Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

On TV right now!!

Read 329183 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      On TV right now!!
      Mar 22, 2007 11:25:29 pm
      Sky Movies 6 - right now!

Team America World Police... just started. Classic!  ;D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: On TV right now!!
      Reply #1: Mar 22, 2007 11:28:02 pm
      Damm don't have Sky Movies, had to chose over Sky Movies or Sky Sports channels and guess which one i chose?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #2: Mar 22, 2007 11:47:02 pm
      "America!!! F**k Yeah! Coming again to save the m**********n' day yeah!!!!"

Classic tune from that film!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #3: Jul 19, 2007 09:35:02 pm
      10:30 tonight (Channel 4) - TV about some Nutters

Nazi Pop Twins

America's white supremacist movement has an angelic new face: twin teenage pop stars whose songs preach messages of racial hatred.

Prussian Blue, a "white power" band now recording its second album, is described as a sinister version of the Olsen Twins, the squeaky clean child actresses of the 1990s. It is attracting more and more fans among young white nationalists.

Lamb and Lynx Gaede, blonde, blue-eyed 13-year-olds from Bakersfield, California, have been entertaining all-white crowds with their music since the age of nine. Lamb plays the guitar and Lynx the violin.

Their songs have titles such as Sacrifice, a tribute to Hitler's deputy, Rudolf Hess, that praises him as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up".

Performing for such groups as the neo-Nazi National Alliance at Holocaust-denial events and festivals entitled Folk the System, the girls execute Sieg Heil salutes while belting out lyrics such as "Strike force! White survival. Strike force! Yeah."

"We are proud of being white," Lynx told ABC News. "We want our people to stay white…we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

The twins have such a high profile among white supremacists that David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan leader and presidential candidate, uses them to attract support.

Critics have condemned the twins' message and say that they have been brainwashed by their mother.

"It breaks my heart to see those girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, the president of the National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People's Legal Defence Fund.

The twins' act was recently withdrawn from the Kern County fair because of "security concerns". Their mother, April, 38, a former member of the National Alliance, told the Bakersfield Californian that her daughters were upset. They "simply want to perform their songs: songs about Vikings and German history", she said.

Miss Gaede has brought her daughters up on racist beliefs using textbooks from the 1950s. She is separated from their father, who is said to have similar views and has a swastika on his belt buckle.

Prussian Blue, under contract to the white supremacist label Resistance Records, is one of a number of extremist pop bands, such as Blue-Eyed Devils and Angry Aryans.

The twins' first album featured songs called Road to Valhalla and Aryan Man, Awake. They depict a world "where freedom exists for only those with darker skin" and encourage the Aryan man to awake and "turn that fear to hate".

The twins recently came under fire for stipulating that money they donated to the victims of Hurricane Katrina should go to whites only. In a recent interview with the magazine Viceland, they were asked what was the "most important social issue facing the white race right now". They replied: "Not having enough white babies born to replace ourselves and generally not having good quality white people being born."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/10/25/wnazi25.xml

Hopefully the documentary will rip the piss out of them.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #4: Jul 19, 2007 09:52:50 pm
      Hopefully the documentary will rip the piss out of them.

I hope it does and I've got a feeling it will. These people need to be shown to be idiots and wrong for their beliefs.

Sounds like the sort of thing that would be on a Louis Theroux documentary.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #5: Jul 19, 2007 11:37:27 pm
      I hope it does and I've got a feeling it will. These people need to be shown to be idiots and wrong for their beliefs.

Sounds like the sort of thing that would be on a Louis Theroux documentary.

Yeh it did end up like that, at the end!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #6: Jul 21, 2007 09:27:01 pm
      Top Of The Pops 2 - Disco Special! BBC2

Loads of Disco anthems from the seventies etc..  :afro: Gibson Brother - Cuba has just been on :afro:
      Deary me, it brings back memories of The Grafton back in the day.... :o
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #7: Jul 22, 2007 09:21:59 pm
      New season Smallville on E4!...please dont call me sad...I like my superhero stuff!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Jul 22, 2007 10:25:35 pm
      Top Of The Pops 2 - Disco Special! BBC2

Loads of Disco anthems from the seventies etc..  :afro: Gibson Brother - Cuba has just been on :afro:
      Deary me, it brings back memories of The Grafton back in the day.... :o

so it was you !!   :lmao: :lmao: :action-smiley-031:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #9: Jul 22, 2007 10:50:46 pm
      New season Smallville on E4!...please dont call me sad...I like my superhero stuff!

