Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Yanks Out!!!

Read 13574 times
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge
      • Started Topic

• 108 posts |
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Yanks Out!!!
      Aug 21, 2009 09:54:28 am
      http://www.yanksout.com

Spread the word fellow Reds.
      « Last Edit: Aug 21, 2009 04:55:37 pm by redkenny, Reason: No caps in title please »
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: YANKS OUT
      Reply #1: Aug 21, 2009 10:04:03 am
       If Hicks and Gillette have not got the message  that they are not wanted at L.F.C. they never will.I still blame Moores and Parry for getting us in this situation. :f_steam:
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge
      • Started Topic

• 108 posts |
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #2: Aug 21, 2009 10:05:59 am
      YANKS OUT
      GET THE LIARS OUT OF OUR CLUB

THEY HAVE CLAIMED MORE ON EXPENSES FROM OUR CLUB IN 18 MONTHS THAN RAFA HAS AVAILABLE TO HIM FOR TRANSFERS THIS SEASON.

THE MONEY FROM THE SALE OF XABI ALONSO HAS ALL BUT GONE ON INTEREST PAYMENTS

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB PAY £1,000,000 IN INTEREST PAYMENTS EVERY NINE DAYS

Feb 2007:

" When they bought Liverpool in 2007 for £174m, Gillett promised not to load any debt on to the club."

January 2008:

Co-owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks secured £350 million in refinancing on their original £200 million-plus takeover loan from Feb. 2007.

A spokesman for Hicks said, that despite the original statement that only £105 million would be charged to the club, Liverpool will be hit with the remaining £245 million, which is now on the books of Kop Football Ltd., the vehicle Hicks and Gillett used to take over the club.

That new loan will cost Liverpool about £30 million in annual interest payments.

LIARS

Again, in 2007, former Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry and former chairman David Moores said they stopped any efforts to transfer the £220 million from last February's takeover to the club's books.

The deal had £105 million burdened on the club, with £60 million going toward the new stadium. The remaining sum will cover other club debts.

Club officials had no problem with £8 million a year to cover the £105 million debt.
      We currently pay £1million every 9 days in interest,

Now, the interest payment alone could wipe out any profit the club makes.

TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER AND NOT EVEN A SPADE PUT IN THE GROUND.

LIARS

June 2009:

Liverpool FC are being made to pay almost £2m to cover the travel, legal and other personal expenses of the club's owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett. The accounts published for the owners' holding company, Kop Football, for the year to 31 July 2008, show that Hicks charged £192,000 for "third party consulting, travel and other expenses," while Gillett charged £129,000 for "reimbursable travel, legal, personnel and other expenses".

The two men charged significant amounts of money for the same expenses, incurred by themselves personally "and affiliated companies", during the previous seven-month accounting period, which ran from 18 December 2006 to 31 July 2007, too. Hicks charged Kop £198,000, while Gillett charged £375,000.

The pair also claimed almost £1m for what are described in the accounts as "transaction-related expenses". Hicks and affiliated companies charged Kop £133,000 in this category, while Gillett's figure was much higher: £823,000. The total charged to Kop in expenses, for the owners and their affiliated companies, in 18 months from their takeover in early February 2007 to the accounts' end date of 31 July 2008, was £1.85m.

This is MORE than what Rafa has been allocated towards transfers this season.

The money he has recouped from the selling of Xabi Alonso has gone on INTEREST PAYMENTS.

July 2009:

Liverpool football club’s American owners have refinanced 290 million pounds ($476.6 million) of debt with Royal Bank Of Scotland. Owners Tom Hicks and George Gillet had borrowed 290 million pounds. They got the new agreement after pledging to pay back 60 million pounds of the debt outstanding, the person said.

I WONDER WHERE ALONSO'S TRANSFER CASH HAS GONE?

Liverpool FC's parent company, Kop Holdings had a full-year loss of 42.6 million pounds because of 36.5 million pounds of interest payments on loans despite Liverpool posting a record turnover of £159.1m for the year ending July 2008 and a profit of £10.2m.

So where have these two taken us in the last 2 and a half years?

In summary:

2007:

"When they bought Liverpool in 2007 for £174m assuming £44.8m in liabilities, Gillett promised not to load any debt on to the club."

2009:

Liverpool football club’s American owners have refinanced 290 million pounds ($476.6 million) of debt with Royal Bank Of Scotland.

THEY HAVE CLAIMED MORE ON EXPENSES FROM OUR MONEY, FROM OUR CLUB, IN 18 MONTHS THAN RAFA HAS AVAILABLE TO HIM FOR TRANSFERS THIS SEASON.

THE MONEY FROM THE SALE OF XABI ALONSO HAS ALL BUT GONE ON INTEREST PAYMENTS

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB PAY £1,000,000 IN INTEREST PAYMENTS EVERY NINE DAYS

THEY PROMISED £60million 2 years ago to go towards the new stadium - NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE, NOT A SPADE IN THE GROUND.

