Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

FIFA Online (new game)

Read 2997 times
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      FIFA Online (new game)
      Jun 06, 2010 12:45:55 pm
      It's free and it's amazing. Try it.
      http://fifa-online.easports.com/web/beta/welcome
      It's still BETA, so more things will be added.

And it's only for the PC, PS3 loving bitches >:D.
      « Last Edit: Jun 06, 2010 05:08:30 pm by Ov3rdose »
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Re: FIFA Online (new game)
      Reply #1: Jun 06, 2010 06:32:14 pm
      Downloading it, I'll pass judgement later ;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #2: Jun 06, 2010 06:41:54 pm
      It's free and it's amazing. Try it.
      http://fifa-online.easports.com/web/beta/welcome
      It's still BETA, so more things will be added.

And it's only for the PC, PS3 loving bitches >:D.

I don't want to know then. ;)

Only messing. I'll probably stick to what I've got for now, but let us know what it's like. :)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #3: Jun 06, 2010 08:25:15 pm
      Ok, just played my first game. Ofcourse I'm Liverpool, won 5-1 against Wolves. First impression, it's not amazing. It's not even close to the real FIFA on consoles. Graphics aren't great, gameplay neither, all around it's a lesser version of the original. Also odd, when I started with Liverpool it said some contracts were to expire, Masch, Kuyt, Torres, Gerrard, Aquilani and some more, and I could only choose 2 to extend! That said, I still enjoyed it. Anyone who likes football will likely enjoy it. But having played FIFA recently on consoles it's hard not to notice the huge difference, it feels like a simpler version of the original, but since it's free I guess you can't really complain there. Might post more on it later.

Some gameplay:
      FIFA online beta gameplay
      « Last Edit: Jun 06, 2010 09:29:16 pm by Dexter »
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #4: Jun 07, 2010 10:17:31 am
      The contracts expired because the game wants you to develop new players, not to play with the developed ones.

And it's not like other FIFA's because this game's main purpose is multiplayer. You have to develop youth players to be successful. You also get 3 cards after a match. You choose 1 card and you can get a new youth player (or a high-level player if your level is high) or an item that boosts your player's or the whole team's stats.

The bad thing is that the multiplayer is very "laggy" now, but it's still Beta.

And for the graphics's, did you try to change everything to the highest quality? And if it's still not good enough, I believe that you can still play he game.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #5: Jun 07, 2010 03:09:35 pm
      Yeah, but it's pretty crap you can't even play with Masch, Gerrard and Torres in one team imo.

I know the focus is multiplayer, but still the multiplayer isn't any better or more extensive than on the xbox360 or PS3. And yeah, I have highest quality for graphics, but it's still not good. Like I said though, it's  fun to play but it's a fairly simple game compared to the real deal. They're keeping it small and simple so it's accessable to as many people as possible, also to people who don't have high end computers and good connections. Don't get me wrong, there probably isn't a better alternative on the PC when it comes to football games. FIFA 10 for the PC is a PS2 port, that one sucks. PES 2010 is decent on the PC, but probably less fun.
      « Last Edit: Jun 07, 2010 03:19:22 pm by Dexter »
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #6: Jun 20, 2010 11:18:44 am
      Just saw this thread. Pretty good game IMO.
      Don't play the club matches much, but that 'limited money' rule is crap which means we have to lose either Stevie, Torres or Masch. :-\

Quick Reply