Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Who should go

Read 4634 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Who should go
      Apr 01, 2007 02:07:36 pm
      Well every year we sell a few players here is my list for who should go.

Bellamy - Don't like his attitude, it stinks and he can't finish either

Zenden - Simply not LFC class, now we got Masch we don't need that player. Got nothing against him tho nice bloke.

Fowler - He's not had much of a chance this season so whats the chance he'll stay next season? about 0.1% sorry to see go.

Hyypia - Maybe his age is against him just like Zenden's and Robbie's and he is not going to boot Dan Agger do do do out!

Dudek - Even though he kept us in the CL final in May that does not mean he should stay. He cost us the FA Cup aswell.

Kewell - I thought we should give this player a chance but I realistically think he will always be injured and will take time for him

Luis Garcia - You won't agree with me on this one but he is as frustrating as Riise, he would not fit our plans, we can find a better replacement

These 7 players don't really play much in our plans anymore, I would hate to see half of them go but really they are not our standards if we want to win the League next season.

I just hope we don't have an over-crowding squad next season and there is more quality than quantity. Masch & Arbeloa are the best Jan signings I've seen Rafa make. Even Agger was a great Jan signing! The future is very bright don't listen to what these Mancs and Chavs have to say about us!
      « Last Edit: Apr 01, 2007 02:08:28 pm by Ra Ra Rafa »
      stev_17
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Re: Who should go
      Reply #1: Apr 01, 2007 02:22:14 pm
      you wrong about kewell mate...once he gets back well see the red kangaroo get inbehind defenders and gettign those quality crosses to crouchys head..which has been lacking this season.cant wait for him to get back...i also think aurelio might go back to spain.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #2: Apr 01, 2007 02:44:49 pm
      you wrong about kewell mate...once he gets back well see the red kangaroo get inbehind defenders and gettign those quality crosses to crouchys head..which has been lacking this season.cant wait for him to get back...I also think aurelio might go back to spain.

What? Do you even watch Liverpool play? I was saying lets keep Kewell with my Heart but really i know he is a nothing player compared to our other players now. Aurelio is our best left player mate whats wrong with you?
      Next season Aurelio will be our left back watch this space ;)
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #3: Apr 01, 2007 09:36:17 pm

Zenden - Simply not LFC class, now we got Masch we don't need that player. Got nothing against him tho nice bloke.

Fowler - He's not had much of a chance this season so whats the chance he'll stay next season? about 0.1% sorry to see go.

Hyypia - Maybe his age is against him just like Zenden's and Robbie's and he is not going to boot Dan Agger do do do out!

Dudek - Even though he kept us in the CL final in May that does not mean he should stay. He cost us the FA Cup aswell.

Kewell - I thought we should give this player a chance but I realistically think he will always be injured and will take time for him

Luis Garcia - You won't agree with me on this one but he is as frustrating as Riise, he would not fit our plans, we can find a better replacement

These 7 players don't really play much in our plans anymore, I would hate to see half of them go but really they are not our standards if we want to win the League next season.

I just hope we don't have an over-crowding squad next season and there is more quality than quantity. Masch & Arbeloa are the best Jan signings I've seen Rafa make. Even Agger was a great Jan signing! The future is very bright don't listen to what these Mancs and Chavs have to say about us!

Agree with all of them apart from Hypiia, if a CB gets croked then we would have no cover and he is still a good player even though he is getting on a bit now.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #4: Apr 01, 2007 09:52:48 pm
      Agree with all of them apart from Hypiia, if a CB gets croked then we would have no cover and he is still a good player even though he is getting on a bit now.

agreed, but thats only if we don't get replacement for him. He could be our next Ayala who plays for top club until 37 like ;D
      ASF
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 96 posts |
      • Lets get a kitty
      Reply #5: Apr 01, 2007 09:57:10 pm
      agreed, but thats only if we don't get replacement for him. He could be our next Ayala who plays for top club until 37 like ;D

If Hyypia's been happy spending most of this season as cover then I'd say we keep him for another year. 

Paletta is out on loan (I forget where at the moment) and hopefully he'll come back next season a better player. 

