Read 6207 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Valencia appreciation thread
      Apr 03, 2007 03:41:25 pm
      Lets all get behind Rafa's former team tommorow and hope they will crush Chelsea home & away. I really don't want Chelsea in the semi finals not because I'm scared of them because I'm bloody well not but because i can't stand watching another game of boring football from Chelsea against Liverpool. First we have to beat PSV and then a dream semi final for Rafa would be against Valencia!

If we get to the final i don't want Man U*d because we'd crush them anyway, i want Milan just to prove Istanbul was no fluke.

Anyway how i think it'll go

Valencia Vs Liverpool
      Milan vs Roma

Milan Vs Liverpool

Winners - Liverpool  ;D

Anyway this thread is about Valencia, they have great players in David Villa, Vicente, Miguel, Marchena, Joaquin, Albelda and Angulo. I really think the chavs won't be able to keep up with Valencia's fast pace move and passing game.

Stamford Bridge: Chelsea 1 - 1 Valencia
      Estadio Mestalla: Valencia 3 - 1 Chelsea

Maurinho to get sacked >:D
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Valencia appreciation thread
      Reply #1: Apr 03, 2007 03:43:57 pm
      How many players are suspended cos of the fight with Inter? Could make it quite tricky for them.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #2: Apr 03, 2007 03:51:55 pm
      How many players are suspended cos of the fight with Inter? Could make it quite tricky for them.

Not important players, only Navarro i think maybe another.. Mori is injured but all they need is Joaquin & Villa!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Apr 04, 2007 01:27:05 pm
      Lets just watch Chelsea get knocked out.
      Lets see Roma knock out Man Utd.
      Lets then go to the final ;)
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #4: Apr 04, 2007 02:16:41 pm
      I had a dream where I can see Liverpool lifting the Cup, they are wearing the yellow kit they had on last night and Stevie and the rest of the lads are going berserk on the podium as the streamers fly through the air to the sound of we are the champions by Queen. Meanwhile sat on the grass with tears streaming down his face is one of the losing team in his now faded Red top “They will never let me forget this I will be hounded till the day I die” he thinks, but then through the smoke and the noise comes a T.V. reporter with a sympathetic face its Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves “ Tell me Gary Neville what did it feel like to score an own goal in a European Cup Final?

Liverpool V Mancs  final for me please as I want those jumped up little sods put firmly in there place forever.

But I will also be cheering for Valencia as I cant wait to hear the excuses from scruffy if it all goes so very wrong and Chelsea miss out again!!.
      « Last Edit: Apr 04, 2007 02:19:44 pm by Glenbuck »
      mr.green
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 89 posts |
      Reply #5: Apr 04, 2007 03:59:52 pm
      chelsea 2-1 valencia (drogba,ballack/villa)
      valencia 2-0 chelsea(villa,morientes)
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #6: Apr 04, 2007 06:49:42 pm
      I had a dream where I can see Liverpool lifting the Cup, they are wearing the yellow kit they had on last night and Stevie and the rest of the lads are going berserk on the podium as the streamers fly through the air to the sound of we are the champions by Queen. Meanwhile sat on the grass with tears streaming down his face is one of the losing team in his now faded Red top “They will never let me forget this I will be hounded till the day I die” he thinks, but then through the smoke and the noise comes a T.V. reporter with a sympathetic face its Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves “ Tell me Gary Neville what did it feel like to score an own goal in a European Cup Final?

Liverpool V Mancs  final for me please as I want those jumped up little sods put firmly in there place forever.

But I will also be cheering for Valencia as I cant wait to hear the excuses from scruffy if it all goes so very wrong and Chelsea miss out again!!.

I too, would love to stick it to the mancs in Athens. The only problem I would forsee is that it would be an all out war over there. You'd probably have about 60,000 fans from England travelling, can you see them all justy getting along when one team's won & the other's lost?
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #7: Apr 04, 2007 07:08:02 pm
      chelsea 2-1 valencia (drogba,ballack/villa)
      valencia 2-0 chelsea(villa,morientes)
      Morientes is injured, he was not playing ;)
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #8: Apr 04, 2007 09:18:27 pm
      I too, would love to stick it to the mancs in Athens. The only problem I would forsee is that it would be an all out war over there. You'd probably have about 60,000 fans from England travelling, can you see them all justy getting along when one team's won & the other's lost?

