Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The Firm

Read 1944 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,955 posts | 3334 
      The Firm
      Aug 31, 2009 12:09:16 am
      Another film advertising football hooligans. Oh goody, another film to show a West Ham fan having a scrap with a Millwall fan. They're all the same plot, with different scripts.

This time it's not even an origional though. It's a remake of The Firm that was released a while back, if I remember rightly the origional had Mickey Peace from Fools and Horses and Chalky from Quadrophenia in it. This time though it's being told through Dom (played by Raff from Footy Factory) rather than Bex (the leader of the West Ham firm)

It's a Nick Love film so I'll probably give it a go cos I like Footy Factory, The Buisness and Outlaw. And the origional isn't the worst film ever made.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Re: The Firm
      Reply #1: Sep 01, 2009 06:55:33 am
      When is it coming out? I like a good football movie, although Goal 3 was one of the worst films i have ever seen.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #2: Sep 01, 2009 06:55:20 pm
      It's not bad I've had it for about 3 months.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #3: Sep 01, 2009 07:37:08 pm
      I tend to like every football movie I watch (unless its girlie US "soccer" stuff), haha, but to be honest I don't know many. I will probably watch this one.

Quick Reply