Out of the other players mentioned, I would like us to keep Garcia.  I know he can be frustrating at times but he's one of those unpredictable players that every club needs and can always provide something different and win matches.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #6: Apr 01, 2007 10:13:15 pm
      If we are to keep Garcia then he has to accpet the bench on all big games and should only be a sub at the most. Good player just one that won't suit this league.
      He is quality in the CL though so maybe only just keep him as a sub
      mingles
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 128 posts |
      • GOD, THE NATION AND LIVERPOOL
      Reply #7: Apr 01, 2007 10:16:32 pm
      I think we can still use Kewell and i definately dont want to see Garcia go,he scores impotant goals for us both domestically and in cup competitions.I think with benitez's rotation, we will avoid any overcrowding in the squad.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #8: Apr 01, 2007 10:23:17 pm
      Really out of that list if we had to keep 2 then only Garcia & Hyypia! Sorry but there is no space for Kewell, Dudek, Bellamy, Zenden & Fowler. Just no room what so ever sorry :(
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #9: Apr 02, 2007 12:11:12 am
      Fowler, zenden, kewell and dudek they must go and come new and young players like ustari, belluschi, mauro zarate,alexandre pato, marc crossas etc, a bet for the future
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #10: Apr 02, 2007 12:31:39 am
      If I was Rafa....

Seen enough - To leave Anfield this summer...

Dudek - consistent keeper - consistently dodgy
      Fowler - too much competition for the old boy
      Crouch - nice hat-trick but not going to land us a title
      Bellamy - not prolific enough
      Pennant - out of his depth
      Kewell - if anyone will have him
      Sissoko - could provide some valuable back at Anfield. Mascherano similar player but with better distribution
      Garcia - not been missed while injured. Goes missing too many times.  Needs to be replaced however.
      Zenden.

Last chance saloon - another season

Gonzalez - new country, young lad, flashes of brilliance - one more season
      Hyypia - almost replaced by Agger - needed for central defensive cover
      Riise - neither a world class left back or world class left midfielder - but until he is replaced provides us with options, for sure
      Kuyt - we want some more goals next year Dirky

« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2007 12:33:26 am by Jabba »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #11: Apr 02, 2007 01:38:32 am
      If I was Rafa....

Sissoko - could provide some valuable back at Anfield. Mascherano similar player but with better distribution
      Garcia - not been missed while injured. Goes missing too many times.  Needs to be replaced however.
      Zenden.

Riise - neither a world class left back or world class left midfielder - but until he is replaced provides us with options, for sure

90% agreed, Pennant is far better than the ones you said give another season to. Remeber Pennant is also a young lad. Why does everyone jump on the bandwagon about Pennant? Without Pennant Gerrard plays right and we have no width or pace down that right side. keep it Arbeloa and Pennant on the right with Aurelio & Gonzo on the left. Players need time to settle in when at a new club i can't belive people want them to start off like lightning because that won't happen, remember Pires, Henry at Arsenal with their first season? Ljundgberg had a horror season at the start and then he was Prem's best player by a mile
      « Last Edit: Apr 02, 2007 01:43:12 am by Ra Ra Rafa »
      berrypool
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 328 posts |
      • L.A. for LFC
      Reply #12: Apr 02, 2007 02:37:16 am
      kewell stays, crouch stays...risse zenden go, fowler becomes assistant manager I play central mid behind stevie. deal?
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #13: Apr 02, 2007 12:05:27 pm
      If I was Rafa....

Zenden.

Blimey Jabba, I'm glad you're not my boss! I'd be sacked in days!

Seriously though, I'd say that's a few too many changes to be making in one season. I agree with your sentiments regarding most of them, but wouldn't say they're reasons a lot of them should go, rather reasons they should only be squad players.

We're never gonna be Sh!tski, with two quality players for each position. Rather we need to focus on getting quality first teamers, and keeping the players on board that aren't world class but who we can 'make do' with if the first choice isn't playing. The players I would expect to go are:

Dudek - Carson will come back next season, and we will probably sign Padelli permanantly as well. No need for him.

Fowler - Unfortunately hasn't looked after his body as well as others in the game. Won't be up to playing 90 minutes, so needs to go for me.

Zenden - If anyone thinks he should stay, I would ask you to PM me with all your credit card details, you are obviously that stupid you would do it.

Kewell - I don't care how good he is when he's fit, he never is fit. Simple as.

The other players that have been mantioned, Hyypia, Riise, Garcia, Crouch, Bellamy & Pennant, are all good enough to be squad players IMO, but none of them should be first choice in their positions. Hyypia, Garcia & Crouch aren't first choices already, but the introduction of Aurelio at LB, and if we buy a new right winger & striker, would see a large reduction in the number of games the others play next season.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14: Apr 02, 2007 12:35:05 pm

Zenden - If anyone thinks he should stay, I would ask you to PM me with all your credit card details, you are obviously that stupid you would do it.

