Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who should we have?

Raul
      (14.3%)
      Watt's Grandad
      (85.7%)

Latest news fro Sky TV Italy

Read 1650 times
      Paolo
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 134 posts |
      Latest news fro Sky TV Italy
      Apr 04, 2007 02:13:55 pm
      Today, was 02.00 p.m. Italians Tv said: Real Madrid is really near to land C. Ronaldo (mufc) for next season, Raul is ready to sign for Liverpool FC.  ??? ???
      Juventus FC: David Trezeguet do not reveal his contract with the society of Turin. Let's go Rafa it's your turn to make a bid !!
      Lea
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Re: Latest news fro Sky TV Italy
      Reply #1: Apr 04, 2007 02:35:47 pm
      Raul signing for LFC? sorry but can`t believe that one...
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Apr 04, 2007 02:43:53 pm
      Raul!!!!!, I thought he was dead and if not he must be close to compulsory retiring age, no thanks they can keep him  five years ago I would have helped carry him from Spain but not now, this is a club going forward and that’s why we have been linked with Eto’o, Villa and Torres and not Beattie, Harewood and the Falkland Island’s reserve star striker. Paolo I dont want to knock your news service mate but out of interest are they also saying Elvis is riding Shergar in the Grand National this year? As I think the only place they would have got this old story from is Raul’s agent or they made it up, please let us move on from picking up has beens or bargain basement players.
      Oh and for the record I hope the story about the Lady boy moving to Real is true because if I have to see one more step over from that confused gendered prat I wont be responsible for my actions.
      (Yes it is a bad day in work, whatever gave you that idea?)
      « Last Edit: Apr 04, 2007 02:46:25 pm by Glenbuck »
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #3: Apr 04, 2007 10:06:43 pm
      Yeh the Raul news is true. Heard Liverpool had a choice between him and my granddad, big dilemma, settled on Raul for his looks.
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #4: Apr 04, 2007 10:21:14 pm
      Yeh the Raul news is true. Heard Liverpool had a choice between him and my granddad, big dilemma, settled on Raul for his looks.
      Now come on give your Granddad a chance,give him a couple of games and then we can all have a vote on it.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #5: Apr 04, 2007 10:27:49 pm
      Now come on give your Granddad a chance,give him a couple of games and then we can all have a vote on it.

Poll added ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #6: Apr 04, 2007 10:31:09 pm
      Watts granddad for me.
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #7: Apr 04, 2007 11:58:54 pm
      Watty can your Grandad do step-overs and keepie-uppies while smoking a pipe and rolling his cap?  :o
      Rafa needs to start spending that 40 million so your Grandad would a priceless acquisition  ;) :D :D
      « Last Edit: Apr 05, 2007 12:00:12 am by RED1028 »
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #8: Apr 05, 2007 12:23:00 am
      Watty can your Grandad do step-overs and keepie-uppies while smoking a pipe and rolling his cap?  :o
      Rafa needs to start spending that 40 million so your Grandad would a priceless acquisition  ;) :D :D

The old man will come for free and blow the Prem away. With his speed, tactic, power, pipe, cap and slippers.
      Paolo
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 134 posts |
      Reply #9: Apr 05, 2007 08:37:24 am
      Hi mates but the new did come from Real Madrid manager, I'm not joking!!
      Cy
      Reply #10: Apr 05, 2007 09:48:13 am
      Raul is past, he was one of the greatest (still leading goals scored in europe if I remember right) but I rather sign  Eto'o or villa. The italians news are well known to talking nonsense concerning tranferts rumours. This one seems to be following the pattern.

Real Madrid manager is playing along Paolo, and in what mesure can you be certain HE said so? i don't mean to doubt what you are saying Paolo, but more what they are saying.

I voted for Watt's gran-pa, the lad is certainely not in his prime but it would be a much better value for money then Raul. We can be certain of his commitment to the club and his influence in the dressing room will be immense ;)
      Paolo
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 134 posts |
      Reply #11: Apr 05, 2007 10:04:26 am
      I hope you are right because I don't really like Raoul because he is at the end of his career!! My post target was about the not reveal of Trezeguet and that notice it's been confermed last night while I've seeing Rome Vs mmmuuuhhhh (cow verses) 2 - 1. Have you seen Mancini ? That could be an interesting player !!! 

Quick Reply