Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Rangers [Champions League] Tue 4th Oct @ 8:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of October and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W9 D8 L6

Reasons to be cheerful thread!

Read 381577 times
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,484 posts | 1235 
      Re: Reasons to be cheerful thread!
      Reply #5842: Apr 03, 2022 09:21:03 pm
      Finally managed to land a job after losing my cinema one after furlough ended, just at Greggs but the hours are what I'm after and the flexibility works great for me and it's local. Couldn't get a interview for anything for ages then six all came in at once last week thankfully. Been bored out of my mind having nothing to do, love being on my feet and will finally get that Universal Credit off my back, no more of their condescending chats.
      Fabulous stuff right there  well done .
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,739 posts | 6306 
      Reply #5843: Apr 03, 2022 09:27:10 pm
      Finally managed to land a job after losing my cinema one after furlough ended, just at Greggs but the hours are what I'm after and the flexibility works great for me and it's local. Couldn't get a interview for anything for ages then six all came in at once last week thankfully. Been bored out of my mind having nothing to do, love being on my feet and will finally get that Universal Credit off my back, no more of their condescending chats.

Brilliant mate really pleased for you hope everything all goes well.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,784 posts | 996 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5844: Apr 03, 2022 10:12:13 pm
      Thank you all!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,336 posts | 2967 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5845: Apr 03, 2022 10:13:02 pm

Great news mate.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,535 posts | 2229 
      Reply #5846: Sep 20, 2022 07:18:23 pm
      Got me second nephew due in January - quite possibly on the same day I too decided to make an appearance for the first time.

The dad and his side of the family are all blue though, so hopefully our Luke (me other nephew) can ensure his little brother is as Red as the rest of us.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,249 posts | 590 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #5847: Sep 25, 2022 01:30:59 pm
      Going to be an uncle in January hopefully, my twin brother has a little boy on the way!

Quick Reply