Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 465247 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #2484: May 14, 2019 11:54:17 pm
      Just pathetic and classless from the City players, should serve as great motivation for our players though!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2485: May 15, 2019 12:19:32 am
      As soon as Pep goes they will be back to being as inconsistent as they were before his arrival (and in his first season), and if they get kicked out of the Champions League next season, if there is a vacancy somewhere (namely Barca who are likely to sack their manager) then I have no doubts he will be gone. He thrives on winning the Champions League and it's been about 7 years since he last won it so he wont want to be out of it for another year.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2486: May 15, 2019 12:44:30 am
      Like to see that c**t Pep Manage a small Club like Everton with little or no financial backing and see what he could do. Bet you he'd do sh*t!

F***ing Hate them cu*ts, not even going to watch that video as I know it will make me sick!
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,988 posts | 238 
      Reply #2487: May 15, 2019 02:39:18 am
      I am lost for words as it is shocking to see the players singing it.
      How any rival fan wants this club to win ahead of us is genuinely perplexing!
      Dragonmark
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 50 posts | 28 
      Reply #2488: May 15, 2019 04:01:13 am
      If factual, this financial doping sh*t is serious. The following punishment at minimum needs to happen to send a message that clubs can't keep doing this.

English FA: points deduction (ie birmingham city) but for next season, and stripped of any trophies won this season
      UEFA: champions league ban

Anything less, and they are getting away with murder.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,655 posts | 482 
      Reply #2489: May 15, 2019 04:52:03 am
      If factual, this financial doping sh*t is serious. The following punishment at minimum needs to happen to send a message that clubs can't keep doing this.

English FA: points deduction (ie birmingham city) but for next season, and stripped of any trophies won this season

I'm pretty sure if Jürgen had 2 full quality  XI to chose from, we would pip Pep to the title easily. Without that financial doping, Pep was languishing at 4th position.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2490: May 15, 2019 08:18:42 am

If their cheating aided them last season then why should they not have the title stripped away? All other sports do this, for example athletes being stripped of Gold medals etc.
      I'm not sure the City players celebrating one of our fans ending up with brain damage will help their cause either, utter scumbags!
      I really think City will have fallen in a lot of peoples estimation with that video, but it doesn't really surprise me, I can remember Kompany with that pathetic smirk after they beat us at the Emptihad when he was asked about the challenge on Salah.

If the players need any extra motivation for next season then there you have it, plus it should serve as extra motivation to win a competition for the 6th time which Citeh have never once come close to winning.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,188 posts | 4404 
      Reply #2491: May 15, 2019 11:16:59 am

You could say their owners do indeed!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,511 posts | 1499 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #2492: May 15, 2019 11:59:27 am
      Not many things get me angry in football. Not, genuinely angry, but that video does.  :mad:

Hope the players and staff at my club bottle that anger and release for each and every single 38 matches next season.

Man Utd I hate. But respect. Yes their fans have sung some horrible stuff in the past (and truth told so have we), and I'm not excusing that, but their players know better than to mock a coma victim. Everton I hate. But respect. Arsenal I hate. But respect. Even Chelsea who I hate, I respect. They'll sing the 'Gerrard slip' song all day, and they can because they were there on the pitch and had a war with us. But I like to think they wouldn't stoop that low. 

Man City I hate.

They've twice broken fair play rules, and now this? Does that not show you the scum that is the current City regime? Idiots.

If our players feel like I do right now, they just handed us the title next season. Hate us all you want, that's rivalry - but learn about class, respect, and how to apply it you classless ignorant imbeciles.

But let's be clear, this is nothing to do with kicking a football around a pitch for 90 minutes or who lost out to who by 1 point, this is all about how the Cox family must be feeling right now. It really does not get much lower than this.

Oh, and if the footballing suits only hand them a fine (you know, hand the billionaires a mere fine - oooooh that'll teach them), then they are just as bad.

What a disgusting club they are.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,655 posts | 482 
      Reply #2493: May 15, 2019 02:00:18 pm
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2494: May 15, 2019 03:38:05 pm

So are they denying the video exists or something or claiming its been doctored, at least own up to your mistakes you gutless bunch of overpaid wankers!
      If they want us to hate them then congrats they achieved it, but I suspect we aren't the only ones who hate them after that, will be interesting to see who the neutrals support next season.
      In any case it will just drive us on.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2495: May 15, 2019 03:53:25 pm
      Who gives a F**k about that financially doped club, it's like the scrawniest little sh*t at your school went on the 'roids and now thinks he's Arnold F***ing Shwarzenegger. Come back when you've won a few more titles and then maybe you can talk your way into a rivalry.

