Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Summer Transfer thread: In's and Out's?

Read 38213 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Re: Summer Transfer thread: In's and Out's?
      Reply #23: Apr 20, 2007 05:50:46 pm
      Outs: Zenden (if he doesn't leave sod me summet is wrong)
              Cisse
              FSP
              Hyypia
              Le Tallec
              Aurellio
              Sissoko
              Dudek
              Fowler (hate to say it but time to go)

Ins: Villa- 25 million plus 10 million over 10 years
            Simao- 14 million
            Raul- Free
            Alves- Don't want him at the club though
            Pedersen- 8 million (quality buy)

Hope Rafa spends his money wisley, I wish he would put an offer in for Arjen Robben.
      Mate this is a real cock up of a first post! We dont need to get rid of any CM so no need for sissoko to go. Everyone else i agree woth on the way out apart from Hyypia, keep him for cover. As for the ins their all quality, but we wont be signing Alves and Simao, we will most probably sign one of them.  Pederson would be a good signing, but i dont think we will sign him. Villa 25 mill, with no add ons. We would be paying 10 mill until he is 35!
      lofty287
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #24: Apr 20, 2007 05:55:07 pm
      No way pal we have to many CM's as it is we have got Mascherano, Gerrard and Alonso they are to good to be dropping each week so we might as well sell him cos compared to them he is crap and Hyypia is past it mate. Valencia wont let Villa go for less than 35 million so...
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #25: Apr 20, 2007 06:09:56 pm
      What Liverbird was trying to say was 'Welcome to the forum'....and that you are completely wrong with your posting...come on liverbird where are your manners?
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #26: Apr 21, 2007 10:41:24 am
       ;D Such terrible manners! Welcome to the forum!!
      No way pal we have to many CM's as it is we have got Mascherano, Gerrard and Alonso they are to good to be dropping each week so we might as well sell him cos compared to them he is crap and Hyypia is past it mate. Valencia wont let Villa go for less than 35 million so...
      the only way sissoko will get sold is if it's in a swap deal. Hyypia might be old but he gives us experience and a decent cover if carra or agger get injured
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,778 posts | 6725 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #27: Apr 21, 2007 01:41:53 pm
      does anyone rate Torsten Frings... I think I read somewhere that Juventus are after him...
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #28: Apr 21, 2007 08:04:29 pm
      does anyone rate Torsten Frings... I think I read somewhere that Juventus are after him...

Didn't you know, Juventus are after everyone, it's their new plan to dominate world football. Buy everyone and the other teams won't have any players, will have to forfeit their games, and hey presto, Juventus champions again  ;D
      Adam_lfcfan
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      • A team of Carras...apart from up front!!
      Reply #29: Apr 21, 2007 10:00:47 pm
      Sissoko leaving are you crazy mate. If a couple of centre midfielders get injured then were going to be in trouble if we dont have Momo, especially with Rafa insisting ot have Gerrard on the right. Sissoko will be even better than he is now given time.

Dont agree with letting Aurelio go either. He was starting to look good before his injury
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #30: Apr 21, 2007 10:03:16 pm
      Agree about aurelio...looking forward to him coming back next season.
      Jebus
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #31: Apr 21, 2007 10:05:27 pm
      Mate this is a real cock up of a first post! We dont need to get rid of any CM so no need for sissoko to go. Everyone else I agree woth on the way out apart from Hyypia, keep him for cover. As for the ins their all quality, but we wont be signing Alves and Simao, we will most probably sign one of them.  Pederson would be a good signing, but I dont think we will sign him. Villa 25 mill, with no add ons. We would be paying 10 mill until he is 35!

I really have to agree on Hyypiä!!! Why on earth would anyone want to get rid of him? He is not getting younger, but as a back up... And I don't think there's any sense in comparing him with Agger. Hyypiä has a year in his contract to go and I can tell all of you that we owe it to Sami to let him be there when we win the Prem next season!!! It'd be the right thing to do. Besides, he is not the one stealing wages from my favourite ins:

-Villa, definitely world class
             -Joaquin / Simao
             -Alves
                     ...and I really hope we won't see Torres in Reds!

out: Zen, Cisse, Flo, Le Tallec, Kewell and Dudek
      Adam_lfcfan
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      • A team of Carras...apart from up front!!
      Reply #32: Apr 21, 2007 10:16:03 pm
      Dont worry about Torres mate he said he will never leave Athletico Madrid. Would prefer David Villa much better player and there about the same price
      lofty287
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #33: Apr 22, 2007 12:16:31 pm
      We should get rid of Hyypia now whilst we could still get something for him and then get someone young as cover for Carra and Agger like Anton Ferdinand, and Sissoko wont get in the team next year for the simple reason that we have Mascherano, Gerrard and Alonso.
      « Last Edit: Apr 22, 2007 12:17:48 pm by lofty287 »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,778 posts | 6725 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #34: Apr 22, 2007 12:33:02 pm
      Didn't you know, Juventus are after everyone, it's their new plan to dominate world football. Buy everyone and the other teams won't have any players, will have to forfeit their games, and hey presto, Juventus champions again  ;D

arrggh the Juventus revolution...hopefully they buy Drogba, C Ronaldo, Shrek, Moaninho and Slur Alex as his sidekick so that we can rid the Premier League of its infestations
       ;)
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #35: Apr 23, 2007 02:55:38 pm
      We should get rid of Hyypia now whilst we could still get something for him and then get someone young as cover for Carra and Agger like Anton Ferdinand, and Sissoko wont get in the team next year for the simple reason that we have Mascherano, Gerrard and Alonso.

