Trending Topics

What Telly Programme Have You Got To Watch?

Read 16085 times
      Christ
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,209 posts | 40 
      Re: What Telly Programme Have You Got To Watch?
      Reply #92: Jul 07, 2011 07:13:08 pm
      Breaking Bad,Eastbound and down, game of thrones,the walking dead,dexter, boardwalk empire... all bloody brilliant.

but twin peaks beats them all ;-)
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #93: Jul 07, 2011 08:39:48 pm
      Like your taste in TV Christ! Dexter's one of my favourite dramas of recent times. Walking Dead is possibly the best Zombie thing anywhere in the last few years (probably since Shaun of the Dead), and Eastbound and Down is fookin hilarious. "Hunny I love you, but you got clothes like a F***ing dickhead". :D ;D

Game of Thrones is also my new favourite thing ever. I'm devastated there won't be any more for a whole year! Fortunately there are all these fantastic books that I've just started reading. I thoroughly recommend them. Almost finished the first book and thus far the TV show seems to have captured the feel of it perfectly.

daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #94: Jul 07, 2011 11:20:13 pm
      Like your taste in TV Christ! Dexter's one of my favourite dramas of recent times. Walking Dead is possibly the best Zombie thing anywhere in the last few years (probably since Shaun of the Dead), and Eastbound and Down is fookin hilarious. "Hunny I love you, but you got clothes like a f**king dickhead". :D ;D

Game of Thrones is also my new favourite thing ever. I'm devastated there won't be any more for a whole year! Fortunately there are all these fantastic books that I've just started reading. I thoroughly recommend them. Almost finished the first book and thus far the TV show seems to have captured the feel of it perfectly.

The Walking Dead is just great.When does series 2 start?
      Games of Throne was brilliant until i got rid of Sky half way through the first series. Was it as good as it looked?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #95: Jul 07, 2011 11:53:44 pm
      Just about to whack The Sheild - Season 1  into my DVD player.  Never seen it before, have heard good things. 
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #96: Jul 08, 2011 12:18:14 am
      Jersey Shore
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #97: Jul 08, 2011 04:01:43 am
      it's always sunny in philadelphia is my favorite show
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #98: Jul 08, 2011 05:44:27 pm

The books are incredible mate.  Just wait til you get further on in the series and it'll blow you away.  Good time to start reading the series too with the fifth book coming out next week.  I've been waiting for it for years!!! ;)

Some interesting casting news out for season 2 of Game of Thrones as well.  I'm fortunate enough to live near the filming of it and meet some of the cast. :)

Breaking Bad,Eastbound and down, game of thrones,the walking dead,dexter, boardwalk empire... all bloody brilliant.

but twin peaks beats them all ;-)

Great taste there.  I love Twin Peaks. :)
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #99: Jul 08, 2011 05:47:20 pm
      like chicago code at the minute but heard its been cancelled in the states.. dexter tonight though which is quality
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #100: Jul 09, 2011 02:35:32 pm
      matt, what parts of the show did they film in your area mate?

Quick Reply