Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Topspin 3

Read 1236 times
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Topspin 3
      Aug 20, 2009 05:37:46 pm
      Recently just purchased the game for £8.00 seeing it was pre owned, so far I have failed to win an exhibition match on the level of normal and I am Nadal playing against the likes of Monfis and Ancic but I made this thread to ask people what do you think of the game play and is it better than Virtual Tennis ?
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Re: Topspin 3
      Reply #1: Aug 20, 2009 09:53:58 pm
      I bought this game. It's very easy against AI, but there really isn't much to do. I would have loved to see real names in career mode. Like, for example you might play a player who's ranked 90 in real life in one of the tournaments. It's an alright game, and i do like it more than ViruaTennis, though i haven't played the latest installment of VirtuaTennis.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #2: Aug 20, 2009 10:03:00 pm
      Well i thought once you break into the top 10 or so the players become real ? Was i wrong ? I personally find it a challenge on normal level and i enjoy a challenge so its good, I love playing tournaments with Nadal ! Federer is shocking on the game.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #3: Aug 21, 2009 07:26:58 am
      Well I thought once you break into the top 10 or so the players become real ? Was I wrong ? I personally find it a challenge on normal level and I enjoy a challenge so its good, I love playing tournaments with Nadal ! Federer is shocking on the game.
      Yeah you're right, but there aren't enough real players in the game. FFS, Djokovic isn't even in the game.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #4: Aug 21, 2009 01:59:11 pm
      Yeah you're right, but there aren't enough real players in the game. FFS, Djokovic isn't even in the game.
      That's what i was wondering the world no4 is not in the game nor is Del petro or something like that. Even in the women s roster the Williams sisters are missing but one thing i am happy about is the game play it just so realistic and love the way they have made Nadal the best player.

Quick Reply