Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION

Read 4296 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION
      Apr 25, 2006 06:13:59 pm
      I'm gutted to read that our ticket allocation will be around 24,000 tickets maximum, the fans suffer again, that goes for Liverpol and West Ham.  The Millenium Stadium holds 74,000 so were's the other 26,000 going ?  Corporate and touts no doubt.  The allocation should be at least 30,000 for each club and then at least you have got a chance of a ticket, as it stands there will be thousands missing out yet again, that have followed the team all season long.   :cry:
      Cliff the Hammer
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Re: FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION
      Reply #1: Apr 25, 2006 09:18:05 pm
      Quote from: "smigger15"
      I'm gutted to read that our ticket allocation will be around 24,000 tickets maximum, the fans suffer again, that goes for Liverpol and West Ham.  The Millenium Stadium holds 74,000 so were's the other 26,000 going ?  Corporate and touts no doubt.  The allocation should be at least 30,000 for each club and then at least you have got a chance of a ticket, as it stands there will be thousands missing out yet again, that have followed the team all season long.   :cry:

You are so right Smigger.  It saddens me that the corporates and the F.A. hangers onners get such an allocation rather than the true fans.

In the play off finals the fans get a much greater allocation and the atmosphere last year when we played Preston was truly amazing.  It should be at least 30k for each club like you say.
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION
      Reply #2: Apr 26, 2006 04:00:59 pm
      i am 100% liverpool, but i went to the playoff final last year. with preston!!! it was fantastic. yet the hammers were extremley lucky to beat us. ;D  ;D  ;D
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION
      Reply #3: Apr 26, 2006 07:06:55 pm
      Why does this happen every f***in' year ? As usual everyone who spends hundreds of pounds every year to support their team misses out on the best game of the year because some fat cat who has never been the match in his life is sitting in our seat . 20 000 tickets going to people who couldn't be arsed who Liverpool or West Ham are ?
       This year I have been to around 25 games - £800
      I've took my lad to 10 games                     -  Â£320
      There's      Â£1120  .
       Ive got  a home shirt , a champions league shirt ,  A champions league final shirt , a champions league winners boxed shirt . I've bought 2 programs from each game - one for me and one for my lad .
      My daughters got 2 shirts and my missus has got 2 shirts . All of these shirts were bought this season . And at chrismas we spent £250 in the liverpool shop on stocking fillers for the kids . Oh and I've got a liverpool football club credit card which is maxed out . You figure out how much I've spent this year on Liverpool FC because I can't or I'll f***in' scream !

I'm not going to get a ticket for the final because I've only got 2 FA cup games on my fan card . The problem is we only played at home once this season in the FA cup . The rest were away matches .

As you can probably tell I'm f***in' GUTTED.

Something has got to be done about the tickets that the FA keep for themselves . COME ON LIVERPOOL  DO SOMETHING !!!
      Stand up for your fans ! Tell the FA to hand more tickets over !
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION
      Reply #4: Apr 26, 2006 07:38:25 pm
      Quote from: "Pablo"

I'm not going to get a ticket for the final because I've only got 2 FA cup games on my fan card . The problem is we only played at home once this season in the FA cup . The rest were away matches .

As you can probably tell I'm f***in' GUTTED.

Something has got to be done about the tickets that the FA keep for themselves . COME ON LIVERPOOL  DO SOMETHING !!!
      Stand up for your fans ! Tell the FA to hand more tickets over !

Sorry to hear that mate - you don't know how many tickets will be left over though so don't reach for the noose just yet.

Keep the faith  ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION
      Reply #5: Apr 26, 2006 07:43:44 pm
      Hey Pablo i just posted you a message on the other forum, don't give up hope yet mate, have you read the selling details ?  The bottom bit is for those of us that have got 2 FA Cup games on our cards, they are writing to us again so i'm afraid we got a few more sleepless nights wondering if we are going or not, keeping everything crossed for us again, it worked last time anyway !!  :D
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION
      Reply #6: Apr 26, 2006 07:52:30 pm
      Thanks smigger . I've just read the news . There's still a glimmer of hope .Fingers crossed , good luck .
      Cliff the Hammer
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      FA CUP TICKET ALLOCATION
      Reply #7: Apr 26, 2006 08:38:28 pm
      Pablo I am with you 100% on that.  Similar story for me with West Ham.  Even for the play offs last year I had to pay a fortune for them on ebay.
      Good luck ok.

Quick Reply