Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 474311 times
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,934 posts | 448 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #4094: Jan 30, 2023 12:34:44 pm
      Rumours they are loaning out Cancelo. Been a big part of their success but with the emergence of Rico Lewis the form of Nathan Ake and also having Kyle Walker he's been pushed down the pecking order.

Wonder if Milner, Ramsay or Gomez will push Trent out the team in such a way?  :f_tongueincheek:

If you don't laugh and all that...
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #4095: Jan 30, 2023 12:44:28 pm
      Rumours they are loaning out Cancelo. Been a big part of their success but with the emergence of Rico Lewis the form of Nathan Ake and also having Kyle Walker he's been pushed down the pecking order.

Wonder if Milner, Ramsay or Gomez will push Trent out the team in such a way?  :f_tongueincheek:

If you don't laugh and all that...

I'd take cancelo all day. Can play on either side. No chance of it happening though. They sold 2 to arsenal .... look what happened.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,239 posts | 3491 
      Reply #4096: Jan 30, 2023 01:03:27 pm
      I'd take cancelo all day. Can play on either side. No chance of it happening though. They sold 2 to arsenal .... look what happened.

Going to cost Bayern £61mil

bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,267 posts | 282 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #4097: Jan 30, 2023 01:28:49 pm

Good player him! Oh to have the luxury of letting quality go and not worrying about it 🥹
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #4098: Jan 30, 2023 04:50:57 pm
      Something must have gone on there, I know I've seen he's bitched about playing time, but to let him go by Pep will either be a masterstroke or pure madness.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,239 posts | 3491 
      Reply #4099: Jan 30, 2023 05:09:41 pm
      Something must have gone on there, I know I've seen he's bitched about playing time, but to let him go by Pep will either be a masterstroke or pure madness.

Been a bust up
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #4100: Jan 30, 2023 05:14:08 pm

Hahaha G.Nev and J. Carra will have him done as finished on the next MNF. Can't have really good footballers leaving the Premier league for no reason.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4101: Jan 30, 2023 05:25:47 pm

I’m in agreement, all isn’t well with Pep and some players.
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #4102: Jan 31, 2023 09:18:52 am
      I’m in agreement, all isn’t well with Pep and some players.

Send him to us. Oh for a right back that can actually defend. What a difference that would make.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4103: Jan 31, 2023 09:27:51 am
      Send him to us. Oh for a right back that can actually defend. What a difference that would make.

Thought you meant Pep for a second.   ;D
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #4104: Jan 31, 2023 10:28:43 am
      They think they will win the lot and become the dominant force in world football whilst they are getting turned down by all the big names and ending up with the likes of Adebayor and Barry who are noting but money grabbers.

9 Strikers! :lmao:

Could go on and on........

I just accidentally clicked the first page of this thread ... some funny comments. I guess it was inevitable they'd start to dominate with limitless funds. Just like it's inevitable old big ears will get bought soon as well.

Happy to see arsenal doing what they're doing. United are our rivals ... I've no love for united but I respect what they've done over the years. I hate city and I've no respect for anything they've purchased. I refuse to use the word 'won'
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #4105: Jan 31, 2023 02:45:57 pm
      I just accidentally clicked the first page of this thread ... some funny comments. I guess it was inevitable they'd start to dominate with limitless funds. Just like it's inevitable old big ears will get bought soon as well.

Happy to see arsenal doing what they're doing. United are our rivals ... I've no love for united but I respect what they've done over the years. I hate city and I've no respect for anything they've purchased. I refuse to use the word 'won'

To be fair, they are yet to go on and become the dominant force. Only managed the 1 Champions League final and they lost it.
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #4106: Jan 31, 2023 04:31:24 pm
      To be fair, they are yet to go on and become the dominant force. Only managed the 1 Champions League final and they lost it.

They're the dominant force in this country. 5 titles in 7 years is donination. They'll always be back end of CL ... and sadly that will happen.

It was great going up against them and getting under their skin. But for us and Leicester in fraudiolas first season it would be 7 in 7 (I think unless Chelsea snook a title in)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #4107: Jan 31, 2023 04:37:56 pm
      They're the dominant force in this country. 5 titles in 7 years is donination. They'll always be back end of CL ... and sadly that will happen.

Domestically yes, but they wanted to be the dominant force in Europe and at that, they have failed so far.
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #4108: Jan 31, 2023 04:53:07 pm
      Domestically yes, but they wanted to be the dominant force in Europe and at that, they have failed so far.

Aye. That's why I call him fraudiola. Fraud at bayern as well.

But he'll buy one in the end ... and maybe another and he'll be hailed as a genius.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #4109: Jan 31, 2023 05:40:57 pm

He can't F***ing defend either. Another one of those modern day full backs. But can play either side.
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #4110: Jan 31, 2023 05:51:24 pm
      He can't f**king defend either. Another one of those modern day full backs. But can play either side.

Oh he can ... i think hes a good defender and compared to trent he's an awesome defender.

But I respect your opinion.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,239 posts | 3491 
      Reply #4111: Jan 31, 2023 06:08:22 pm

Yet you appear to what our club to do the same🤷‍♂️
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #4112: Feb 06, 2023 10:22:14 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4113: Feb 06, 2023 10:30:17 am

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Please no fines as that means nothing to them. Hooefully  points reduction 🙏🙏🙏
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #4114: Feb 06, 2023 10:35:26 am

If that's true they should be stripped of everything they 'bought' . Surprised it took them 4 years to work this out.

If they arnt heavily punished its time to just give up. 2 leagues 'won' by one point on the back of blatant cheating.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,479 posts | 2862 
      Reply #4115: Feb 06, 2023 10:35:54 am
      We’ve been down this road before and they’ve got away with it so I’m expecting the same again.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #4116: Feb 06, 2023 10:44:23 am
      apaprently the last straw was the £100million sponsorship from the hot dog vendor . Lets see how they get out of this one.

Quick Reply