Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Supernatural

Read 16540 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Supernatural
      Jul 23, 2009 03:14:20 am
      I F***ing love Supernatural.  Does anyone else feel the same?  Deamons, rock & roll, classy cars, hot girls, none stop action and drama - need I say more?  ;)

Quote from: Synopsis
      Twenty-two years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic supernatural force. As a result, their father, John, raised the brothers to be soldiers. He taught them about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of America...and he taught them how to kill it. Sam, however, wanted nothing to do with this violent and dangerous life, and he left it behind, until the day Dean appeared on his doorstep with troubling news. Their father had gone missing on a "hunting trip." Sam and Dean have spent the last year cruising the highways of the United States in their 1967 Chevy Impala, searching for their lost father and encountering creatures that most people believe exist only in folklore, superstition and nightmares. Along the way, they have battled the various supernatural threats--and each other as well, for their sibling rivalries and conflicts were never far from the surface. Finally, they found their father, just as he was closing in on the Demon who claimed their mother.

Supernatural Season 1 UK Long Promo

I can't wait for season 5, which airs September 10th in America (online by the 11th ;)) - but schedule date us unknown for a UK showing.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Re: Supernatural
      Reply #1: Jul 23, 2009 04:07:10 am
      I am also a really big fan of the show, I use to watch it all the time because it was on a channel called Space which is pretty crappy channel. Once I did a bit of research I found out this show is very popular with people.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #2: Jul 23, 2009 10:56:54 am
      This is one of my favourite shows at the moment. The last episode of Season 4 was quite a shock. Ruby betrayed them and Sam was wrong all the way. Season 4 started slowly though it really picked up and had a great storyline. I really can't wait for season 5.
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #3: Jul 23, 2009 11:09:39 am
      I so love 'supernatural' but don't know much about this program..
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #4: Jul 23, 2009 01:24:55 pm
      Absolutely F***ing love Supernatural!!  One of the most underrated shows on TV but probably the most consistantly best.  Seems to get better and better as well.

Its great the way some episodes can take a step back from the usual mythology of the show and these tend to be hilarious, especially the rabbit's foot episode if anyone remembers that one. :D

I can't say enough about how amazing Supernatural is!!  If you don't watch it then now is the time to start.

Btw for anyone that watches Lost as well, the guy that plays Jacob in it is apparantly going to be playing Lucifer in season 5. ;)
      Tamyka 4 Torres
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 152 posts |
      Reply #5: Jul 23, 2009 01:26:16 pm
      I love it, haven't been watching it recently though.
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #6: Jul 23, 2009 02:01:59 pm
      Btw for anyone that watches Lost as well, the guy that plays Jacob in it is apparantly going to be playing Lucifer in season 5. ;)

Mark Pellegrino eh.  I don't watch lost, but he's in that The Number 23 Film with Jim Carrey.  Tell you what though, he'll be a slick Lucifer!

I'm getting withdrawals.  I may have to start watching it from the beginning again to keep myself entertained for the September premiere!
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #7: Jul 23, 2009 02:12:25 pm
      Thats the one Court.  I tell you what, going by the character he played in Lost, he is going to make a perfect Lucifer.  He was also in Dexter too.

ITV1 are showing some episodes late at night, think they're on season 2 because that Roadkill one was on a couple of nights ago.  I watch it from the beginning again at the end of every season. :D
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #8: Jul 23, 2009 02:50:09 pm
      Thats the one Court.  I tell you what, going by the character he played in Lost, he is going to make a perfect Lucifer.  He was also in Dexter too.

ITV1 are showing some episodes late at night, think they're on season 2 because that Roadkill one was on a couple of nights ago.  I watch it from the beginning again at the end of every season. :D

I normally watch on Thursday too!  :D

It sounds like we're as much obsessed over Supernatural as each other!  I knew I couldn't be the only one on the forum that had a strong interest in it.  ;)
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #9: Jul 23, 2009 03:05:34 pm
      It sounds like we're as much obsessed over Supernatural as each other! 

Are you trying to say we're obsessed with each other? :P :D 

I'm glad to see that other people on the forum like Supernatural too.  Some of my mates hadn't heard of it before I recommended it to them and now they love it as much as I do.

As a matter of interest, what is your favourite season?
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #10: Jul 23, 2009 04:58:50 pm
      Are you trying to say we're obsessed with each other? :P :D 

I'm glad to see that other people on the forum like Supernatural too.  Some of my mates hadn't heard of it before I recommended it to them and now they love it as much as I do.

