Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Cisse Interview...in english.

Read 1730 times
      Cy
      Cisse Interview...in english.
      Mar 30, 2007 05:57:00 pm
       This is an interview of Cisse in Marseille, he has been very poor for his club and especially for France recently, got boohed (deservely so) during his last game for France. He dosen't mention Liverpool at all, but I though that some of you might be interested in how Cisse is doing right now..(interview from marseille official website).

http://www.om.net/en/Season/101002/Infos/30786/Djibril_Cisse_One_goal_and_it_s_game_on
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: Cisse Interview...in english.
      Reply #1: Mar 30, 2007 06:08:11 pm
      Why does he deserved to be booed? He is a player with heart and if he is on the team you support then no matter how badly he is playing, 100% backing through thick and thin is what any fan should do! He wanted to stay with Liverpool but was forced out to play for the team he supports.. if he didn't have heart then he would of been like ok Rafa F**k you I'm off to L'OM but no he fought to stay but in the end lost the battle but it shows he has character.

Good luck Cisse hope you make it through the thick and thin times in France and can prove all the critics wrong!
      Cy
      Reply #2: Mar 30, 2007 06:28:57 pm
      I said deservely so because he hasn't been good at al against Austrial. What happen to Marseille dosen't really surprise me, over there you are a hero or a zero, they praised him as the saviour when he arrived now because he dosen't score they hate him.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #3: Mar 31, 2007 06:55:46 pm
      come on cisse
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Apr 02, 2007 01:24:50 am
      I said deservely so because he hasn't been good at al against Austrial. What happen to Marseille dosen't really surprise me, over there you are a hero or a zero, they praised him as the saviour when he arrived now because he dosen't score they hate him.

Well I don't think he will be on his way back here. To pick up his stuff yeah. Then he's off elsewhere. Sorry Djib, thanks for the memories.

Quick Reply