Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Music Albums 2013

Read 13424 times
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Re: Music Albums 2013
      Reply #46: Dec 23, 2013 12:02:58 am
      Aye in the 'Wishy-Washy Indie Pish Of The Year Awards' mabye but outside of that I wouldn't be too sure fletch.  ;D

Wasn't that released in 2012 tho'... anyhow - I agree QotSA = good album.

Oh and Arctic Monkeys 'AM' is a cracker.

Indie Rock though is the way rocks going these last couple of years, even Arctic Monkey's sound has changed in that direction. Lot more of those sort of melodic rock songs becoming prevalent
      AM is a ripping album too. First Arctic Monkey's album I've really gotten into
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #47: Dec 23, 2013 08:46:18 am
      Indie Rock though is the way rocks going these last couple of years, even Arctic Monkey's sound has changed in that direction. Lot more of those sort of melodic rock songs becoming prevalent
      AM is a ripping album too. First Arctic Monkey's album I've really gotten into

For me I'd say the opposite and Arctic Monkeys have gradually changed to a heavier sound that is less 'Indie Rock'.

For what it's worth my album of the year is this one.

Brilliant from start to finish.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #48: Dec 23, 2013 08:46:52 am
      Indie Rock though is the way rocks going these last couple of years
      It's been very big for a number of years now Fletch and there are some really good bands to have come out of that 'scene' (more so even in the USA). I just don't believe that Imagine Dragons album is a good example of that but each to their own... that diversity is what makes music so wonderful in my opinion.

Quick Reply