Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Mobile Phones

Read 26197 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Mobile Phones
      Reply #69: Mar 26, 2010 01:59:17 am
      My mobile is crap, decides when it wants to work. Never know from one day to the next if it will even turn on.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #70: Mar 26, 2010 02:30:35 am

My phone now. Forget the HTC as my dad said that was crappy. This phone is awesome except when I'm on WiFi the internet drops whenever I don't use it for a few minutes and the screen goes dark.

Probably Windows Phone's way of saving power although I think its stupid.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #71: Mar 26, 2010 02:40:43 pm
      Looks really decent that RoF.

Still loving my BlackBerry. Don't see myself turning back from a smartphone.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,665 posts | 3899 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #72: Mar 26, 2010 02:47:14 pm
      Trying this out now as I have destroyed all my other phones. Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof.....we'll see
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Reply #73: Mar 29, 2010 05:50:13 pm
      Got one of these as my everyday work phone. Had it for donkeys and still love it because the battery lasts more than every other phone in this thread put together!  ;D

StevieG123
      • Started Topic

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #74: Mar 29, 2010 10:49:00 pm
      Got one of these as my everyday work phone. Had it for donkeys and still love it because the battery lasts more than every other phone in this thread put together!  ;D

I had that as my first phone, loved playing tetris on it. :D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #75: Mar 29, 2010 11:14:23 pm
      My phone turned on the other day.....now it doesn't.

Reckon i should look into getting it fixed now.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #76: Mar 29, 2010 11:50:32 pm
      My phone turned on the other day.....now it doesn't.

Reckon I should look into getting it fixed now.

Reckon it's time for you to invest in a new phone 7KK7.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #77: Mar 29, 2010 11:52:43 pm
      Haven't had this one long and it's contract so hoping they will just exchange it.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #78: Mar 30, 2010 12:08:13 am
      You gonna take it back then? Shouldn't have a problem if it's on contract, should you? Hope you get it sorted. Pain in the bum when they don't work properly.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #79: Mar 30, 2010 12:28:04 am
      Yeah will probably head into town on my lunch tomorrow and see what can be done, second time it would have been sent back.
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #80: Mar 30, 2010 12:56:30 am
      Dinosaur with an iphone?Thats me.WOW what a piece of kit.Seems like there's nothing it can't do.Only got it to wind the missus up(her contract's got another 11 months to go ;D.)
      She is GREEN and hates it when I keep showing her me "aps".Talking Carl is defo my favourite.

:gt-happyup:
      garlo
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 518 posts |
      Reply #81: Mar 30, 2010 11:42:07 am
      anyone had trouble with their iphones at all? mine has been good as gold but a lot of mates i know seem to have had quite a few problems. a lot just being careless and dropping them and their screens crack easy yet i've dropped mine a fair few times and its not cracked... yet.
      StevieG123
      • Started Topic

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #82: Mar 30, 2010 07:04:46 pm
      Get my mums Blackberry soon as she gets an upgrade in April :D Can probably get about £200 for my Samsung Jet if anyone on here wants it off of me?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #83: Mar 30, 2010 07:09:08 pm
      Went to sort my phone but apparently the person who deals with this sort of thing wasn't in today :mad:
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #84: Mar 30, 2010 07:56:03 pm
      anyone had trouble with their iphones at all? mine has been good as gold but a lot of mates I know seem to have had quite a few problems. a lot just being careless and dropping them and their screens crack easy yet I've dropped mine a fair few times and its not cracked... yet.

If you go to the iphone w/site you can buy an impact cover/case which (I've been told ) can save the screen from cracking if you drop it.(Cost is only about £6)
      nickykop
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 156 posts |
      Reply #85: Apr 24, 2010 11:05:49 pm
      Just upgraded from Samsung Tocco Lite

to a Sony Ericsson Satio.

Have to say the best camera phone I have ever seen, battery life seems to be doing great.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #86: May 18, 2010 11:20:43 am
      Currently this - W995

Good Camera (8.1mp) and 8gb memory (for sounds & pics)

That's what I've got as well.

I had a Sony Ericsson C902 which I couldn't fault until I broke it. Then my girlfriend's sister gave me her LG Renoir. What a pile of sh*t! for a start, to remove the keylock, all you have to do it touch a particular part of the screen for a second or two. This means that if your a man and therefore carry most of your worldly possessions in your trouser pockets, the key lock just takes itself off whenever. I've made so many accidental calls. The touch screen doesn't work like the adverts either. When you slide your finger across it to scroll, it either doesn't move at all or scrolls way past the item you want.
      First chance I had, I went back to SE and got the W995. Battery life isn't great but it does everything I could want and feels pretty solid too.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,487 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #87: May 20, 2010 03:58:54 pm
      Nokia 5530 is the one I'm using.... decent phone. Decides that it doesn't like when I try to post long posts on here :laugh:

Had this one before it for about a month and a half and had nothing but problems with it..

Might look for a new one soon ;D
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #88: May 20, 2010 04:03:36 pm
      I've had a Samsung Tocco, and a Tocco Ultra since dumping my Sony Ericsson.

And there's nothing I want more than my Sony Ericsson back. Or at least, a Sony Ericsson. One with a good battery life would be awesome.

Samsung phones are so, so bad for battery life. Good camera and all, but just crap in general.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #89: May 20, 2010 04:34:52 pm
      I've got a Sony Ericsson phone which lasted for 3 months. I didn't dropped it, I didn't do anything harmful to it - I just texted a lot. The buttons went spoilt - they went unresponsive so much so that it was so irritating that I couldn't do anything with that SE phone that I changed back to my old Nokia 6233 - which is reliable until to this day four years since I bought it. FYI, that Sony Ericsson phone was a W760i.

That told me to never go back to SE again. That was the worst experience I've had with the phone! Despite it being called a 'walkman' - it never has good connection with the earphones. There was once I remember connecting the jack to the earphones and then started to play the music. However, the music did not play through the earphones, instead it played through the speakers, I attracted attention from others in the bus.

I was absolutely embarrassed, and wanted to dig a hole to hide myself in.

Not true that, Res. My current Samsung phone is really solid for battery life. I can go for about 3-4 days without having to charge it at all, and I leave it on nearly the whole day.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #90: May 20, 2010 04:40:07 pm
      Got me one of these babies last weekend:

Sweet.  8)
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #91: May 20, 2010 10:37:00 pm
      I have a Blackberry that I got last year as a graduation present. It's nice and all but I'm moving to an iPhone as I realized I don't want to deal with work when I'm not at work, and thus don't need my BB for e-mails anymore :)

I'm also addicted to Scrabble, and they have an app for the iPhone to play with your friends, which will ensure that I never get anything done at work ever again.

Quick Reply