Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

GTA IV

Read 44298 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: GTA IV
      Reply #276: Sep 01, 2010 02:31:35 pm
      Started a new game to finish the story in 30 hours so I can complete that achievement.

Still think I can't get the Turkey and beating that tetris-like game achievements.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #277: Sep 06, 2010 10:25:17 am
      Started a new game to finish the story in 30 hours so I can complete that achievement.

Still think I can't get the Turkey and beating that tetris-like game achievements.

Finally got all those achievements! Also got the one where I needed to finish 1st in 20 single player races.

Only two achievements left - completing all the stunt jumps and 100% GTA 4 completion. Only have 97% done. I know the stunt jumps contribute 2.5% so I don't know where the other 0.5% is!

EDIT

Finally completed the stunt jumps and the GTA4 100% achievements. Found on the 0.5% was one random character mission I failed.
      « Last Edit: Sep 07, 2010 07:31:07 am by Adryan »
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #278: Jan 03, 2011 11:55:01 am
      Has anyone got the Complete Edition of this game?

I have a question, does the trophies from the original GTA 4 get combined to one or appears separately when you have both GTA 4 and GTA 4 complete eidition?
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #279: Jan 04, 2011 10:01:06 am
      Need to get this for my new PS3. Completed it on Xbox 360 until that broke. Really is one of the best games of all time.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #280: Jan 04, 2011 10:16:33 am
      Need to get this for my new PS3. Completed it on Xbox 360 until that broke. Really is one of the best games of all time.

Should get that Complete Edition then ;)

Yeah i dunno about that, Adryan. I have just the normal GTA IV, plan on getting the other disc eventually as a separate one. Are you thinking of getting the complete one or something?

Will have to get back into this at some stage, probably won't be for awhile though. Red Dead Redemption has me hooked!
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #281: Jan 04, 2011 11:02:11 am
      Should get that Complete Edition then ;)

Yeah I dunno about that, Adryan. I have just the normal GTA IV, plan on getting the other disc eventually as a separate one. Are you thinking of getting the complete one or something?

Will have to get back into this at some stage, probably won't be for awhile though. Red Dead Redemption has me hooked!

Yeah, I plan to sell my GTA 4 game and buy the complete edition one because GTA is just too epic! Didn't know there was a complete edition coming or I would have waited :(

I've read somewhere (I searched on google) that the trophies all appear under just the original GTA 4 and you have to press square or something and it brings you to a section with 'Lost and Damned' and 'Ballad of Gay Tony' but I'm not sure. Need to find more evidence!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #282: Jan 04, 2011 08:21:52 pm
      Yeah i considered selling mine to get the complete as well - but then just decided to buy the extra disc when i can. I like collecting games, so having the extra disc and the artwork on that one is fun for me. Kinda like how i know that eventually Red Dead Redemption will probably come out with a 'Complete Game of the Year' edition with the Undead Nightmare with it, but i like having both separate.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #283: Jan 04, 2011 10:41:05 pm
      Is GTA worth a buy lads?

Its nice and cheap.. Any good?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #284: Jan 04, 2011 11:35:05 pm
      Is GTA worth a buy lads?

You mean the game itself?

I'd recommend it. I played it on the PS3 in the summer and it was the first time I've actually played it without any weapon, armor or health cheats (;D, yeah, i used cheats when I was younger!).

Also a real challenge trying to gun down 200 pigeons, find 50 stunt jumps and complete the story to a 100%.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #285: Jan 05, 2011 01:32:12 am
      Is GTA worth a buy lads?

Is Alcohol worth drinking?!

Of course it is! It's F***ing GTA! ;)

Though it doesn't quite top Vice City and San Andreas for me as far as how much fun i feel i had, it's still a brilliant game in its own right. Those PS2 ones just set such high standards.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #286: Jan 05, 2011 02:39:47 am
      Is Alcohol worth drinking?!

Of course it is! It's f**king GTA! ;)

Though it doesn't quite top Vice City and San Andreas for me as far as how much fun I feel I had, it's still a brilliant game in its own right. Those PS2 ones just set such high standards.
      San Andreas was quality alright.

Love the way you mention alcohol being worth drinking bigv :)

After seeing you down a pint on that video :)
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #287: Feb 13, 2011 06:22:11 pm
      My brother got the complete edition yesterday so will borrow that of him and
      play it on my PS3, can't wait, not played GTA in ages.

Quick Reply