Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Important Update on the HJC - Anne Williams case

Read 5390 times
      AJ-HOPE FOR HILLSBOROUGH
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • Started Topic

• 44 posts |
      Important Update on the HJC - Anne Williams case
      May 08, 2007 08:42:15 pm
      Hi everyone, havent been on in a while as been away visiting friends since the memorial. Both Anne and myself have been in great company and now we home and getting stuck inbto the usual routine again and I assure you the orders are being sent out as a priority.
      Please continue to support and keep in touch.
      Below is dedicated to the fans.

The liverpool fans went to Sheffield that day, they went to watch Liverpool play April the 15th was a lovely sunny saturday.

Some travelled down on the coach, car or train to take them safely to the game.
      Roadworks had made the fans late, coaches were diverted a different way, which caused build up outside the ground that day.

Fans were getting crushed outside the ground,
      Orders were given to open the big blue gate, nobody knew where to go, they went down the tunnel, they did not there would be trouble at the other end and one of might lose a friend, it was too latethey were carried to their fate.

Fans getting crushed shouted and crying "Open the gates, People are dying in here." The police ignored them the fans began to shout and jeer, the police pretended they did not hear. The police smacked the fans hands off the wire cages, help did not come for ages and ages, they pushed the fans back into the pen, little children and grown up men.

The fans who stood in pen 4 and 3 began to shout, began to plea Grobbelaar Grobbelaar open the gate, let us out before it's too late. There were fans pulling up fans to safety in the west stand, helping each other hand in hand.

The match was stopped and police sent for fire engineswith oxygen and cutting gear, the guy outside the ground told them to go away, you are not needed here.
      St John's ambulance arrived at 3.15pm to see an horrific scene, liverpool fans trying to pull out their mates, through tiny perimeter gates.

The man in charge had lost control, so nobody knew what to do, we don't want a pitch invasion whatever we do. 

The Liverpool fans ripped down hoarding to carry their friends to safety at the other end of the ground, there was no help the fans found. They tried to blame the fans they laid, only for the fans many more would have died.

Only three ambulances arrived on the pitch that day 3.15pm, 3.20pm and 3.25pm, who do we take, what do we do, there were so many people still alive.

The first mistake the police made that day was to let the fans build up that way,the police should have been posted at the turnstiles, to lead the fans in single file. The second mistake was to open the big blue gate, without letting the police know inside the ground, the police had no commander the inquiry found.

The man in charge had lied, the Liverpool fans had broke down gate C and pushed their way into the ground.
      The police officer lied the inquiry found.
      It was too late, the media had picked up on his lies, the Liverpool fans had killed the 95.
      This man is a disgrace for what he had said , he did not care about the injured, dying or dead.

I lost my lovely son Kevin that day and this is what I would like to say,
      Thanks for helping him you did the best you could, all you did was only good.
      When you walk through a storm hold your heads up high, it was not the Liverpool fans fault the 96 people had to die.

We will get justice one day that's what I pray, and put the records straight, the police sent 96 people to their fate.

God bless you all and the 96 who died.

Hope for Hillborough

Please support Hope for Hillsborough

Lets keep the awareness going

Books and badges avaiolable to order from
      annewilliams96@btinternet.com
      annajameson@tiscali.co.uk

Many thanks
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: The Liverpool Fans
      Reply #1: May 08, 2007 08:55:50 pm
      That is lovely Anne, brought a tear to my eye.

Is this anything to do with you:
      AJ-HOPE FOR HILLSBOROUGH
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • Started Topic

• 44 posts |
      Reply #2: May 09, 2007 08:56:14 am
      Hi Nicola, I used to be part of that group yes but for reasons below I am now independant, this should explain it.
      Thanks

It has come to my attention that there is alot of confusion over the HJC group and myself Anne Williams. I am aware that my information, progress, case work, book availability and fight for justice is on the HJC site on a large scale. I need to clearly state that I am independant of this group. I resigned in January 2006 with a very clear and poignant resignation letter that will remain private to the HJC group. Please understand, I do not wish to boycott them in any shape or formmerely to make readers and supporters aware that although I obviously support the survivors and bereaved familiesof Hillsborough ( I am one of them after all), unfortunately I have had to go it alone so to speak for some reasons following below;
      1. The crucial evidence uncovered which will show the crux of the lies and mistakes of Hillsborough has allowed me to access the European Court of Human Rights but as yet, they only find enough evidence for this to apply to my deceased son Kevin. This means as a group, we could not continue together. Sadly as no other case is yet to reach Europe for it' final chance.

2. Funding for the above was not available via the HJC group so fundraising events, my book 'When you walk through the storm' and badges are what will be providing the funds for the fight for justice for my son Kevin and hopefully then paving the way for the other 95.

