Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Urgent fan card question

Read 7485 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Urgent fan card question
      Mar 26, 2007 12:21:38 pm
      I want to go to the Fulham v Liverpool game but got no fan card. I want to go with my mate.. do i need 2 fans cards one for him and one for me or do i just need one fan card and then order the tickets that way. Obviously i want to sit next to my mate so what do i do if you can only order 1 ticket per fan card?

The game is on the 5th of may, do i have time to order a fan card and then order the tickets?
      please usefull answers only because i really need those 2 tickets for that game.

Thanks

YNWA
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Re: Urgent fan card question
      Reply #1: Mar 26, 2007 12:57:37 pm
      Its one ticket per fancard mate, but if you have look at the Reading away ticket details youll see you need a lot of games on it before you qualify,sorry.

Ticket Allocation

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during Season 2005-2006 on the following days,

Attendance at 14 or more games
      Thursday 8 March 2007

Attendance at 12 or more games
      Monday 12 March 2007

Attendance at 10 or more games
      Wednesday 14 March 2007

The allocation of tickets will be subject to availability and while stocks last.

Tickets will be available for personal application at the Ticket Office, by postal application and credit card bookings on Telephone Number 0870 787 2000. The Fan Card must be presented when applying at the Ticket Office and in the case of postal applications or telephone applications the number must be quoted, telephone bookings will require the applicants address to be confirmed and are subject to a booking fee.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fancard.

You can buy the two at the same time though if you want to sit together
      « Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 01:09:10 pm by Glenbuck »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #2: Mar 26, 2007 01:21:15 pm
      You'll need a lot of games on your fan card before you can qualify? Then how are you ever suppose to see a Liverpool match?

To be honest i think LFC have one of the worst ticket sales ever, hundreds of times i tried to get tickets but its not that simple when it comes to this club.

For England U21 all you have to do is hope you get in the queue for the tickets and then once your first in the queue give down credit details and how many tickets you want simple as that.. shame LFC have to be more complicated.. by a mile aswell
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Mar 26, 2007 01:23:31 pm
      My advice would be to get fan cards for you and your mate anyway. when you get them you can register on liverpool.tv so you can buy on behalf of you mate as well, and get two seats together but to be honest the chances of tickets to away matches are slim especially for Saturday games :(, but they did go on brief general sale for the West Ham game which was a mid week fixture
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #4: Mar 26, 2007 01:25:13 pm
      You'll need a lot of games on your fan card before you can qualify? Then how are you ever suppose to see a Liverpool match?

I think that's for away games, where there's less tickets available.

If you want one that badly, probably gonna have to go black market & spend £100-200 per ticket. Otherwise try appealing for someone who's got enough games on their fancard but isn't going & see if you canbuy them face value. Good luck.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #5: Mar 26, 2007 01:28:50 pm
      Well there is slim chance i can go to Anfield games seeing that i live a good 200 miles away, even when I am up in Liverpool tickets seem hard to get. Unless i want to spend £60 on return train ticket and £30 on football ticket and £10 on food looks like £100 spent just to go to a game at Anfield, i'd rather stay at home and watch it on tv.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #6: Mar 26, 2007 02:09:28 pm
      Well there is slim chance i can go to Anfield games seeing that i live a good 200 miles away, even when I am up in Liverpool tickets seem hard to get. Unless i want to spend £60 on return train ticket and £30 on football ticket and £10 on food looks like £100 spent just to go to a game at Anfield, i'd rather stay at home and watch it on tv.

Come on fellas - everyone should have a fancard.  Why don't you send off for it today. So you don't have to get yourself in this situation again.

Somebody might let you use their fancard who isn't going to keep the away games up. Fulham might be a bit popular tho, obv being in the capital.

Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #7: Mar 26, 2007 03:24:00 pm
      Come on fellas - everyone should have a fancard.  Why don't you send off for it today. So you don't have to get yourself in this situation again.

Somebody might let you use their fancard who isn't going to keep the away games up. Fulham might be a bit popular tho, obv being in the capital.

You don't feel my pain, i just called that number mrtommo put up for fan cards and the lady said i don't need one. She said if i want to go to away games i need a season ticket (which are how hard and expesnisve to get?)so looks like I'm gonna have to dish out loads on going to Anfield. Do you need a fan card to go to Anfield? I might wait until next season then, unless we get to the semi's of the CL against Chavs or Valencia then i will dish out as much as possible.

Thanks for the advice tho everyone :)
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #8: Mar 26, 2007 03:57:35 pm
      You don't feel my pain, I just called that number mrtommo put up for fan cards and the lady said I don't need one. She said if I want to go to away games I need a season ticket (which are how hard and expesnisve to get?)so looks like I'm gonna have to dish out loads on going to Anfield. Do you need a fan card to go to Anfield? I might wait until next season then, unless we get to the semi's of the CL against Chavs or Valencia then I will dish out as much as possible.

Thanks for the advice tho everyone :)

My lad has my season ticket at the moment and he doesnt go away games so if you ever need it for away tickets PM me and we will sort something out.

Quick Reply