Nah it ain't about the titles. City will dominate this league for years to come, theres no stopping that for a long time to be honest.

Doesn't mean we have to have a rivalry with them, what they are doing is not that much of a shock or an achievement. The whole country knows that they are a nothing club. The reason United fans were desperate to see City win the title was because they are of very little importance to them or any one.
      « Last Edit: May 15, 2019 03:59:32 pm by fields of anny rd »
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2496: May 15, 2019 04:01:37 pm
      Nah it ain't about the titles. City will dominate this league for years to come, theres no stopping that for a long time to be honest.

Doesn't mean we have to have a rivalry with them, what they are doing is not that much of a shock or am achievement.

You mean the same way Chelsea have dominated all these years?? Everyone said the same about them when Roman took over, but after a couple of years they started to fluctuate. In this league its impossible to dominate for ever, I can't wait for the eventual demise of City, I absolutely detest that shithole of a club with its w**ker fans and players.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,204 posts | 8564 
      Reply #2497: May 15, 2019 04:36:31 pm
      That vid sums up the utter lack of class running right through the club. Absolutely no thought for the Man City fan attacked in Germany.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #2498: May 15, 2019 06:15:45 pm
      Don't forget the gobshites that threw a beer and had a go at G Neville at the amex,pretty sure there were some munichs chants in there as well.and i get it's not all fans but they are picking up alot of shall we say glory hunters that will think it's acceptable,see it on the city boston facebook,bin dippers etc.The club needs to F***ing come out against this sh*t,like we did in Barca. Anyways F**k them,birmingham with a dodgy bank account.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2499: May 16, 2019 10:56:54 pm
      The late great Joe Mercer will be turning in his grave at what City have become.They have cheated their way to the top in a financial way and the depths their supporters have sunk to.Joe built a great team that had class stamped all over it with the likes of Colin Bell,Franny Lee and there was no hint of corruption.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #2500: May 16, 2019 11:06:31 pm
      Surely with UEFA being at the heart of this, the FA should be looking at them too and handing out a points deduction if found guilty. How can the rules apply to one competition but not another, especially when UEFA competitions are riddled with dodgy dealings from the likes of PSG, Barca and no doubt others so City must be a pretty extreme case for a potential Champions League ban.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2501: May 17, 2019 11:59:38 am
      what about Real Madrid don't the receive cash from the King of Spain or something like that.
      the problem is does anyone think the FA or Uefa are the right people to investigate a charge of this nature.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #2502: May 17, 2019 02:30:52 pm
      Time city handed there title back. Any other team lower down found constantly flouting FFP rules over and over they be deducted points straight away and go down aleague or two even like Rangers. Disgrace city probably get away with. Another sport you break the rules you are disqualified end of story. City should been disqualified from the league. It should be in lpool procession now.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #2503: May 17, 2019 06:18:29 pm
      what about Real Madrid don't the receive cash from the King of Spain or something like that.
      the problem is does anyone think the FA or Uefa are the right people to investigate a charge of this nature.

Should probably be Fifa but it’s all the same really, none of them have the bottle to do anything significant to the bigger teams because it won’t benefit their own pockets if they do.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2504: May 17, 2019 06:43:21 pm
      They seem to be doing a lot of denying this club of late. From the chants, to the money, to the youth players.

They seem to think theres a vendetta against them and then sing about playing the victims?

If half the sh*t they have done is true then time for them to sort their sh*t out.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,324 posts | 6380 
      Reply #2505: May 17, 2019 06:58:35 pm
      Pep's come out and basically said "Sorry if what was sung was offensive to you, it wasn't meant to me" and basically saying he's sorry that they got caught.

Paraphrased of course, but the quotes are out there in an interview.

Bald muppet.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #2506: May 17, 2019 11:17:33 pm
      I thought some sort of decision was going to take place this week.  Are they waiting for City to sort their transfers out so they can give them a transfer ban?   

Quick Reply