Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Formula 1

Read 572072 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Formula 1
      Reply #6601: Dec 16, 2021 07:13:56 pm
      Toto looked crest fallen in his Vid. No doubt Horner will have some kind words to make it all better. IF Lewis does carry on you are going to have very partisan crowds everywhere .
      One thing for sure Max is no Sterling Moss.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #6602: Dec 16, 2021 07:25:08 pm
      Toto looked crest fallen in his Vid. No doubt Horner will have some kind words to make it all better. IF Lewis does carry on you are going to have very partisan crowds everywhere .
      One thing for sure Max is no Sterling Moss.

Listening to his video gives me doubts Hamilton will come back. Wonder what the sport would say if Mercs pulled out along with Hamilton never race again. Figures would drop dramatically. It would be a big kick it the teeth for F1. However, Iā€™d have no sympathy with the FIA whatsoever, you reap what you sow.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #6603: Dec 16, 2021 07:28:09 pm
      Listening to his video gives me doubts Hamilton will come back. Wonder what the sport would say if Mercs pulled out along with Hamilton never race again. Figures would drop dramatically. It would be a big kick it the teeth for F1. However, Iā€™d have no sympathy with the FIA whatsoever, you reap what you sow.

Of course he will come back

Guarantee it, and I guarantee he wins it next year

Jesus, some of you have moaned more than he will have done
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #6604: Dec 16, 2021 07:41:45 pm

Iā€™m wondering when it will stop 😂

You would think itā€™s the biggest travesty in sport

Iā€™m sure multi millionaire Hamilton who has already won 7 times will be more than fine to drive the best car once again next year
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #6605: Dec 16, 2021 08:25:28 pm

He was guaranteed to win it this year till the goal post was moved on the last lap. Your not F1 fan anyway, jumping on the bag on wagon like your mate.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #6606: Dec 16, 2021 09:43:53 pm
      He was guaranteed to win it this year till the goal post was moved on the last lap. Your not F1 fan anyway, jumping on the bag on wagon like your mate.

People are allowed an opinion even if they donā€™t religiously follow the sport mate.

Iā€™m sure Hamilton will be back next year and get number 8.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #6607: Dec 16, 2021 10:08:30 pm

How do you know Iā€™m not?

Look mate, youā€™ve taken this too seriously, youā€™re a man in your 50s who calls a racing driver ā€œhammyā€ when Iā€™ve literally never heard anyone else do that

They were level on points going into the final race, Max had led for longer in the season, heā€™d led more laps all season
      This narrative ā€œ he didnā€™t deserve it, itā€™s a shamā€ is F***ing nonsense

What happened has happened, I have said I wanted Max to win, but since Iā€™ve also said Lewis will win it next year and I want him to win it next year too

Get over yourself you weirdo

As for not liking motor racing, for the record I do, my father in law is massively into it, Iā€™ve been to numerous Grand Prix with him as well as le Mans 3 times, stock car racing, F2, track days
      Iā€™m just not a teenage girl who calls a driver by a nickname I made up

Itā€™s happened, and I hope Lewis wins it on the track next year
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6608: Dec 16, 2021 10:11:38 pm

thats because it is a sporting disaster it wasnt a crash Max didnt take him out or he didnt get a puncture an FIA offical awarded the WDC to a driver of his choosing and that stinks and those of us who just love all sport want to see great competition and this wasnt
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #6609: Dec 16, 2021 10:18:29 pm
      People are allowed an opinion even if they donā€™t religiously follow the sport mate.

Iā€™m sure Hamilton will be back next year and get number 8.

I agree they do but trying to educated them how it works is futile, personally not worth my time answering. I leave it to those who have the patience and can tell the difference to those that are wumming for wumming sake.  ;) ;) ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #6610: Dec 17, 2021 08:29:19 am
      Horner  a smug kunt during the awards, he now has a direct line to the gods  for granting miracles.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6611: Dec 17, 2021 01:56:49 pm
      I am a great believer in Karma and a sh*t load of it will be coming RB's way.  I hope Toto and Lewis do continue and wipe the floor with the smug bas**rds
      https://twitter.com/Planet_F1/status/1471574369503698949/photo/1
      « Last Edit: Dec 17, 2021 02:12:48 pm by waltonl4 »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #6612: Dec 17, 2021 02:14:13 pm
      https://twitter.com/andrewbensonf1/status/1471822773609762817?s=20

First test for the new FIA president - how does he handle a problem like this? If he really wants to be a marker of change for the FIA then what better place to start than sorting this sh*t out.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #6613: Dec 17, 2021 02:25:59 pm
      Jean Todt just suggested the FIA "may have been too lenient in the way it has allowed Formula 1 drivers and teams to criticise its decisions". He added "the dialogue (...) should not go against us" and hinted they might start punishing teams and drivers for speaking up.