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #15: Apr 02, 2007 03:17:35 pm
      If I was Rafa....

Zenden.

?? very strange....Sissoko to go, no chance and your stupid to evan say that!!! Sissoko is class..............

alot of people seem to think the masch deal is done and dusted but bearin in mind we have only got him on loan selling sissoko would be suicide.........

Garcia?? if he's not been missed why do you want a replacement!!????

IMO we have missed Luis and we've missed Kewell even more, I understand why most people want these to go but for me we must keep them BOTH!!!!

Kewell is Gonna be a massive player for us next season.................

and no i'm not crazy!!!!

Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #16: Apr 02, 2007 04:32:19 pm
      Players for the Chop.

1.Dudek – Inspires all the confidence of a one-armed man juggling hand grenades.
      2.Zenden – Has lovely hair but that’s not a good enough reason to keep him.
      3.Fowler – So sad to include Robbie but for reasons we have discussed its time for goodbye
      4.Bellamy – Needs to improve on his back swing with a nine iron, he just doesn’t offer us much, okay so he’s pacy but its no good being quick if you cant do anything when you get there I know he can cross a ball but I would rather he was scoring.

They are my definites, there are also a couple on dodgy ground for me and need to be a bit more consistent or they to could be sold.

These on the other hand are players who I think we shouldn’t jump the gun with and get rid of them before they have started, or they could even be handy tactically.

1.Gonzalez – We have had flashes of what he could do and I think with a bit more confidence and experience we might yet have a half decent winger.
      2.Kuyt – Way too much was expected because of his exploits in the Dutch league? But he is not a goal machine I think he is a target man and a workhorse similar to a Sherringham type of player, all we need is a Shearer type to play alongside him.
      3.Crouch – I don’t know what to make of him, just when you think he’s not good enough he knocks a hat trick in, that on its own though doesn’t hide the fact that he is way to inconsistent and has a head on him like a fifty pence piece. All I think Crouch could be is an alternative to be used to suit tactics and to bring on if we are in trouble.
      4.Kewell – Showed a bit of form towards the end of last season so maybe have one last look at him, but the second he gets injured either sell him or shoot him!
      5.Pennant – I don’t think he would last if we bought a bit of class for the wing, but once again on Saturday I thought he turned in a half decent performance, the problem is he has a good game then turns in a few indifferent performances if we could get him some consistency lessons we could have a decent squad player.

Those are just a few off the top of my head and in the case of Kewell and Pennant I have done a complete u-turn on there futures, in Kewells case I think I would just like to see if he can put a consistent run together and in Pennant’s its because the president of his fan club Ra Ra Rafa has persuaded me to wait and see as he swears he’s Rivaldo’s love child, Pennant that is not Ra Ra Rafa.
      « Last Edit: Apr 02, 2007 04:35:57 pm by Glenbuck »
      Lea
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #17: Apr 02, 2007 05:59:36 pm
      just read that Liverpool have turned down a 7 million pounds bit for Bellamy from Aston Villa...
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #18: Apr 02, 2007 06:08:36 pm
      just read that Liverpool have turned down a 7 million pounds bit for Bellamy from Aston Villa...

Stupid who ever turned that offer down!
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #19: Apr 02, 2007 06:58:11 pm
      If I was Rafa....

Garcia - not been missed while injured.

must be joking
      andyb
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #20: Apr 02, 2007 07:20:48 pm
      We do not need wholesale changes as to much disruption causes the start of the season to be a waste of time.
      Paolo
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #21: Apr 03, 2007 09:38:27 am
      Hey mates, you're selling ten players at least, are you sure G&K will put their hands on pocket to buy a Defender Central, two wingers, a central midfielder (Momo goes ?) and two strikers? I hope yes but I don't believe it.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #22: Apr 03, 2007 10:30:45 am
      Stupid who ever turned that offer down!
      He was also told he has a future at the club....
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #23: Apr 03, 2007 11:08:12 am
      Hey mates, you're selling ten players at least, are you sure G&K will put their hands on pocket to buy a Defender Central, two wingers, a central midfielder (Momo goes ?) and two strikers? I hope yes but I don't believe it.

