Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Bored this Easter ?

Read 1533 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Bored this Easter ?
      Mar 14, 2007 10:33:09 pm
      GET SNAPPED WITH THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY

Over the forthcoming Easter holiday period you've got the chance to stand beside the Champions League trophy - and get a professional photograph to take home! 
      The LFC Museum is working with local firm Classic Event Photography to offer this service. With super-fast printing times, a glossy print measuring 20cm x 15cm can be yours for just £7.50 (plus normal admission price to museum).

The service is available, without the need for advance booking, on the 6th, 8th, 12th and 13th of April. Doors are open from 10am until 4pm each day.
      Please note: the stadium tours are FULLY BOOKED on these days, so why not take this chance to see the museum and get a photograph beside the wonderful Champions League trophy!

No need to book – just come along and buy your tickets at the museum reception.

Admission prices:

Museum only: adults £5.00, children/OAPS £3.00, families £13.00. All times and prices subject to change at short notice.

Booking hotline: 0151 260-6677

Important security information

We regret that we cannot accept suitcases and other large and bulky items into either the museum or stadium. There is no place to store such items in the ground. 

Now that must be better than rolling Easter eggs down a hill ( or strairs ) !!!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: Bored this Easter ?
      Reply #1: Mar 14, 2007 11:48:23 pm
      I will be rolling easter eggs down my throat

£7.50 to get a picture next to the trophy sound a bargain to me
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #2: Mar 14, 2007 11:57:04 pm
      And if you haven't been the museum yet, you should go! Some brilliant fascinating things in there!! Lots of relics and memories from the past! :) Oh, and numerous silverware.... ;D

Defo a must for any LFC fan!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #3: Mar 15, 2007 01:52:47 am
      I've had my LFC credit card for a month or so now and I have earned myself enough LFC points to get two adult entries to the museum already, but I am holding out for the replica Istanbul Champions League medal ;)
      lfcgaz
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts |
      Reply #4: Mar 15, 2007 11:53:39 am
      i went to liverpool on saturday just gone and i had a look round the museum  seeing as though i was in the area , it's the 1st time ive been round it, some good stuff in there, for people who havent been they should go!!! :)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #5: Mar 15, 2007 02:08:49 pm
      I did the museum and stadium tour not long after Istanbul, its a brilliant day out.  When we got there, we were slightly early and the guy in the museum who was in charge of "ol Big Ears" said to us -  " I'm just about to get the trophy out the cabinet, seeing as your early, you can have the pleasure of it for 10 mins by yourselves while we're waiting for everyone else to arrive !!  OMG,  we had the trophy all to ourselves so got lots of photos, it made the hairs stand up on your neck just touching it !!!   He made our day did that guy !!    ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #6: Apr 08, 2007 01:34:02 pm
      ^^ bumped
      gerrard8
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts |
      Reply #7: Apr 08, 2007 10:04:14 pm
      its a beast =p