THE HELL ?? ??  :f_steam:

I guess they want a system similar to what we see in the Premier League, where they get to muzzle everyone involved with the sport whenever the governing body doesn't like the narrative.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #6614: Dec 17, 2021 02:28:30 pm
      Jean Todt just suggested the FIA "may have been too lenient in the way it has allowed Formula 1 drivers and teams to criticise its decisions". He added "the dialogue (...) should not go against us" and hinted they might start punishing teams and drivers for speaking up.

THE HELL ?? ??  :f_steam:

I guess they want a system similar to what we see in the Premier League, where they get to muzzle everyone involved with the sport whenever the governing body doesn't like the narrative.

Todt is a grade a c**t, read one of his comments giving it big about Maxā€¦

Bernie doing to the rounds too..

I think this has more to do with Lewis being denied a 8th title because he is Black & to protect Schumachers legacyā€¦

https://twitter.com/formulaevaa/status/1467069244118605829?s=21
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #6615: Dec 17, 2021 02:33:37 pm
      Todt is a grade a c**t, read one of his comments giving it big about Maxā€¦

Bernie doing to the rounds too..

I think this has more to do with Lewis being denied a 8th title because he is Black & to protect Schumachers legacyā€¦

https://twitter.com/formulaevaa/status/1467069244118605829?s=21

Come on Shabs

For that to be even at all possible then the whole thing from the crash would have had to have been planned

You canā€™t do something like that as an opportunist chancer

Surely you arenā€™t suggesting that the whole incident including the crash onwards, and all those people were in on that elaborate plan?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #6616: Dec 17, 2021 02:43:37 pm
      Come on Shabs

For that to be even at all possible then the whole thing from the crash would have had to have been planned

You canā€™t do something like that as an opportunist chancer

Surely you arenā€™t suggesting that the whole incident including the crash onwards, and all those people were in on that elaborate plan?

Itā€™s how I feel mateā€¦
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #6617: Dec 17, 2021 02:48:21 pm
      Itā€™s how I feel mateā€¦

Can you not imagine how many intrinsically tiny details would have to be in place for that to be even possible and saying both Latifi and Mick Schumacher were in on it let alone everyone else who must have planned it well in advance ?

Is there any part of your life that isnā€™t a conspiracy 😀

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #6618: Dec 17, 2021 03:08:52 pm
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #6619: Dec 17, 2021 03:23:09 pm

😀

Seriously though, ask yourself logical questions and youā€™ll be able to defunct it yourself immediately

Itā€™s impossible

The amount of details, the amount of variations, the amount of people involved

Even if you just suggested that Schumacher was involved in taking out Latifi, he would have had to have been in it prior to the race, they must have worked out numerous different scenarios where he could cause this crash, whilst he was trying to do his job driver at very very high speeds with the utmost of concentration heā€™s also thinking of all the potential ways he has to play his part, because there couldnā€™t be any communication over the team radios as everyone hears that, so he would have to be like rain man to get this right

What if his car was out of the race through mechanical failure or in a Crash himself? That mean there were other drivers to do his bit? All cloak and dagger too?

Sorry thatā€™s nonsense Shabs

Not everything is a conspiracy
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #6620: Dec 17, 2021 03:40:40 pm
      So they have managed to fix the whole thing all because of Hamiltons skin colour 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6621: Dec 17, 2021 03:41:30 pm
      it would be better is Massi was part of a conspiracy but it looks more vindictive and incompetent rather than anything else the man has destroyed the whole year and what should have been not could have been history making.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #6622: Dec 17, 2021 03:57:54 pm
      Did the FIA want another driver to win the championship? Definitely. I don't think it's a coincidence they changed the regulations to favour high rake cars.

Is it because of Lewis's skin colour? Very unlikely. Don't forget the FIA isn't just 'old white men'.

Did they engineer the last race to ensure Max's victory? Not a chance. Too many elements outside of their control. And I also don't believe for one second they instructed Masi to favour Max.
      I do however believe they asked him to make it 'entertaining', and he followed those instructions to the letter, even if that meant making up his own rules.
      « Last Edit: Dec 17, 2021 04:14:02 pm by PTU »
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #6623: Dec 17, 2021 04:05:41 pm
      I donā€™t think I said itā€™s 100% Lewis colour because he lost, but when you listen to outgoing Todt, retired Jackie Stewart & that racist Bernie then you canā€™t but help feeling it canā€™t be because if racing and holding onto records..? Surely itā€™s not about a black man dominating the sport... you canā€™t help but ā€˜feelā€™ that way..

Anyway...

Guess who will be this guys F1 chief....? Brrnieā€™s wife Fabiana...🙄🙄🙄

https://twitter.com/skysportsf1/status/1471842699942715402?s=21

Quick Reply