Exactly mate, not going to happen. I don't think anyone mentioning selling Sissoko though is suggesting we need to replace him, merely that we have too many CM's (an opinion which I think is wrong). As I said earlier, I feel we only need to get rid of Dudek, Zenden, Kewell & Fowler. Everyone else is at least good enough to still be in the squad, if not neccesarily a first team regular. The arrival of Voronin's already sealed, and apart from that I feel we need two wingers & a striker, all good enough to push current first team players into the reserves. For arguments sake let's say that's Alves, Lennon & Villa, this would leave a 1st XI of:

GK: Reina
      LB: Aurelio
      CB: Agger
      CB: Carragher
      RB: Arbeloa
      LM: Lennon
      CM: Alonso
      CM: Gerrard
      RM: Alves
      CF: Kuyt
      CF: Villa

Now to me, that looks like it could be a title winning team, without the need for wholesale changes. One of the reasons I feel Manure have done so well this season is they only had to bring in Carrick over the summer, whereas we had to integrate Kuyt, Bellamy, Aurelio, Gonzales & Pennant into the team, and we started slowly. We are not that far away from a title winning team, but any team needs time to gel. Take away the first 2 months of the season & we would be right up there with Manure & Sh!tski, make major changes in the summer & I feel we'll start just as slowly as the last two seasons.
      Paolo
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #24: Apr 03, 2007 11:50:55 am
      I believe for next season Rafa will choose 3 - 5 - 2 or 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 so you can choose

- - - - - - -Arbeloa  - Carra - Agger
      Lennon - Momo - Gerrard - Alonso - Alves
      - - - - - - - - Villa  - - - - - Kuyt

or
      Arbeloa  - Carra - Agger - Alves
      - - - - -  Mascherano - Alonso
      Lennon - - - - Gerrard - - - Kuyt
       - - - - - - - - - - -Villa

Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #25: Apr 03, 2007 11:55:03 am
      Fowler, zenden, kewell and dudek they must go and come new and young players like ustari, belluschi, mauro zarate,alexandre pato, marc crossas etc, a bet for the future

Wow are very own scout from sunny Spain!
      Edu seems to have a lot of La Liga knowledge. ;)
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #26: Apr 03, 2007 01:15:30 pm
      I believe for next season Rafa will choose 3 - 5 - 2 or 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 so you can choose

- - - - - - -Arbeloa  - Carra - Agger
      Lennon - Momo - Gerrard - Alonso - Alves
      - - - - - - - - Villa  - - - - - Kuyt

or
      Arbeloa  - Carra - Agger - Alves
      - - - - -  Mascherano - Alonso
      Lennon - - - - Gerrard - - - Kuyt
       - - - - - - - - - - -Villa

where has all this Lennon talk coming from????????????

Have I missed something? ;)

There is no way we are gonna sign Lennon after we have only bought Pennant..............

alot of people on here are willing to give kuyt another chance next season but not very many are willing to give pennant another chance???

I'm not a fan of either but i'd rather give pennent ago over kuyt........
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #27: Apr 03, 2007 01:22:16 pm
      where has all this Lennon talk coming from????????????

Have I missed something? ;)

There is no way we are gonna sign Lennon after we have only bought Pennant..............

alot of people on here are willing to give kuyt another chance next season but not very many are willing to give pennant another chance???

I'm not a fan of either but I'd rather give pennent ago over kuyt........

I think Lennon's just being used as an example, same way as I used him in my last post. TBH I wouldn't mind seeing him here though, he can play either wing,or even as a second striker if needed. I feel you are right that Pennant shouldn't go, but I do feel at the moment he's only good enough to be backup, although a few more performances like Staurday's would change my mind, and he has been getting gradually better as the season's gone on.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #28: Apr 03, 2007 01:37:18 pm
      I think the first post i put up was pretty clear, we have not struggled without Bellamy or Garcia and for the others they are either well past their sell by date or they are too injury prone. If you see how slow Hyypia is now its pretty scary i wouldn't want a defender getting ripped to shreds again.

The players i want in are

Daniel Alves - him and Pennant can go head to head, he's the heart of Seville and now a regular in the Brasil team
      David Villa - Obviously we can all dream, best striker in the world? Best player in La Liga?
      Ben Haim - Yes him, he's a rock and he's only 24 years old. He would be cheap and quality back up for Carra or Agger
      Left Winger - don't know. Shame Chelski bought Robben just to teach him how to dive and cheat, SWP going in same path and none of them play many games. Warning don't join Chelski.
      Paolo
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #29: Apr 03, 2007 03:31:55 pm
      I think Lennon's just being used as an example, Correct lennon was simply an example because I mean we need a couple of good wingers. That's all
      « Last Edit: Apr 03, 2007 03:33:04 pm by Paolo »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6948 
      Reply #30: Jul 02, 2007 07:08:25 pm

Maybe there is some truth in your username after all...  ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #31: Jul 03, 2007 09:52:57 am

I'm not a fan of either but I'd rather give pennent ago over kuyt........

