Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 465358 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Re: Manchester City
      Reply #92: Jul 03, 2010 12:28:45 am
      not a mention of kompany or lescott in there either? or possibly the return of robinho? and don't forget johnson and swp... they have some serious depth!
      ]

Oh my F***ing mistake.

Lescott or Agger, give me the big Dane who wears number 5 at Anfield every F***ing time.
      Kompany or Lucas in the middle, to be honest it's a toss of a coin they're both average at best.

Robinho who couldn't hit a F***ing barn door away from home, oh aye shaking in me boots at the thought of him coming back.

Johnson won't touch the ball while Mancini is manager, nor will Ireland, nor will Onuhuha. As for that F***ing dwarf Wright-Phillips, he was so good he got fu**ed off on the right wing for a left footed Adam Johnson.

City are sh*t, they are brimming with overrated, overpaid, average players.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #93: Jul 03, 2010 12:47:12 am
      Sounding a bit angry there DLS :P
      But still, i think that these and Spurs are our main rivals, and to be honest (beware of a downer) i can't see us coming out on top with their depth and decent owners :-[

But F**k it, COME ON YOU REDS!
      jake15919
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 359 posts | 14 
      • Something, something, something, the dark side.
      Reply #94: Jul 03, 2010 12:53:20 am
      Remember, they Rent their ground from the council, don't they?

They bought the ground a few months back and pumped millions into redeveloping the local area. The only thing that could really help redevelope the area in my opinion would be carpet bombing
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #95: Jul 03, 2010 01:02:59 am
      Sounding a bit angry there DLS :P
      But still, i think that these and Spurs are our main rivals, and to be honest (beware of a downer) i can't see us coming out on top with their depth and decent owners :-[

But F**k it, COME ON YOU REDS!

I'm angry at people thinking Man City are some big and mighty side just because they've got money. So F***ing what if they can spend, spend, spend.

They always have been and always will be a small club. With all these, so called, world stars they still can't sell their ground out. With all these, so called, world stars they finished outside of the top four - something that the owners of their small club promised. They finished just four points ahead of us despite us having the worst season ever by all accounts and Man City exceeding expectations. Exceeding? They finished below what was F***ing expected.

City are a sh*t club with a sh*t team with sh*t fans.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #96: Jul 03, 2010 01:56:16 am
      I used to laugh at their ambition but they are actually starting to get World Class players....bas**rds.
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #97: Jul 03, 2010 02:12:04 am
      Want to know the weakness in there team?

Gareth LOLable Barry
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #98: Jul 03, 2010 02:14:05 am
      Want to know the weakness in there team?

Gareth LOLable Barry

And Micah Richards, I can't recall a player to show that much promise & then regress as much as he has - he makes Insua's second season look great.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      Reply #99: Jul 03, 2010 02:15:09 am
      And Micah Richards, I can't recall a player to show that much promise & then regress as much as he has - he makes Insua's second season look great.

I used to rate Micah but now looking at him overall he plays like a girl, maybe city got there books messed up and signed:

Micha Richards ;)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #100: Jul 03, 2010 02:24:40 am

Technically last season was Insua 3rd season with us.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #101: Jul 03, 2010 02:30:43 am
      Some of you sound bitter..

They have the cash we dont.. we are still a bigger club... but they the ones who are luring the players we would like to have here..
      muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Reply #102: Jul 03, 2010 07:30:31 am
      surely players like Santa Cruz and Stephen Ireland won't be hanging around. I think Ireland would be a good signing.
      garlo
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 518 posts |
      Reply #103: Jul 03, 2010 10:19:57 am
      ]

Oh my f**king mistake.

Lescott or Agger, give me the big Dane who wears number 5 at Anfield every f**king time.
      Kompany or Lucas in the middle, to be honest it's a toss of a coin they're both average at best.

Robinho who couldn't hit a f**king barn door away from home, oh aye shaking in me boots at the thought of him coming back.

Johnson won't touch the ball while Mancini is manager, nor will Ireland, nor will Onuhuha. As for that f**king dwarf Wright-Phillips, he was so good he got fu**ed off on the right wing for a left footed Adam Johnson.

City are sh*t, they are brimming with overrated, overpaid, average players.

all i'm saying is they do have those players on the bench that wouldn't start for us but they are good squad players, which is what we lack, depth. if we had the likes of kompany, johnson, ireland, robinho, santa cruz on the bench it would be amazing not only in-case of injury but it would create a little bit more of competition because on their day they are all good players.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #104: Jul 03, 2010 11:58:55 am
      surely players like Santa Cruz and Stephen Ireland won't be hanging around. I think Ireland would be a good signing.
      Great, so we're the bigger club signing the rejects from the lesser club
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #105: Jul 03, 2010 12:05:16 pm
      They will probably sell Ireland while Barry plays in the starting 11.
      Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #106: Jul 03, 2010 01:52:20 pm

Yeah but Ireland's quality and should really be in the starting 11.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #107: Jul 03, 2010 02:00:26 pm
      I'm angry at people thinking Man City are some big and mighty side just because they've got money. So F***ing what if they can spend, spend, spend.

They always have been and always will be a small club. With all these, so called, world stars they still can't sell their ground out. With all these, so called, world stars they finished outside of the top four - something that the owners of their small club promised. They finished just four points ahead of us despite us having the worst season ever by all accounts and Man City exceeding expectations. Exceeding? They finished below what was F***ing expected.

City are a sh*t club with a sh*t team with sh*t fans.

Completely agree.

As for their weaknesses, they have many - Barry, Richards, Bridge, their flanks can be exposed, too.

The only area where they possess any REAL quality is the CF and ST roles.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #108: Jul 03, 2010 03:35:46 pm
      all i'm saying is they do have those players on the bench that wouldn't start for us but they are good squad players, which is what we lack, depth. if we had the likes of kompany, johnson, ireland, robinho, santa cruz on the bench it would be amazing not only in-case of injury but it would create a little bit more of competition because on their day they are all good players.

Yeah they do have those players on the bench and still couldn't beat us last year - two draws (2-2 at Anfield and 0-0 at Eastlands).
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,383 posts | 2823 
      Reply #109: Jul 03, 2010 03:53:59 pm
      The only area where they possess any REAL quality is the CF and ST roles.

And even then I'd take an interested Torres and Gerrard over Tevez and Adebayor.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #110: Jul 03, 2010 04:25:33 pm
      What are you guys mooting their signings for! It just means things get tougher for us. Suddenly, a top 4 finish will be an achievement. And we will then miss Rafa.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      Reply #111: Jul 04, 2010 12:01:01 pm
      Manchester City 's new signing Yaya Toure will become the first Premier League player to smash the £200,000-a-week wages barrier. His weekly wage of £220,000 will earn him £55.6m over his five-year contract.

What a waste.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #112: Jul 04, 2010 12:32:53 pm
      Are you shitting me? :lmao:
      jake15919
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 359 posts | 14 
      • Something, something, something, the dark side.
      Reply #113: Jul 04, 2010 01:47:20 pm
      Hard to believe that a just over average footballer can earn be paid £1m per month
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #114: Jul 04, 2010 02:00:32 pm
      I heard it was £100k/week.

Quick Reply