Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Sports Direct apologise for selling scum shirt with a Hillsborough slur

Read 21883 times
      redman147
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 156 posts | -1 
      Re: Sports Direct apologise for selling scum shirt with a Hillsborough slur
      Reply #23: Aug 21, 2009 10:06:58 am
      The f*****g loser thought he was clever telling everyone who he was and what he's done via facebook. I expect (and hope) to hear of him taking a well deserved beating in the near future
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,844 posts | 67 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #24: Aug 21, 2009 10:39:03 pm
      I cannot imagine someone being so callous and stupid ! i rewally am surprised that this action hasn't resulted in some criminal charges of some sort! christ 's sake i know people who have been pulled over for flying the st george england flag for possible offence to some religions ! this i feel is much much worse and is a vile act of inhumanity , i cannot imagine the hurt this has caused the people who were /are affected by the hillsboro tragedy .
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #25: Aug 21, 2009 10:43:43 pm
      What an idiot...sure you can have the odd banter

But when it involveds deaths it's just not on

RIP 96 You'll never be forgotton
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #26: Sep 05, 2009 01:44:44 am
      What an asshole. You need to draw the line somewhere and not pass it.  I hate Man. U. Always have, always will. But I would never make light of the deaths of Innocent people, just because its related to Man. U in some way. 

The people who died are not LFC. The people died in a horrible way and they were sons, daughters, mothers,fathers who were crushed to death at a f***in' football match. A football match!!!!!

I dont know whats going to happen to this kid. If It was up to me I would make him go and personally visit every single grave of those 96 and go to the families of every single victim, wearing his shirt and explain why he thought they deserved to die. Explain to the family why he thought the shirt was so funny and why he wants more to die. I would publically embarass,shame and humiliate him in the public eye. Make it so this f***in cock cant get a coffee without someone calling him a dickhead.

I think boycotting Sports Direct is wrong. I wouldn't fault the store or the poor girl who made the shirt. The store did the right thing. They admitted their mistake,realized the problem, changed their guidelines and corrected the situation and they did it before being boycotted or threatened. I wouldn't boycott the store. I almost feel sorry for the girl who made the shirt.  The girl really just did her job, she did what she probably does 30 times a day. Unless I was specifically told about the shirt being used as a slur against the victims. I might not of noticed it, straight up either.  Dont fault the store or the employee. She makes sh*t wages, printing shirts in some factory. Dont hurt some poor girl out of spite or anger at that Asshole Man. U fan.
      PJMAN
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 852 posts |
      • we ride
      Reply #27: Sep 05, 2009 06:35:05 pm
      What an asshole. You need to draw the line somewhere and not pass it.  I hate Man. U. Always have, always will. But I would never make light of the deaths of Innocent people, just because its related to Man. U in some way. 

The people who died are not LFC. The people died in a horrible way and they were sons, daughters, mothers,fathers who were crushed to death at a f***in' football match. A football match!!!!!

I dont know whats going to happen to this kid. If It was up to me I would make him go and personally visit every single grave of those 96 and go to the families of every single victim, wearing his shirt and explain why he thought they deserved to die. Explain to the family why he thought the shirt was so funny and why he wants more to die. I would publically embarass,shame and humiliate him in the public eye. Make it so this f***in cock cant get a coffee without someone calling him a dickhead.

I think boycotting Sports Direct is wrong. I wouldn't fault the store or the poor girl who made the shirt. The store did the right thing. They admitted their mistake,realized the problem, changed their guidelines and corrected the situation and they did it before being boycotted or threatened. I wouldn't boycott the store. I almost feel sorry for the girl who made the shirt.  The girl really just did her job, she did what she probably does 30 times a day. Unless I was specifically told about the shirt being used as a slur against the victims. I might not of noticed it, straight up either.  Dont fault the store or the employee. She makes sh*t wages, printing shirts in some factory. Dont hurt some poor girl out of spite or anger at that Asshole Man. U fan.

Correct Yank. Good shout..
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #28: Sep 06, 2009 01:53:22 am
      Makes me sick!