LIARS

If you feel as strongly about this as thousands others then it is time to make a stand. We will be making our voices known over the course of this season, no doubt about it and will be doing our utmost to hound these robbing, lying cowboys out of town. Please spread the word to those who dont know about the FACTS about Hicks and Gillett and please join us in the upcoming marches, demonstrations and protests.

It is VERY possible that Liverpool Football Club could "do a Leeds" if these two remain in charge as they are on track to bankrupt us.

Please join the Spirit Of Shankly Supporters union (SOS) whose hard work in organising travel for supporters, speaking out for the fans and liasing with the club in all supporter's matters has become invaluable. More information on future action will be available from the site:

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #3: Aug 21, 2009 12:34:39 pm
      Fair play to SOS for doing something to try and get these t'ssers out.

Our only problem is they are over in America away from it all, they probably do not even know the season has started or give a sh*t it has. All they want is for us to qualify for the Champions League so they have money for there expenses and to pay the interest repayments.

God knows what will happen to us if we don't qualify for the Champions League some season.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #4: Aug 21, 2009 12:45:24 pm
      If anyone hasn't been up to date with everything that's gone on behind the scenes these last couple of years, that's a good summing up.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,946 posts | 5007 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5: Aug 21, 2009 01:12:05 pm
      For F**k sake, what the hell are these two tw*ts doing to our club, It is obvious to me they are only here to ultimately line there own pockets, Why else would they have pulled out all the stops to refinance the loan with RBS, All there talk of a new stadium is all bollocks, They have no idea of how a English institution called Liverpool FC has operated since its foundation 117 years ago, A club that is renowned throughout the world of football and some,A club that is one of the most successful of it's generation, And yet, these two F***ing idiot's can come over here and systematically destroy all that has been built before them, Shanks must be spinning in his grave, If they think they are going to get away with it then they are even more delusional, So what is the answer, How do we oust the poison in our club, what happened to the dic consortium, could they be tempted to come in with another offer, is it viable that Spirit of Shankly could invite dic or some other financial company to at least look at the situation, These questions need an answer, Has anyone got any idea of how we can get out of this mess apart from the obvious.

H&G, Get the F**k out of our club, Whatever mess you leave behind we will recover from, If you truly believe that you love this club you will do the honourable and sell, We don't like you, We don't want you, We don't trust you, So take your bullshit back to the states, This club has honour, tradition and a support that is second to none in the world of sport, thing that you will never receive in the eyes of any true Liverpool fan.

YNWA. :f_steam:
      skinupred
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #6: Aug 21, 2009 01:23:05 pm
      the only way we can hurt these two idiots is in the pocket, bring on the protest, if the story about the banks stopping the upsom deal is true rafa has been told a load of lies about his funds and rafa may not take much more
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #7: Aug 21, 2009 01:31:37 pm
      The fact remains.  No one wants to buy us.

Can we get the money through our supporters?  I don't think so - not in the next 1 or 2 years.  We are stuck with these bas**rds.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #8: Aug 21, 2009 01:35:45 pm

The fact remains.  No one wants to buy us.

Can we get the money through our supporters?  I don't think so - not in the next 1 or 2 years.  We are stuck with these bas**rds.

Because of the cu*ts in charge buying us for little, putting so much debt on the club and then demanding 150m quid more than they bought us for.

In the mood to spank a yank or two :f_steam:
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #9: Aug 21, 2009 01:35:53 pm
      "Do a Leeds."

No, I don't think so.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #10: Aug 21, 2009 01:39:01 pm
      "Do a Leeds."

No, I don't think so.

You refuse to be negative!

But if it ever happened then I fear for the lives of the Yanks. (NOT!)
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #11: Aug 21, 2009 01:39:12 pm
      I know what you mean crouchinho.  It's frustrating, and to think Moores and Parry declined DIC because they we're £10 - £20m short of our asking fee.  Lets not forget they were probably paying cash upfront.

And them two cowboys come running in.  With a 'loan' deal.  What a pair of stupid F***ing tits, I hold David Moores and Rick Parry personally responsible for anything that these Yanks may do.

Because after all.  They let them in.  >:(
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #12: Aug 21, 2009 01:44:57 pm

He is benig realistic, not giving it a positive spin. Leeds royally fu**ed up,  we're no where near where they were at during their implosion.

I know what you mean crouchinho.  It's frustrating, and to think Moores and Parry declined DIC because they we're £10 - £20m short of our asking fee.  Lets not forget they were probably paying cash upfront.

And them two cowboys come running in.  With a 'loan' deal.  What a pair of stupid F***ing tits, I hold David Moores and Rick Parry personally responsible for anything that these Yanks may do.

Because after all.  They let them in.  >:(

I blame them too, they just didnt see the bigger picture there. So frustrating that their momentary greed has put us in this position, along with other factors of course.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #13: Aug 21, 2009 02:49:18 pm
      Isn't there a way to spam their email inbox with 'F**k off Yanks' messages? Something to get the message across, if they haven't already got it.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,402 posts | 191 
      Reply #14: Aug 21, 2009 02:53:00 pm
      American owners suck. All about profit & dont give a crap bout the fans. Believe me im American.

