Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Supernatural

Read 16543 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Supernatural
      Reply #23: Aug 24, 2009 06:16:12 pm
      Second season 5 promo.  ;)

Official Supernatural S5 Promo #2!
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #24: Aug 27, 2009 11:34:30 am
      Just realised it will come back the same day Fifa 10 comes out.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #25: Aug 28, 2009 11:58:14 am

Mark Pellegrino eh.  I don't watch lost, but he's in that The Number 23 Film with Jim Carrey.  Tell you what though, he'll be a slick Lucifer!

I'm getting withdrawals.  I may have to start watching it from the beginning again to keep myself entertained for the September premiere!

I watch Lost. He plays the mysterious Jacob and has only been in one episode. Although he was good in it I can't really comment on how good an actor he is.
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #26: Aug 31, 2009 10:04:20 pm
      A new minute long trailer for season 5 of Supernatural. ;)

Supernatural Season 5 Trailer

How F***ing awesome does this look?  Can't wait. ;D
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #27: Sep 01, 2009 06:48:50 am
      Looks brilliant. It's got me all hyped up for the new season again. Sam seems to me to be really evil.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #28: Oct 25, 2009 01:11:53 am
      How's everyone finding Season 5 of Supernatural. Personally, i think it's the best season yet although i think the next few episodes will be done the way they used to be - not really concerning the end of the world.

Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #29: Oct 25, 2009 11:50:19 am
      How's everyone finding Season 5 of Supernatural. Personally, i think it's the best season yet although i think the next few episodes will be done the way they used to be - not really concerning the end of the world.

I'll agree that it has the potential to be the best season, but it's gone off track the past two episodes, but you'd expect that as Sam & Dean go on random hunts to get their trust back.

There wasn't an episode this week, but there will be on Friday.  ;)
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #30: Nov 11, 2009 03:20:16 pm
      Did any of you supernatural fans on here see the last episode ''Changing Channels''?  One of the best and funniest all time episodes I reckon.  Love this CSI Miami parody. :D

CSI: Miami Parody (Supernatural)
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #31: Nov 11, 2009 09:15:30 pm
      Did any of you supernatural fans on here see the last episode ''Changing Channels''?  One of the best and funniest all time episodes I reckon.  Love this CSI Miami parody. :D

CSI: Miami Parody (Supernatural)
      Yeah i thought it was a good episode. Brilliant mix of comedy and the drama we've come to expect from Supernatural. BTW, that CSI scene was hilarious.
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #32: Nov 15, 2009 12:12:37 am
      What kind of douchebag wears sunglasses at night?  :lmao:

Next weeks episode looks F***ing epic.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #33: Nov 19, 2009 04:40:14 pm
      I thought last season was a little convoluted and disappointing. I just want them to go back to the "Hunting", one freak/Demon a week and leave it at that. I hope it doesn't fall into that trap that so many other good shows fall into where the backstory becomes so complex and crosses every episode that it becomes stale.  Sort of like what happened to X-Files.. X-files was awesome the first 4-5 seasons then it got way to complicated and messed up and never got back to what it was.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #34: Nov 22, 2009 08:29:49 am
      Personally, i prefer the way they're doing it now, compared to the "hunting" episodes that you're talking about. It gives the show more meaning.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #35: May 16, 2010 04:31:46 am
      Anyone watch the season finale? Reckon it was the best episode of all time.

I'm confused now as to whether or not there's another season. I heard the CW renewed it for a sixth season, but the way it ended tells me otherwise.

Can anyone enlighten me on that?
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #36: May 16, 2010 02:27:10 pm
      Yeah it was a great season finale and should have been a series finale - it was the perfect ending to the five season story arc that Eric Kripke had.

But as always, money talks and it has been renewed for a sixth season, although Kripke has given the showrunner status to Sera Gamble for what I gather will be a return of the 'monster of the week' storylines.  Which isn't a bad thing because I loved season one and Gamble has written some of the best episodes of the show.  I just hope that it doesn't degrade the show a bit because overall, it has been consistantly great.

As for the finale, I was expecting something a bit more explosive and action packed but the slower pace worked brilliantly and those montages of Sam and Dean's lives, and the impala were superbly done, really emotional.  I'm glad Castiel and Bobby didn't really die but it'd probably be better if they weren't so easily brought back to life, just seems like a cop out, of sorts.

Do you reckon Chuck was God btw?  And what was Sam doing at the end?  Great episode, great series. ;)
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #37: May 18, 2010 11:38:50 am
      I haven't even thought about Chuck as God, though i don't reckon he is. I too was puzzled by Sam at the end. He had a facial expression which was more reminiscent of Lucifer and that got me a bit hyped up thinking the story might possibly continue next season. When Chuck typed, 'The End', I was about to cry, until i went on the net later to find out there is a season six.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #38: May 19, 2010 12:44:11 pm
      Bahrosa & Matt - we still have about 5 eprsodes left here in the UK.....now I cant look at this thread for a while... :(
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #39: Jul 06, 2010 11:53:05 am
      I missed the last episode - anyone know where it can be found online and is free...?
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #40: Jul 06, 2010 12:47:17 pm
      If you're looking for a torrent, a good site'd be EZTV. Just search for supernatural on there and they should have it. If you're looking for a site to watch it on, the sorry I can't help you there mate.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #41: Jul 06, 2010 01:44:01 pm
      If you're looking for a torrent, a good site'd be EZTV. Just search for supernatural on there and they should have it. If you're looking for a site to watch it on, the sorry I can't help you there mate.

Thanks mate but what is a torrent...??
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #42: Jul 07, 2010 05:47:03 am
      The season finale was great. The narration about the car was perfect and it worked great into the whole storyline.

I am very interested into what's going to happen to Sam. I hope he doesn't go "darkside" for the whole season.

If anyone is looking for the episodes follow this link....http://www.tvduck.com/Supernatural.html
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #43: Sep 17, 2010 11:20:18 pm
      I've had my doubts about this upcoming season of Supernatural but here's the trailer for it.

Supernatural - Different Preview

And it looks pretty good.  Starts next Friday so it'll be available for us in the UK on Saturday morning. ;)

Also here's a pretty awesome fan made trailer for Supernatural using the Inception theme with season 5 footage...it works brilliantly.

Supernatural- Season 6

Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #44: Dec 29, 2010 02:40:31 pm
      Massive bump here guys.

Everyone enjoying Season 6?  It's finally got going, at first it felt like it needed a lot of back story before they could make anything happen, so I'm glad it's finally off it's feet and swung right in to action.

Only problem is got to wait for the New Year break to be over, damn. Miss my Saturday Supernatural routine!
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #45: Dec 29, 2010 08:40:01 pm
      Yes, Supernatural is in full flight at the moment. The last episode before the Winter break was excellent. Just waiting for the New Year's break to be over.

I preferred the old time slot though. Friday afternoon rather than Saturday afternoon.

Quick Reply