā€™m a dirty Manc fuckpig, in disguise or any other guise for that matter :lmao: :lmao:

Go and take yer face for a sh*te, and donā€™t forget to wipe yer lips 💋ā€¦ā€¦

ā€¦ā€¦.Ya Kuntā€¦🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4088: Jan 29, 2023 10:45:28 am

I also think that travelling fans will be gone in the next decade or so. With this net zero farce and the price (and companies going bust) of flights and petrol and restrictions I can see it becoming too difficult to get about.

One of many reasons why the super league shouldnā€™t go ahead Bob.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #4089: Jan 29, 2023 10:52:49 am
      One of many reasons why the super league shouldnā€™t go ahead Bob.

Itā€™ll be all leagues I reckon!

Just a hunch. The way things are going with net zero away fans will be phased outā€¦.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #4090: Jan 29, 2023 11:12:15 am

Been enlightened on the return rail fare to London from Liverpool - Ā£350 - I kid you not!
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #4091: Jan 29, 2023 11:17:51 am

Been enlightened on the return rail fare to London from Liverpool - Ā£350 - I kid you not!

I believe you!
      I was looking at a return ticket to Brighton the other day for me and my missus and it was crazyā€¦.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #4092: Jan 29, 2023 12:23:27 pm
      I believe you!
      I was looking at a return ticket to Brighton the other day for me and my missus and it was crazyā€¦.

Travelling to away matches by train is an absolute joke!

The Tory privatisation mantra fails irrevocably yet again.
      Not at all surprising when the fuckers have fellow Tory parasites running operations with the sole purpose of cutting services and economising to line their own pockets.

A concept this government fully endorse and contributions to the Tory parasite party from the various privatised companies are gratefully accepted.

« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2023 12:31:08 pm by stuey »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #4093: Jan 29, 2023 12:30:04 pm
      Itā€™s only the best league when teams find some super strength and can achieve 90+ points. Otherwise city will win it by march.

Small country though, coach travel and cars still make it the reason why away travel at footy is more prevalent. Will still be that way.

Quick Reply