Lampard - Broken Rist

Read 2510 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Lampard - Broken Rist
      Mar 28, 2007 07:18:13 pm
      Apparently it was Rooney who broke it (cheers Wayne)
      I can picture it now.

Stevie Gerrard and Wayne Rooney are mucking about in training just before the Andorra game.
      Stevie: Ay Wayne
      Wayne: Wa lad?
      Stevie: If you smack the ball at Lampard and break his rist I'll give you 50 grand.
      Wayne: Easy ;)

Well looks like he is out for the game tonight. Is this stage 1 of Fat Frank getting dropped?
      Watch this space. ;)
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Re: Lampard - Broken Rist
      Reply #1: Mar 28, 2007 07:40:41 pm
      When chelsea were in for Stevie G, If he had sold his soul for dollars ( like lampard did when leaving west ham,) Does anyone  believe that fat frank would have had a future at chelsea, ? I don't think so. Mourino would never have played them together, so why would he buy Stevie if he planned to keep fat frank.? Frank was on his way,  why the fcuk can't any of the England set up see that !!!!!!  Stevie is by far the better player, FAT FRANK HAS TO GO!
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #2: Mar 29, 2007 02:46:16 am
      thats good news. now stevie can have the spotlight for a change.
      Cy
      Reply #3: Mar 29, 2007 10:36:05 am
      thats good news. now Stevie can have the spotlight for a change.

Stevie ALWAY have the spot light, yesterday game prove once again how important he is for England in his central role. He was by far a better inspiration then anybody else there, the only one for me who seemed to want to win that game.

The way Mac Laren handled his press conference only unfortunately confirmed what I already said about him, he is not the man for the job he cannot deal with the pressure and misunderstood what been England coach actually means. If you can't take the heat of the kitchen, just leave..The players won that game not the coach, the tactics were wrong once again. John Terry critised the attitude of fans during that game, how dare him saying things like that, as a captain I agree he should support the players but he should also be honest to the fan, the thruth is the level of performance is very poor,  David Beckhams whatever people thing about him was brilliant as a captain in that way.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #4: Mar 29, 2007 12:38:40 pm
      Trust me, Fat Frank will be straight back in the team as soon as he's fit, with Gerrard back on the right. This is because McClaren's no better than his predecessor, in that he picks 'names' rather than a team, just that his list of names is slightly different.

Plain & simple, Frank Lampard is sh!t. I'm not just saying that cos he plays for Sh!tski & is keeping Stevie out of his best position for England, I genuinely believe he is sh!t. All Sh!tski fans seem to remember is the screamers he scores, never mind how many shots he takes to score one (His ratio was 1 in 18 last season I believe). I honestly reckon that if I took as many shots as him I could probably score a few belters. The guy's a strikers nightmare, when he picks the ball up you just know he's not going to play it through to the front men, and if you're sat in row Z you'd better not be daydreaming, as a ball to the face is a distinct possibility.

The only thing I'm glad about is that the press finally seem to be waking up to this. For far to long pretty much all footie coverage has been just one big Chelsea/Frank Lampard love-in, it's nice to finally see articles basically saying what the rest of us have known for at least a couple of years:

Frank Lampard is sh!t.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: Mar 29, 2007 02:12:35 pm
      and if you're sat in row Z you'd better not be daydreaming, as a ball to the face is a distinct possibility.

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

The only thing I'm glad about is that the press finally seem to be waking up to this. For far to long pretty much all footie coverage has been just one big Chelsea/Frank Lampard love-in, it's nice to finally see articles basically saying what the rest of us have known for at least a couple of years:

Frank Lampard is sh!t.

Spot on Eddie! Couldn't agree more!
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #6: Mar 29, 2007 02:29:35 pm
      Trust me, Fat Frank will be straight back in the team as soon as he's fit, with Gerrard back on the right. This is because McClaren's no better than his predecessor, in that he picks 'names' rather than a team, just that his list of names is slightly different.

Plain & simple, Frank Lampard is sh!t. I'm not just saying that cos he plays for Sh!tski & is keeping Stevie out of his best position for England, I genuinely believe he is sh!t. All Sh!tski fans seem to remember is the screamers he scores, never mind how many shots he takes to score one (His ratio was 1 in 18 last season I believe). I honestly reckon that if I took as many shots as him I could probably score a few belters. The guy's a strikers nightmare, when he picks the ball up you just know he's not going to play it through to the front men, and if you're sat in row Z you'd better not be daydreaming, as a ball to the face is a distinct possibility.

Frank Lampard is sh!t.

this is hilarious!! :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:
      scallyon
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts |
      Reply #7: Mar 29, 2007 08:06:12 pm
      What broken wrist?the weather being hot the other day the lumpoflard  melted.
      So he is now being force fed pies by maureen to bring him back to his big fat form.
      If he did break his wrist it wasn't wayne rooney it was wayneking. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #8: Mar 29, 2007 09:12:21 pm
      Fat Frank nearly flew home because he was so upset at being dropped.

PETULANT AR*EHOLE. Typical Chav.

Sh*thouse Steve McLaren didn't even have the balls to admit he had dropped him - saying he was injured.  What are the rest of the squad going to think about their boss after he does something like that.

STEVIE G & NO FRANK = ENGLAND WINS.

I couldn't give a toss about England but it's only right that Gerrard is the number one central midfielder.  Lampard shouldn't be playing in that side.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #9: Mar 29, 2007 09:47:05 pm
      Was Lampard dropped or injured? I'm very confussed
      gerrard8
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts |
      Reply #10: Apr 04, 2007 09:58:20 am