Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Age of Empires II: Gold Edition

Read 1739 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Age of Empires II: Gold Edition
      Aug 22, 2009 06:00:20 pm
      Just bought this for my mac yesterday! Had it at home since i was 12 years old and still have to say it is my favourite game for the computer of all time. There's just hours of fun!! I never get tired of building myself a civilization, destroying all around me, and then turning on my allies and destroying them to :D Did a nifty little move last night i was quite proud of. Set up a bunch of catapults, battering rams & infantry all through my allies city. Obviously not expecting anything, i suddenly changed my allegiance to enemy and unleashed hell.. Oh the joy :D
      I think ill be off to play it for a while ;D Anyone else share my unrelenting love for this wonder of a game?
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Age of Empires II: Gold Edition
      Reply #1: Aug 22, 2009 10:25:34 pm
      i love it mate, i prefer empire earth when you can drop atomic bombs from b52 bombers etc .......
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Age of Empires II: Gold Edition
      Reply #2: Aug 22, 2009 10:44:37 pm
      I love it mate, I prefer empire earth when you can drop atomic bombs from b52 bombers etc .......

Yeah empire earth is great to, but i think half of the appeal of Age of Empires is the nostalgia i get reminding me of my childhood ;D Love it, been on it almost all day :D

Quick Reply