Abysmal stuff like this, how would they feel if it was done to them about Munich!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #29: Sep 07, 2009 11:30:56 am
      Makes me sick!

Abysmal stuff like this, how would they feel if it was done to them about Munich!
      The truth is that the brain dead fuckwit who got the shirt printed has probably got as much knowledge of the Munich disaster as the Hillsborough tragedy -  there are a tiny minority of similar mentally challenged individuals at most clubs. The obvious solution is root the dickheads out while they chant or display their vile slurs and brand the fuckers so they never polute a football stadium again.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #30: Sep 07, 2009 03:16:32 pm
      I'm actually disgusted
      Teenage Mutant Ninja SKRTEL
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 47 posts |
      Reply #31: Sep 10, 2009 09:55:50 pm
      is the apology enough? surely the guy who printed the shirt knew exactly what he was doing-he's as bad as this jackson tw*t
      injuredturtle
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #32: Sep 20, 2009 05:42:04 pm
      W**ker!  :f_steam:
      Coutinho_10
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 461 posts |
      • Don't take yourself too seriously...
      Reply #33: Sep 25, 2009 12:40:19 pm
      F***ing pr**k.
      I'd love to see him in the street with it on.
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #34: Oct 02, 2009 01:18:07 am
      Disgusting. Truly disgusting. The idea of making light of the loss of life for attending a football match...a F***ing football match!! ...words escape me. Doesn't matter who it was...it would never occur to me to act like this in any capacity. Out of order. Low class. These are some of the nicer words that come to mind.

I'd be a shambles if my son/wife/father/best friend didn't come home from what was supposed to be a day out. And, what's more, I'd have some serious sympathy for anyone who went through an ordeal like that. ANYONE. Useless animals.

Good Eric shakes his head in dismay.
      Bad Eric says send them my way.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #35: Oct 02, 2009 01:31:22 pm
      mate scum like that id love to see him walk down anfield road and see how far he gets
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #36: Oct 02, 2009 01:40:57 pm
      mate scum like that id love to see him walk down anfield road and see how far he gets

Not far I imagine.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #37: Oct 02, 2009 04:26:44 pm
      What a jerk. So is the person who printed the words.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #38: Oct 02, 2009 06:45:16 pm
      What a jerk. So is the person who printed the words.

It was done in the city that is totally obsessed with Liverpool!
      PJMAN
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 852 posts |
      • we ride
      Reply #39: Oct 02, 2009 07:38:09 pm
      It is not important. It was one knob head and he may pay the price. You should not blame the shop as the young girl would not know wht the shirt was about. It goes on. Football is a tribal thing and in the tribe you have the odd dickhead. We are all different. Not even the scum would want someone to die at a match. Things are said on the day of the game. Tomorrow it is back to work and get on with your life. The Huyton Bads will sort the mancs out. No problem.
      Kop-Cnut
      • Forum David Johnson

• 228 posts |
      Reply #40: Oct 04, 2009 01:11:26 am
      Just saw this thread disgusting
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #41: Apr 18, 2011 09:58:54 am
      I don't know how people can be raised to be this idiotic. Where in someones life do they decide something like this is funny?

Absolute thick, mentality of a caveman.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #42: Apr 18, 2011 10:46:08 am
      It is old news but the fact that it has been resurrected indicates the mental issues this individual has, to put an horrific tragedy that ended men, women and childrens lives in the context of a sporting wind up is good reason for psychiatric help if not sectioning under the mental health act.
      Or the easier option is kick the F***ing life out of him.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #43: Apr 18, 2011 12:59:51 pm
      Sickening.

Rivalry is one thing but to mock loss of human lives is not on.
      MickeyScouse
      • Banned

• 426 posts |
      Reply #44: Apr 19, 2011 05:14:30 pm
      i fukking hate sports direct, makes me feel ill! crappy brand
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #45: Oct 12, 2011 09:20:46 pm
      Bet he couldnt wait to get a laugh from all his manc mates. SCUMBAG

Quick Reply