As a matter of interest, what is your favourite season?

:D

Probably didn't word that right.  ;)

My favourite season is definitely season 2.  I did like season 4 but it went off track for a little bit and got back on just before the end (thankfully) absolute quality ending to the fourth series though!
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #11: Jul 23, 2009 05:19:28 pm
      Haha I knew what you meant anyway. ;)

Agreed about season 2, its probably my favourite too.  Kinda miss the season one feel though, you know the monster of the week thing and that demon Meg was badass.  Doesn't seem to be as much rock music now than there was in season one either.

Season 4 was cracking though, especially the ending.  Sam was a bit of an ass at the end of it though but glad he knows he was wrong now.  That wishing well episode with the giant suicidal teddy bear was just awesome. :D
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #12: Jul 23, 2009 10:11:38 pm
      Supernatural Teddy Bear

:lmao:

No, but I know what you mean though, it hasn't really gone back to its roots has it?  Hopefully Season 5 will be the best, and it has it all.  I know it's probably going to be the last, and I'm a little bit gutted, but I'm glad that they're not going to drag it out - and the story is going to go along properly.

As for the Teddy Bear, I nearly fell out of my chair watching it.  It was a big WTF moment, didn't expect it at all!  Genius.  :D
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #13: Jul 25, 2009 10:41:35 pm
      Supernatural Is Great.  Its one of my top 5favorite shows right now.  I actually watched the first episode when it premiered and I was hooked.

The only complaint I have is the first season had a Fantastic soundtrack. A lot of solid 60-70's rock interspersed into the episodes. Then after season 1, I noticed they stopped using "Classic Rock" in the score. 

Other than that, the show is awesome. Well written, great characters, great storyline, original and fresh.  I actually liked "Angel". I thought it was a great show too. Supernatural reminds me of "Angel" a little bit. Some similar plots and backstories.
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #14: Jul 27, 2009 05:44:35 pm
      I'm with you there my yanky friend.

This is a personal favourite moment from Supernatural.  :D

Supernatural 3.03 - I'm Batman!
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #15: Jul 28, 2009 06:19:39 am
      I loved this scene in the last episode of season 4:
      Supernatural : S2 Finale PRE Carry On My Wayward Son

This is my favourite Supernatural scene of all time:
      YELLOW EYED SAM - Supernatural (YellowFever)
      THE creepiest scene.

One of the best scenes of Supernatural:
      Supernatural // Eye Of The Tiger (Full Clip)
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #16: Jul 28, 2009 06:35:57 pm
      Haha all them videos are class.  That rabbit's foot episode is one of my all-time favourites and so is the Yellow Fever one.  Love the bit where he screams at the cat in the locker and the scene with Jensen Ackles on the car at the end was just brilliant. :D

Geez this thread is really putting me in that Supernatural mood.  Apparantly the Colt will be returning in season 5...read that somewhere.  Can't wait!!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #17: Aug 04, 2009 02:48:51 am
      Love this show also!! Had an interest in all kinds of things supernatural since i was a kid, and this show feeds it well ;D

Anyone remember the outtake in the episode when Dean is scared the whole time, when he plays Eye of the Tiger air guitar on his leg? Classic :D

Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #18: Aug 04, 2009 01:01:04 pm

when he plays Eye of the Tiger air guitar on his leg? Classic :D

Here it is:
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #19: Aug 19, 2009 01:08:36 pm
      Here is the teaser trailer for the opening episode of Supernatural season 5.  ;)

Supernatural Teaser - Sound

I cannot wait.  It premiers in America on September 10th, but it will be uploaded to various internet websites that hosts TV shows.  If I can, I'll embed the player in to here if it's easier.  Roll on September 11th! ... Or, err.  You know what I mean.  ;)
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #20: Aug 19, 2009 02:06:48 pm
      Wow they could have at least gave us a longer tease. :P

Can't wait though. Sympathy for the Devil...what a name for the first episode.  Only 3 weeks away. ;D  I usually watch on ninjavideo or else download it from oliv3r.net.  Its usually out like an hour after it first airs in America.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #21: Aug 20, 2009 11:33:43 am
      I just download that along with The Office every Friday after school from http://eztv.it (torrent)
      Lfcred92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 972 posts |
      Reply #22: Aug 20, 2009 11:38:34 am
      i absolutely love supernatural, fantastic programme and cant wait for season 5

Quick Reply