Isn't that a Superman spin off? You can't beat the real Superman.

What went on in the Grafton, stays in the Grafton. You know that Smiggs!  ;) :D :D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #10: Jul 23, 2007 09:30:06 pm
      Sky Sports 1
      Darts
      Phil Taylor v's Wes Newton

Wes is from Fleetwood where I live and is playing The Power Taylor just down the road in Blackpool.

I was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago with Wes - top lad.
      Good luck mate.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #11: Jul 23, 2007 11:26:21 pm
      10-2 wasn't it Tommo? Suppose he was playing the Power like.
      You ever been down when it's on in Blackpool?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #12: Jul 24, 2007 07:16:58 am
      No mate, couldn't be bothered sat around watching darts for hours on end.
      The drinking would appeal obviously.

At least Wes hasn't got far to travel home.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #13: Jul 29, 2007 10:04:54 pm
      51st State just starting on Ch4 right now.

Poor film in my opinion, but has reference to LFC and the city in it.....
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #14: Jul 29, 2007 11:52:12 pm
      Got the black books dvd on right now... quality comedy...

Can't quite figure the appeal of watching constant darts for hours, but whatever floats yer boat ;)
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #15: Jul 30, 2007 03:57:30 pm
      51st State just starting on Ch4 right now.

Poor film in my opinion, but has reference to LFC and the city in it.....

Yeah I watched it...hmm...amusing at first but it soon wore off. Is RC a reds fan anyone?
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #16: Jul 30, 2007 08:32:52 pm
      Yeah I watched it...hmm...amusing at first but it soon wore off. Is RC a reds fan anyone?

Only ever seen him wear a Liverpool shirt twice,last night film and he wore one in "Cracker" with Robbie Coltrane,not 100% on this but think he is a Liverpool Supporter..
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #17: Jul 30, 2007 09:35:51 pm
      Only ever seen him wear a Liverpool shirt twice,last night film and he wore one in "Cracker" with Robbie Coltrane,not 100% on this but think he is a Liverpool Supporter..

Apparently he's a Glasgow Rangers fan:

http://www.rangersfansvcelticfans.com/oldfirm.html

Robert Carlyle: Actor (Train Spotting, The Full Monty, The World Is Not Enough).

I had my suspicions that he wasn't a red, because when he started singing You'll Never Walk Alone in 51st State, it just wasn't right!  ;)
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #18: Jul 31, 2007 12:19:33 am
      Well thats a surprise,always thought he was a Liverpool fan,I stand corrected.Wonder why he aways wears a Liverpool shirt and not a Rangers one :f_doh: :confused-smiley-013:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #19: Jul 31, 2007 12:37:30 am
      Well thats a surprise,always thought he was a Liverpool fan,I stand corrected.Wonder why he aways wears a Liverpool shirt and not a Rangers one :f_doh: :confused-smiley-013:

I had no idea who he supported until DM asked mate, but if you seen him singing You'll Never Walk Alone in 51st State, then you would have raised an eyebrow.... I can see why you might have thought he was a Liverpool fan but as far as I know he's only been in a Liverpool shirt when he's been acting hasn't he?
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #20: Jul 31, 2007 02:55:56 am
      November Rain on Kerrang! TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

I'm up too late  :-\ Damn insomnia!  ;)
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #21: Aug 06, 2007 11:56:07 pm
      Just home from work to watch my recording of Secret Window that was on earlier...gotta love Johnny Depp!
      garlo
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 518 posts |
      Reply #22: Aug 07, 2007 07:02:42 am
      Just home from work to watch my recording of Secret Window that was on earlier...gotta love Johnny Depp!

crap movie
      so predictable
      i can't believe i paid to see it

Quick Reply