Hyypia's already at an age where we're not gonna get anything for him. If he's happy to see out his career with us, let him. We're not gonna get anyone better who'll be willing to sit on the bench half the time.
      richbull76
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #36: Apr 26, 2007 09:31:25 am
      Who can you see coming in and out??
      Personally, if,
      In,
      Alves
      Quesremo,
      Eto,

Out
      Cisse
      Pongolle
      Zenden

What with the Transfer fees for these, + Our kitty, this should make us into title contenders surely??

Your thoughts on this??
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #37: Apr 26, 2007 10:59:31 am
      well in........ who knows, we've all got our own favourites but I think we'll be looking at:

Right Full Back - Dani Alves being linked again and Rafa likes the spanish market
      Right Winger - Simoa being linked again ( I think JP is a squad player)
      Striker - We 'need' a WORLD CLASS striker as I dont think teams really are that frightend of any of our current strikers (crouch is akward)

I also think we may sign a Left Winger depending on how Kewell gets on (I hope he's fully recovered!!)

Out

Zenden - He's already signed for PSV I thought? (hope he goes anyway tho)
      Fowler :(
      Pongo
      Le Tallec
      Dudek
      Kuyt (I wish anyway)
      Bellemy (Maybe)
      Cisse (thank god)

Maybe not quite yet for the premiership but 08/09 I think will be the season for us  :thatworks:
      « Last Edit: Apr 26, 2007 04:14:30 pm by priesty10 »
      jakkeo
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts |
      Reply #38: Apr 26, 2007 03:50:27 pm
      dont agree with Kuyt leaving.

Ins:
      Villa/eto'o (chelsea have apparently bid £45 million for Villa)
      Alves
      id say Sneijder for the left

out:
      Dudek
      Zenden
      Fowler
      Cisse unfortunately
      FSP
      Le Tallec
      Bellamy (im a fan of his but if we get Villa or eto'o think he will go)

richbull76
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #39: Apr 27, 2007 08:32:40 am
      So the rumour is 40m + Whatever transfers we ship out,
      Personally i think,

Dudek = Free, contracts up isnt it?
      Hypia = Upto 1m if not a free, not sure how long he has left
      Cisse = should bring in upto 8m
      FSP = I think he should stay, but should fetch upto 3-4m
      Zenden = Contract is up isnt it?
      Kewel = Hard to say, at full fitness= 6m, but doubt we will get more than 2-3m tops
      Bellamy = 6-8m (not shown his full potential, personally think he was a fantastic player at a average club e.g celtic, blackburn, newcastle, but only average player at a fantastic club!!  ;)
      So thats should be around 20 + Million on top of the kitty, which should get us a few players to get us challenging for the 07/08 title!!

What do you think??

priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #40: Apr 27, 2007 10:50:43 am
      Think your abit hopeful there richbull76!!

no way would we get 6m for Kewell (I wouldnt sell him at all) bearing in mind he's outta contract next season
      Cisse will go fir less than 5m IMO if that even
      Bellamy i'm not even sure if he'll be sold to be honest?

I think we'll be lucky to get in 7m from players being sold.....
      camara14
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts | -3 
      Reply #41: Apr 27, 2007 09:58:41 pm
      to go: riise ,garcia, fowler, dudek,zenden,hami syypia,braig cellamy,gark mogzalez if he doesn't get better

in: vavid dilla, ternando forres, simao, and a young centre half like jimmy bull or Leam Richardson
      « Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 10:04:31 pm by camara14 »
      happyred7
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #42: Apr 29, 2007 03:43:06 am
      cant belive u lot mentioned risse christ he plays where he is told and plays well is you all smoking somthing  :-\
      boblfcec5
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts |
      Reply #43: Apr 30, 2007 01:42:57 pm
      Riise has to stay his best position IMO is left wing so why not get another left back such as Leighton Baines He is young English and a good player think he will Fit in Nicely!! I think a right winger and a striker are our main priorities, someone of the class of Villa or Torres would be good but what about Pazzini from Fiorentina he is young and is a good center forward. What are your thoughts on this?

Stu503
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 111 posts |
      Reply #44: May 01, 2007 12:33:18 pm
      Would like to see world class like Villa and Sneijder.  Would also like to see a few more British players like Micah Richards and Dean Ashton.  Flo, Cisse, Zenden, Fowler, Kewell, Paletta and Bellamy to go. Course, Voronin already coming but is he any good?
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #45: May 01, 2007 04:32:09 pm
      Would like to see world class like Villa and Sneijder.  Would also like to see a few more British players like Micah Richards and Dean Ashton.  Flo, Cisse, Zenden, Fowler, Kewell, Paletta and Bellamy to go. Course, Voronin already coming but is he any good?

Voronin's only been bought as 4th choice mate, probably about as good a player as you'll get that's willing to sit on the bench most of the time.

Quick Reply