Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 454722 times
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #3013: Feb 19, 2020 10:20:10 am
      man i really hate Real if there is two games i would like city to win will have to be this, the amount of sh*t coming out of the real forum about us and the Premiere league and specially today after our loss to Athletico 1-0, fvking Bell Ends Real Madrid supporters

F**k that, I hope Madrid beat them 5-0

If you think Madrid supporters say bad things about Liverpool wait until you hear what City supporters have to say
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3014: Feb 19, 2020 11:17:38 am
      F**k that, I hope Madrid beat them 5-0

If you think Madrid supporters say bad things about Liverpool wait until you hear what City supporters have to say

plus I'd quite like Real Madrid in the next round, dish out some revenge, mind you knocking out Citeh again would also be nice.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #3015: Feb 19, 2020 11:17:49 am
      sorry buddy they don't come close to those real cvnts
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #3016: Feb 19, 2020 11:32:42 am
      plus I'd quite like Real Madrid in the next round, dish out some revenge, mind you knocking out Citeh again would also be nice.

Would just love for City to fall at one of the first hurdles again, I'm sure we'd beat them and there's probably other teams who could knock them out also, but for their season to be essentially over in early March (in terms of the two big comps) would be great
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #3017: Feb 19, 2020 01:38:56 pm
      Not really a surprise that they would deny the allegations, I guess they feel the need to defend themselves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51562352

Allegations that Manchester City committed "serious breaches" of Uefa's club licensing and financial fair play regulations are "simply not true", says chief executive Ferran Soriano.

On Friday, Premier League champions City were handed a two-year Champions League ban and fined 30m euros (£25m).

The decision is subject to appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

"The fans can be sure of two things. The first one is that the allegations are false," said Soriano.

"And the second is that we will do everything that can be done to prove so."

The independent Adjudicatory Chamber of the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) said it had found City had broken the rules by "overstating its sponsorship revenue in its accounts and in the break-even information submitted to Uefa between 2012 and 2016", adding that the club "failed to cooperate in the investigation".

At the time, City said they were "disappointed but not surprised" by the "prejudicial" decision and would appeal.

In response to the allegations of overstating its sponsorship revenues, Soriano said: "The owner has not put money in this club that has not been properly declared.

"We are a sustainable football club, we are profitable, we don't have debt, our accounts have been scrutinised many times, by auditors, by regulators, by investors and this is perfectly clear."

He added that the club felt they were "considered guilty" on "every step of the way".

"We did cooperate with this process. We delivered a long list of documents and support that we believe is irrefutable evidence that the claims are not true," said the Spaniard.

"It was hard because we did this in the context of information being leaked to the media in the context of feeling that every step of the way, every engagement we had, we felt that we were considered guilty before anything was even discussed.

"At the end, this is an internal process that has been initiated and then prosecuted and then judged by this FFP [financial fair play] chamber at Uefa."
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3018: Feb 19, 2020 03:04:59 pm
      Not really a surprise that they would deny the allegations, I guess they feel the need to defend themselves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51562352

Perhaps not surprising, but I think its a silly move as they will come under even greater scrutiny now, they know they've bent the rules and if UEFA don't get them on this then they'll be even more determined to get them on something else and there are a hell of a lot of skeletons in Citeh's closet.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3019: Feb 19, 2020 04:37:37 pm
      If it’s not true then why did they refuse to co-operate? Don’t do that unless you have something to hide.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #3020: Feb 19, 2020 05:02:20 pm
      To be able to pay the amount they do , to the amount of players they do you have to have , the highest revenues , now it’s not called the emptyhad for no reason , never sells out , might have done that one year when Agueroooooo scored, and you have to have the biggest sponsorship deals , they have neither ,
      Now personally if their owner wants to spend all his on the club , then who are we to argue it’s his club his money , but as it stands he can’t do that , uefa aré open to a big lawsuit if they have jumped the gun in this and got it wrong , if their guilty just don’t see how they can reduce the ban .
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #3021: Feb 19, 2020 05:53:22 pm
      They raised the bar  ...... we've now cleared it and for them its fallen off !

Mu Ha Ha.

Our Second Coming is just beginning after 30 long years.

For starters this season 25 points ahead !
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3022: Feb 19, 2020 06:31:02 pm
      man i really hate Real if there is two games i would like city to win will have to be this, the amount of sh*t coming out of the real forum about us and the Premiere league and specially today after our loss to Athletico 1-0, fvking Bell Ends Real Madrid supporters

F**k that, I want Real to beat City, get the manc gobshites even more wound up. I can't stand Real but it's no contest when it comes to the mancs (either gang of shithouses)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3023: Feb 19, 2020 06:33:00 pm
      So is Madrid a bit like Manchester, just shithouse fans wherever you look?  Anyone who supports that Atletico team and how they pay has to be a an utter tw*t as well, it is ugly ugly football and winning by cheating is no victory.

As someone above pointed out, one of the reasons why we are benefiting from VAR more than other teams is that we are a very clean team and play to game with a good spirit and attitude.

I thought Atletico fans were F***ing superb last night, reminded me a bit of our support the way they got behind their team.

therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #3024: Feb 19, 2020 06:57:53 pm
       According to SSN they can cut the gap tonight to 22 points. Do you think we should worry?
       :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3025: Feb 19, 2020 07:48:00 pm
      did  someone forget to tell the City faithful there was a game on tonight because its only half full.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #3026: Feb 19, 2020 07:56:05 pm
      did  someone forget to tell the City faithful there was a game on tonight because its only half full.

No the faithful are there. All the plastics will be the ones missing
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #3027: Feb 19, 2020 07:59:51 pm

That many?! Wow, were they paid to be there or something? :lmao:
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #3028: Feb 19, 2020 08:13:18 pm
      Embarrassing showing from City that. Must be at least 1/3 empty & that's being very generous
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3029: Feb 19, 2020 08:19:11 pm
      I know for a fact if the boot was on the other foot you would not be able to get near Anfield . This is City's problem it is a facsimile of the former club it has no history or roots in the community other than those since they moved there.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #3030: Feb 19, 2020 08:31:28 pm
      Liverpool (u23’s) 1 Shrewsbury 0

Attendance 52399

Says it all
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3031: Feb 19, 2020 09:14:45 pm
      I thought Atletico fans were f**king superb last night, reminded me a bit of our support the way they got behind their team.

The support was very good, I agree with that, although their cheerleader had to gee them up all the time! I was referring more to how anyone can support such a negative, cynical cheating team, they play ugly football.

Anyway we'll beat them in 3 weeks, I am absolutely confident of that.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3032: Feb 19, 2020 09:15:36 pm
      Embarrassing showing from City that. Must be at least 1/3 empty & that's being very generous

Is it meant to demonstrate how much money they generate on match day? 😉
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3033: Feb 19, 2020 09:26:10 pm
      looks like a lot of their Fans started their own bans early
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3034: Feb 19, 2020 09:27:43 pm
      looks like a lot of their Fans started their own bans early

They are just a sh*t club from top to bottom, how lucky we all are to support Liverpool.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3035: Feb 20, 2020 07:35:13 am
      We didn't falsely declare any figures say city just before claiming a crowd of 54 thousand last night. Either very ballsy or just plain thick as F**k

Quick Reply