There wasn't all out war at Cardiff when we played them and in the finals I went to against the Mancs at Wembley there wasn't ,so I dont get why it would be vietnam revisited because its in Athens! If anything the two worst games for trouble where the League cup replay at Maine road when half of Manchester got together to chase us round the streets of Moss side, and the other was the semi final of the FA cup at Goodison when the City of Liverpool got together to return the compliment.
      What I am trying to say is because its on neutral ground I dont think it will be half as bad as people think, yes there will be the odd gangs looking for it but they will be on both sides and probably wouldn't make Athens because it had all kicked off at Terminal 2  at Manchester Airport.
      « Last Edit: Apr 04, 2007 09:20:01 pm by Glenbuck »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #9: Apr 04, 2007 09:28:16 pm
      Sorry Glenbuck, I think a Man Utd Liverpool final would attract pretty much every sort of English hooligan under one of the guises of either club.

And the game would be horrible to watch.

Nah, I'm way too chicken.  Lets hope they both get stuffed in the quarter finals.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #10: Apr 04, 2007 09:41:43 pm
      Sorry Glenbuck, I think a Man Utd Liverpool final would attract pretty much every sort of English hooligan under one of the guises of either club.

And the game would be horrible to watch.

Nah, I'm way too chicken.  Lets hope they both get stuffed in the quarter finals.

But thats not going to happen is it? its destiny mate we are going to play them I have a feeling in my water!. The hooligan thing we will have to disagree on, there will be skirmishes of course I have never been to a Manc game were there hasn't, but I dont think they are going to be re enacting Kung Fu at the Acropolis either.
      « Last Edit: Apr 04, 2007 09:42:38 pm by Glenbuck »
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #11: Apr 05, 2007 10:44:02 am
      But thats not going to happen is it? its destiny mate we are going to play them I have a feeling in my water!

What? Did you piss yourself? :D
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #12: Apr 05, 2007 11:06:42 am

No of course not at my age i have a bag fitted, its great when you go out on the ale no trips to the toilet all night!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #13: Apr 05, 2007 12:28:17 pm
      No of course not at my age i have a bag fitted, its great when you go out on the ale no trips to the toilet all night!

Hahaha. I guess your on an advantage then!!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #14: Apr 09, 2007 01:23:02 pm
      Stamford Bridge: Chelsea 1 - 1 Valencia
      Estadio Mestalla: Valencia 3 - 1 Chelsea

JD i got the first one right ;)

Wheres my LFC Mug? ;) ;D
      kingjari
      • Forum David Johnson

• 216 posts | 10 
      • Spirit of Shankly/Liverpool Supporters Union
      Reply #15: Apr 10, 2007 12:58:58 pm
      hasta la victoria Valencia !!!!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #16: Apr 10, 2007 02:00:02 pm

Teach me some lingo ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #17: Apr 10, 2007 02:38:27 pm
      Looks like Nando might be playing tonight, how sweet would it be for him to score the winning goal  ;)  ;D ;D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #18: Apr 10, 2007 03:07:54 pm
      Looks like Nando might be playing tonight, how sweet would it be for him to score the winning goal  ;)  ;D ;D

I don't care who scores TBPHWY (to be perfectly honest with you) as long as we don't have to face that cry baby Mourinho in the semi's i'll be happy :)
      wdavidw10
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #19: Apr 10, 2007 03:18:26 pm
      2-0 to valencia come on david villa
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #20: Apr 10, 2007 07:28:07 pm
      I'm off to the next room to watch Valencia beat Chelsea, not too keen on watching the manc scums get themselves beaten up so i'll watch Chelsea chasing shadows ;)
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #21: Apr 10, 2007 07:43:11 pm
      how said in spain:amunt valencia!! ;D
      « Last Edit: Apr 10, 2007 07:43:43 pm by edu_rbb »

Quick Reply