Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Advice please !!!!

Read 3288 times
      ahennessy1
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 4 posts |
      Advice please !!!!
      Mar 25, 2007 05:35:03 pm
      Hi There i have the private plate Y2EDS (REDS Lookalike Plate), which i bought sometime ago as investment. I was just about to put on my company car  but now i have been told i am a not allowed (yet when i bought it was told no problem).   >:(

Any Ideas if Forums are good place to advertise to true REDS fans or Ebay. Thing is i am not wanting to use Ebay at moment as other so called REDS teams may offer money on it.

Anyone know of some other good sites where i can just advertise towards Liverpool Fans ??
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Advice please !!!!
      Reply #1: Mar 26, 2007 12:19:59 am
      Hi There I have the private plate Y2EDS (REDS Lookalike Plate), which I bought sometime ago as investment. I was just about to put on my company car  but now I have been told I am a not allowed (yet when I bought it was told no problem).   >:(

Any Ideas if Forums are good place to advertise to true REDS fans or Ebay. Thing is I am not wanting to use Ebay at moment as other so called REDS teams may offer money on it.

Anyone know of some other good sites where I can just advertise towards Liverpool Fans ??

Unfortunately I think e-bay would be your best bet, I understand you wanting it to go to a Liverpool fan. If you own the rights to the registration you can get a plate made up with a LFC badge on it. I know obviously a manc or similar could still buy the registration & have it re-printed again, but a photo of it with an LFC badge on it would increase the chances of it falling into the right hands.
      ahennessy1
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 4 posts |
      Re: Advice please !!!!
      Reply #2: Mar 26, 2007 07:56:46 pm
      Many thanks, i own the plate outright and already have the plates made up with Liverpool badges on, but as you say i can not guarantee that  the person who does buy the plates is a Liverpool fan and not just another wrong red from wrong end of M62. Thanks for your reply anyway. I have decided to list it eith an agency for now who are advertising on one of their websites after valuing the plate on my behalf. I will try them for now if not it will have to be Ebay. I can cancel any bids i dont think are right ;D  :)

Quick Reply