Dont know how many of you know this about Hicks, but about 10 years ago as owner of Texas Rangers , he was bidding on one of the top baseball players Alex Rodriguez. He offers a contract of $250 million in salary for 10 years. The next highest bid was $125 mil for 10 years. What kind of moron would make an offer twice as much as the next highest bidder. In the end he gets the player for $250m when he could have gotten him for much,much less.  Then about 5 years later he trades him to the NY Yankees and pays 50% of his wages. Yup 12.5 mil a year for a player playing on another team. Just goes to show what a complete idiot this man is.

How he made his fortune, I dont know. But the sooner we get this greedy  f***in arse away from LFC the better.
      Completley incopetent as far as im concerned.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #15: Aug 21, 2009 03:16:30 pm
      Urgh, we heard this time and time again... Right now the best thing imo is to just ignore the bas**rds until they go broke and then we can piss on them on the street I would hope =D
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #16: Aug 21, 2009 03:19:54 pm
      Those two clowns, I feel my blood pressure rising whenever I hear their names.  F**king do one G&H and leave our club alone  :f_steam:
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #17: Aug 21, 2009 03:23:08 pm
      There was a bit of aggro in the kop at the end of the game Wednesday. Some lads behind us started singing "Liverpool, Liverpool" during the "in the wrong hands" song.

The yanks are even causing trouble between some of our own  :f_steam:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,241 posts | 8576 
      Reply #18: Aug 21, 2009 04:47:23 pm
      There was a bit of aggro in the kop at the end of the game Wednesday. Some lads behind us started singing "Liverpool, Liverpool" during the "in the wrong hands" song.

The yanks are even causing trouble between some of our own  :f_steam:

Thats usual though!

Some lads want to protest, others would prefer to support the team then protest after the game.
      Kieran578
      • Banned

• 229 posts | -16 
      Re: Yanks Out!!!
      Reply #19: Aug 21, 2009 04:57:16 pm
      we should take the fight to the US - protest outside their homes and buisnesses - there must be some LFC supporters in the US
      Kieran578
      • Banned

• 229 posts | -16 
      Reply #20: Aug 21, 2009 05:04:45 pm
      I never knew that Hicks part owned Corinthians - on wikipedia, it says, wouldn't you know that part of the deal was he and his partners would build a new ground which 'never materialized',  'the club was eventually sold and left in a worse position after they were relegated to a lower level league'

It enrages you that Moores, a so called LFC supporter could have ever agreed to sellling to this guy - at very least he should have had certain stipulations (stadium,debt,transfer, etc)

- MADDENING!!!!-
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #21: Aug 21, 2009 05:12:22 pm
      I never knew that Hicks part owned Corinthians - on wikipedia, it says, wouldn't you know that part of the deal was he and his partners would build a new ground which 'never materialized',  'the club was eventually sold and left in a worse position after they were relegated to a lower level league'

It enrages you that Moores, a so called LFC supporter could have ever agreed to sellling to this guy - at very least he should have had certain stipulations (stadium,debt,transfer, etc)

- MADDENING!!!!-

Keiran I never knew that Hicks owned Corinthians, and that happened.  Worrying to say the least.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #22: Aug 21, 2009 05:18:39 pm
      I agree with all the above! But how is the question? I can only see the below as possibilities.

Fan buy out This is the best option. I have registered and would happly plow my money into LFC, but getting the money we need and dealing with these idiots will take time! DIC tried it, along with many others if we are to believe the press and with all of their business accument and cash they have failed. I think having LFC debt free and owned by the fans is a master stroke. We would be the envy of the premiership! It would also pool thousands of peoples knowledge and ideas about how to run the club, a resource that would be formidable.

Protesting and forcing the yanks hand 2 problems here. Firstly these guys really don't seem that bothered - Ive seen them smiling and chatting whilst 40,000 people are telling them where to go. There here for money and if ruffling a few feathers is what it costs they wont mind. Secondly I worry for the level we will have to take this too before they sell - I have heard a few silly comments about 'what I would do if they saw them in the street'. As much as I hate them I cannot condone this.

Finding a new buyer We would need a cash rich, very patient and persistent individual..! H&G want the moon on a stick so again this would take time. It pains me to say but I believe the DIC ship has sailed and I cannot think of any suitable parties who have shown interest. We need a good custodian for the club, lets not jump from the frying pan into the fire just to get them out.

We all want success this season, but more than ever it comes at a price. Win the prem and LFC is worth more. G&H will start getting a return on investment - or closer to paying of the debt. We become more marketable across the globe so they would want to hold on to us more and refinancing is easier. We fall out of the top 4 (god forbid) and we would lose players, massive negative cash flow and then trouble would follow. Look at Leeds and Newcastle! But the fact I talk about two fallen giants in the same breath as my beloved LFC breaks my heart...

YNWA

Quick Reply