Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Reasons to be cheerful thread!

Read 414221 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,335 posts | 6386 
      Re: Reasons to be cheerful thread!
      Reply #5405: Jun 16, 2015 01:44:33 pm
      Ah and by the way - I'm pretty happy I've finally set the date for my wedding party: September 3rd, 2016. Still a long way to go but I'm pleased with the location we've chosen:

One day too late Diego...My wedding anniversary is September 2 ;D
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #5406: Jun 17, 2015 09:11:55 am
      Ah and by the way - I'm pretty happy I've finally set the date for my wedding party: September 3rd, 2016. Still a long way to go but I'm pleased with the location we've chosen:

Diego if you have the right lady you cant go wrong,55 years ago on the 18th June I married my wife. Besides supporting the REDS the best decision I ever made.
       Best of luck to the both of you for the future.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5407: Jun 17, 2015 01:50:25 pm
      Diego if you have the right lady you cant go wrong,55 years ago on the 18th June I married my wife. Besides supporting the REDS the best decision I ever made.
       Best of luck to the both of you for the future.

We hope to be as good at this marriage thing as you and your wife clearly are :) thanks for the good wishes Billy.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #5408: Jun 17, 2015 06:34:02 pm

surprised you never went for a good scouse girl Diego....
      I am sure the time will pass all too quickly and the day will arrive. Very pleased for you everyone should have someone special in their lives looks like a fabulous wedding venue.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5409: Jun 17, 2015 06:41:28 pm
      surprised you never went for a good scouse girl Diego....
      I am sure the time will pass all too quickly and the day will arrive. Very pleased for you everyone should have someone special in their lives looks like a fabulous wedding venue.

Haha I think the first time I visited Liverpool I wasn't in the city for long enough to find me a scouse girl, and the second time I was already starting this relationship (back in 2012)!

Thanks mate it really is a very nice place, I didn't think I would be that excited as I'm not one for throwing out parties and stuff like that but I'm surprised how much I'm looking forward to it
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5410: Jun 18, 2015 05:30:10 pm
      Congratulations Diego, I'm sure the day will be as beautiful as the two of you  :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5411: Jun 24, 2015 05:11:28 pm

Only just seen this Diego, have to say mate it looks an amazing setting for a wedding.

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5412: Jun 24, 2015 06:02:34 pm
      Congratulations Diego, I'm sure the day will be as beautiful as the two of you  :)

Only just seen this Diego, have to say mate it looks an amazing setting for a wedding.

Thanks Cas, sorry I only saw your post now, and also thanks Debs, it really is a very nice place. I just hope it doesn't rain in the day!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5413: Jun 24, 2015 06:17:46 pm
      Thanks Cas, sorry I only saw your post now, and also thanks Debs, it really is a very nice place. I just hope it doesn't rain in the day!

That's something British brides worry about mate, which is why so many go abroad to get married, I'd never even thought it might be an issue in Brazil  ;D

You're going to have a very busy few weeks, the Olympics, a wedding and then a possible move to the UK for Uni. 
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #5414: Jun 24, 2015 10:16:45 pm
      Haha I think the first time I visited Liverpool I wasn't in the city for long enough to find me a scouse girl, and the second time I was already starting this relationship (back in 2012)!

Thanks mate it really is a very nice place, I didn't think I would be that excited as I'm not one for throwing out parties and stuff like that but I'm surprised how much I'm looking forward to it

I hope you realise that this is not your day you are just supporting cast. think of it like Sturridge and Suarez and you are Sturridge but what a partnership
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,335 posts | 6386 
      Reply #5415: Jun 24, 2015 10:30:38 pm
      Got bumped to first class on my flight from Rochester to Atlanta.....it's the little things sometimes.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #5416: Jun 24, 2015 11:49:42 pm
      Got bumped to first class on my flight from Rochester to Atlanta.....it's the little things sometimes.

Nice one.

This Firmino deal has got me in a right good mood I have to say. Even went against normal judgement and started posting line ups with Bacca and Clyne in them in the Can thread. ;D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #5417: Jun 24, 2015 11:51:46 pm
      That's something British brides worry about mate, which is why so many go abroad to get married, I'd never even thought it might be an issue in Brazil  ;D

You're going to have a very busy few weeks, the Olympics, a wedding and then a possible move to the UK for Uni. 

We went to Sorrento Debs.

Glorious sunshine the whole time. ;D

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,335 posts | 6386 
      Reply #5418: Jun 24, 2015 11:58:20 pm
      Nice one.

This Firmino deal has got me in a right good mood I have to say. Even went against normal judgement and started posting line ups with Bacca and Clyne in them in the Can thread. ;D

I spoke too soon, my flight to Atlanta got delayed and my flight from Atlanta to home (Fort Myers) now leaves at 12:45am. I may walk in the door before daylight ;D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,335 posts | 6386 
      Reply #5419: Jun 24, 2015 11:58:48 pm

Wow, that's beautiful.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #5420: Jun 25, 2015 12:22:58 am

It is mate.

Italy is our favourite place to visit so made sense to tie the knot there. We aren't religious so a church ceremony was never our thing and two weeks in glorious sunshine only made it all the better.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #5421: Jun 25, 2015 03:33:01 pm
      Linz gave birth at 23.05 to my second son. Unbelievably proud of her. Just gas and air.

Only just seen this.  Congratulations mate to you and the missus.

And congratulations to you Diego. 

Avoiding major championships yet also avoiding the start of European competitions.  Lindo maravilhoso!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5422: Jun 26, 2015 12:12:33 am
      Only just seen this.  Congratulations mate to you and the missus.

And congratulations to you Diego. 

Avoiding major championships yet also avoiding the start of European competitions.  Lindo maravilhoso!

Cheers mate.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5423: Jun 26, 2015 12:28:00 pm
      The lads away with his girlfriend and my mrs (she's got her mate with her), so I've got the house to myself and can do what I want.

A weekend of fryups, curries, booze, mates, boxsets and maybe even a cigar beckons.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #5424: Jun 26, 2015 02:44:34 pm

The lads away with his girlfriend and my mrs (she's got her mate with her), so I've got the house to myself and can do what I want.

A weekend of power wanking!

Fixed that for you Swab.   >:D
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #5425: Jun 26, 2015 02:46:18 pm

That is exactly where my sister got married! Small world. We stayed in the Capo Di Monte (i think that's how it is spelt), big hotel chiselled into the cliff.

Me and my old man used to drink in the sports bar there (Luigi's), very narrow pub. The owner looked the spit of Diego Maradona! I remember one day (Setanta had only just started showing the games) we went there to watch Liverpool v Villa (it was a Saturday 3pm game). There were loads of us there and we all had our pints and fags at the ready and when the game was about to start the 'please phone to book this match' banner came up on the screen and we all went f**king mental, threatening to smash the place up!

It was funny as f**k, he was panicking like f**k, dropping his phone trying to sort it out while the Welshmen got restless! Thankfully he sorted it out in time for the kick off and we had a blast.

Beautiful place, lovely people. Every Sunday morning the big Italian mafia families would come to our hotel for Sunday lunch, over a hundred of them, men, women and children. Everyone dressed immaculately in suits and lady attire. Proper respect.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #5426: Jun 26, 2015 02:53:44 pm
      That is exactly where my sister got married! Small world.

I'm sure she loved it Hardcore. Beautiful part of the world.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5427: Jun 26, 2015 02:54:56 pm

Too old for that sh*t ;D

It takes me all night to do what I used to do all night these days. ;)

Quick Reply