Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

European Cup Quarter Final: Liverpool v PSV Eindhoven

Read 29644 times
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: European Cup Quarter Final: Liverpool v PSV Eindhoven
      Reply #138: Apr 12, 2007 05:32:27 pm
      What did that banner about Celtic say?? Couldn't see the start of it.
      AJ-HOPE FOR HILLSBOROUGH
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #139: Apr 12, 2007 05:36:16 pm
      Please support the Hope for Hillsborough Group run by Anne Williams. As the memorial is up and coming this sunday we want to remind you that this is the final chance for justice. Anne is the only one out of the bereaved families that has been able to take her sons case out of the whole 96 to the European Courts of Human Rights due to the amount of evidence she uncovered over her son Kevin.Because of this and rising cost we urge you to remember and make everyone aware that if we get justice and succeed then it will open the case up for the other 95. Anne's book about that tragic day and the cover up following, including her experiences in the "justice system" is available to purchase from the email addresses below. Paypal is not running at present so cheques should be made payable to 'Hope for Hillsborough' please contact us for further information. We need awareness from everyone and the support. Update your selves by reading the press release.
      Books are £9.99 plus £2 P&P
      Badges are £2.00 plus £1 P&P

Many thanks to you all
      annewilliams96@btinternet.com
      annajameson@tiscali.co.uk

ps. I am here in a hope for hillsborough group capacity and as a single kopite!!!!!!! I write reply to the banter or cause it!!!! I also write about the serious stuff withing our hope for hillsborough group. Cheers for reading, whatever it may be.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #140: Apr 12, 2007 07:22:20 pm
      did you hear me then Tommo??   ;) ;D ;D  - Main stand this time round, right next to the PSV fans !! 

thankfully not ;)   ;D
      love the support by the PSV supporters, think there as mad as you smigs.
      I was sat prob. opposite you then smigs, loved the way Riise was mouthing the linesman a s41thouse and a f'in pr**k right in front of us !!

Quick Reply