Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

John Arne Riise - Fulham

Read 29331 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: John Arne Riise - Fulham
      Reply #69: Dec 28, 2018 06:11:22 pm

And if Bellamy had dared to come out of his room the next morning, as he had agreed, Riise would have smashed the little tw*t to pieces.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #70: Dec 29, 2018 03:14:17 pm
      And if Bellamy had dared to come out of his room the next morning, as he had agreed, Riise would have smashed the little tw*t to pieces.

Hahaha as if, the only thing I remember John Arne smashing was the birds he had on the side ;)
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #71: Dec 29, 2018 04:00:33 pm
      Hahaha as if, the only thing I remember John Arne smashing was the birds he had on the side ;)

:laugh:

Riise was and is a big lad, he'd have smashed Bellamy to bits, which is why Bellamy hid in his room the next morning andwouldn't come out til Riise had gone.
      If Bellamy was all that, he wouldn't have needed a F***ing golf club to do Riise, he'd have just gone in and fu**ed him up, but the gobby F***ing midget had to get tooled up first, like a F***ing coward.  ;)
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #72: Dec 29, 2018 04:30:18 pm
      I’d pay PPV to watch them pair at it... 😂
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #73: Dec 29, 2018 04:38:03 pm
      I’d pay PPV to watch them pair at it... 😂

Don't think it would last long mate.

In my experience, anyone that has to get tooled up for a row like that isn't worth a sh*t.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #74: Dec 30, 2018 06:55:49 pm
      :laugh:

Riise was and is a big lad, he'd have smashed Bellamy to bits, which is why Bellamy hid in his room the next morning andwouldn't come out til Riise had gone.
      If Bellamy was all that, he wouldn't have needed a F***ing golf club to do Riise, he'd have just gone in and fu**ed him up, but the gobby F***ing midget had to get tooled up first, like a F***ing coward.  ;)

You should chill out and remember what it led to and that no one is really that arsed other than it led to one hell of a goal celebration :laugh:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #75: Dec 30, 2018 08:17:09 pm
      You should chill out and remember what it led to and that no one is really that arsed other than it led to one hell of a goal celebration :laugh:

I'm perfectly chilled fella.
      I thought the laugh and the smiley face indicated that, but apparently not.

Quick Reply