Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Best Music Festival?

Read 6497 times
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Re: Best Music Festival?
      Reply #23: Aug 08, 2012 10:52:52 pm
      You not going to West Brom mate?

Can I have your ticket then? ;)  ;D

Not got any Away tickets yet mate. You'd be 1st on the list.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #24: Aug 08, 2012 11:47:41 pm
      Saw the lineup for that yesterday when Cancer Bats posted it on Facebook. I could tell purely by the strength of the lineup that it wouldn't be in the UK! Sigh...

I know what you mean about the Metallica fans, they bore the sh*t out of me with their "I'm more metal than you" attitude and I wouldn't be surprised to hear Linkin Park getting abuse from them (not that I'm a fan).
      Looks a great festival though:
      http://www.soundwavefestival.com/

Highlights for me would be:
      Vision of Disorder, A Perfect Circle, The Offspring (for nostalgia), Kyuss Lives, Flogging Molly, Kingdom of Sorrow, Cancer Bats, Blink-182, Madball and Miss May I.

I think that's exactly it, they just want people to notice how metal they are.

Good few nice acts there. Have seen Calvin Harris DJ'n + singing, both brilliant. Saw Example once at a festival and I swear that his performance was the reason he broke in Ireland, was unreal. Met him aswell before a small gig before he broke. Puts on a good show alright.

Further persuading me to get tickets for this too haha! I've heard example puts on a good show and love his music
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #25: Aug 17, 2012 02:40:32 pm
      I dunno about best music festival as I've never been before, but I'm hoping to get tickets to Soundwave 2013.
      Second announcement included Slayer meaning more "hardcore" metal fans will be there :( but I will still enjoy Slayer, Cypress Hill, Bullet for My Valentine so it adds more to the festival, just hoping that there's no clashes between the bands I want to see
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #26: Nov 03, 2012 08:10:04 am
      Anyone been to Rock Werchter in Belgium?

Thinking of giving it a try next summer, decent line up so far too

Depeche Mode
      Editors
      KOL
      Blur
      Rammstein

Either that or it'll be Dowload to watch Iron Maiden! :action-smiley-035:

Quick Reply