I'm more worried about all this negative talk of Kuyt! I think too much was expected of the fella because of his status in the Dutch league, but IMHO I think he's done more than enough to prove he is in Rafa's plans next season!

I agree on the whole though! Pennant should be given another season and I also think Gonzalez should be given another year! It's always hard coming to another league and I can see him shining next season, once he has full acclimatised to the English pace!

Zenden turned up for two games this season and on the back of that, doesn't merit another season! I feel Kewell though may be getting a bit of harsh criticism! Okay, the lads never fit but if that was sorted out I can see him shining! He did well the last game against Charlton!

Bellamy should be flogged to the highest bidder! As mentioned before, it's all well and good being pacy but if you've got nothing when you arrive there's no point! I think that bid has been turned down to push the asking price up!  :) Can't see him having a future with us!

Sissoko is worth holding onto! He's still young really, and it can never hurt having two decent players for the one position!
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 430 posts | -12 
      Reply #32: Jul 04, 2007 03:20:12 am
      I am not really a fan of pennant....this is why...
      he does unecessasary step overs on the ball when no players are around him....he's abit of a try hard....
      and yeh, he gets the ball alot on the right wing, but what does he do with it?? NOTHING!!! he's delivery to the strikers is a joke...in the champs league final, he got the ball atleasy 8-10 times, all his deliveries were to no one....stevie g was running in towards the front post, and he passed it to him at chest hieight....seriously...
      he's not very 'efficient'..

I'm going to stick up for the likes of harry kewell, cisse and morientes for the following reasons....i think most of you need to give players a chance...if players are injury struck and they dont play often, people straight away jump and say they arent good enough and they should leave...and in their first season in the EPL, they dont perform as expected, people criticise instantly...why??
      when harry kewell is on song, he is pure class...he just needs match practice and match time...we will see the best of kewell this season...however, i do agree...if he does get injured again, we should let him go...
      « Last Edit: Jul 04, 2007 03:25:28 am by scouser_10 »
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #33: Jul 04, 2007 06:26:25 pm
      Paletta
      Bellamy
      Cisse
      Hyppia?

Cisse and Bellamy will raise quite a bid of cash,should fund a new winger for us,maybe a younger cb is needed as Sami's best days are past him.Being realistic Paletta is never going to make the grade.
      samcharles
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 181 posts | -9 
      Reply #34: Jul 04, 2007 07:00:36 pm
      cisse  ( I'm not even going to bother to comment ) £ 6.1 mill

pongolla  ( gone already for £ 2.7

padelli  ( loan has not been extended )

bellamy  ( just cant deal with being at this great club of our just not good enough) 6 - 9 mill sale

le tallec  ( god know s chuck him away if it was me )

dudek  ( to old and we have the great carson to come back) plus the new back up 3rd choice chap we have just signed on a 3 year deal.)

Pauletta  ( how ever you spell his cruddy name just not going to be good enough and hes 23 now, never mind loaning him get rid now ) 1.5 - 2 mill value

zenden  (to slow and he contract is up get rid and get his wages of the wage bill free)

fowler  (love him just a bit to old although still the best finisher at the club and just that bit too slow)

Garcia  (it was right to let him go if he wants to show no ambition and after just one tuff injury wants to pack up and go home then good for him, doesn't have the heart for battle and if your telling me he wants to move to athletic over liverpool then he is crazy yes he was good in one offs in the champs league, but apart form that not much so yes for 4 mill as its reported than good riddance. plus he not quick enough and waste to much possession.)

Gonzalez,  (cant stand this show pony.. not as quick as he thinks he is never beats his man, his crosses never get to the back post and he is just not good enough, never mind he is only just adapting to the prem,, crap get rid and of the wage bill and get some revenue for this player. reported as 2.5 mill sale to real betis or somewere crap like that.)

get rid of that lot and thats gives us minimum of 20 mill to go out and buy a winger and a center back which we DO NEED AND I MEAN WE DO NEED. TORRES IS JUST NOT ENOUGH TO BRING IN ON HIS OWN.

« Last Edit: Jul 04, 2007 08:15:39 pm by mrtommo, Reason: removing all the swearing - is there any need samcharles ?? »

Quick Reply