I re-iterate again, the information provided on the HJC site or at the shop is out of date and I have repeatedly asked for it all to be removed so as not to confuse anyone. Any queries, orders for books,badges or donations need to be requestd via myself annewilliams96@btinternet.com or annajameson@tiscali.co.uk (known on the sites as AJ-Hope for Hillsborough). I will not receive any information or orders or donations if they are sent elsewhere. They should be made payable to Hope for Hillsborough.
      This will then assist in fees for my fight for justice in the European Courts hopefully then allowing the Hillsborough tragedy to be uncovered and dealt with properly and legally. It is down to me now as per my previous press release. All I can say is "YES I GOT HIM INTO EUROPE. BRING ON THE JUSTICE FOR KEVIN, JUSTICE FOR THE 96.  Kevins case is the only one that has evidence for a right to life which is how the European courts will be dealing with Hillsborough, the cover up and the lies. I am proud I have got this far hence running the Hope for Hillsborough group independant from others to deal solely with this issue and continued fight for justice which I rely on Europe for after no success for anyone of the 96 in this country.
      Thank you all kindly for all the support you have shown so far.
      YNWA JFT96
      www.hopeforhillsbor ough.com
      Once again thanks to everyone
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #3: May 09, 2007 11:43:10 am
      Okay, thanks for clearing it up, and sorry I didn't know.
      Good luck - I really hope you get the justice you deserve.
      xx
      AJ-HOPE FOR HILLSBOROUGH
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • Started Topic

• 44 posts |
      Reply #4: May 09, 2007 03:15:17 pm
      Hey no problem. Thanks.
      AJ-HOPE FOR HILLSBOROUGH
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • Started Topic

• 44 posts |
      Re: Important Update on the HJC - Anne Williams case
      Reply #5: May 17, 2007 11:16:47 am
      It has come to my attention that there is alot of confusion over the HJC group and myself Anne Williams. I am aware that my information, progress, case work, book availability and fight for justice is on the HJC site on a large scale. I need to clearly state that I am independant of this group. I resigned in January 2006 with a very clear and poignant resignation letter that will remain private to the HJC group. Please understand, I do not wish to boycott them in any shape or formmerely to make readers and supporters aware that although I obviously support the survivors and bereaved familiesof Hillsborough ( I am one of them after all), unfortunately I have had to go it alone so to speak for some reasons following below;
      1. The crucial evidence uncovered which will show the crux of the lies and mistakes of Hillsborough has allowed me to access the European Court of Human Rights but as yet, they only find enough evidence for this to apply to my deceased son Kevin. This means as a group, we could not continue together. Sadly as no other case is yet to reach Europe for it' final chance.

2. Funding for the above was not available via the HJC group so fundraising events, my book 'When you walk through the storm' and badges are what will be providing the funds for the fight for justice for my son Kevin and hopefully then paving the way for the other 95.

I re-iterate again, the information provided on the HJC site or at the shop is out of date and I have repeatedly asked for it all to be removed so as not to confuse anyone. Any queries, orders for books,badges or donations need to be requestd via myself annewilliams96@btinternet.com or annajameson@tiscali.co.uk (known on the sites as AJ-Hope for Hillsborough). I will not receive any information or orders or donations if they are sent elsewhere. They should be made payable to Hope for Hillsborough.
      This will then assist in fees for my fight for justice in the European Courts hopefully then allowing the Hillsborough tragedy to be uncovered and dealt with properly and legally. It is down to me now as per my previous press release. All I can say is "YES I GOT HIM INTO EUROPE. BRING ON THE JUSTICE FOR KEVIN, JUSTICE FOR THE 96.  Kevins case is the only one that has evidence for a right to life which is how the European courts will be dealing with Hillsborough, the cover up and the lies. I am proud I have got this far hence running the Hope for Hillsborough group independant from others to deal solely with this issue and continued fight for justice which I rely on Europe for after no success for anyone of the 96 in this country.
      Thank you all kindly for all the support you have shown so far.
      YNWA JFT96
      www.hopeforhillsborough. com
      Once again thanks to everyone :)
      Brought back up since I've had a few emails asking. Thanks guys
      Please spread the word. thanks
      PAYPAL IS NOW UP AND RUNNING.
      THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT ADDRESS IS annewilliams@hopeforhillsborough.co.uk

Thanks

It seems you can ony enter the site if you now write www.hopeforhillsborough. piczo.com

THE LIVERPOOL FANS

The Liverpool fans went to Sheffield that day; they went to watch Liverpool play, April 15th was a lovely sunny Saturday.
      Some travelled down on the coach, car or train to take them safely to the game.
      Road works had made the fans late, coaches were diverted a different way, which caused build up outside the ground that day.

Fans were getting crushed outside the ground. Orders were given to open the big blue gate, nobody knew where to go, they went down the tunnel, they did not know there would be trouble at the other end and one of them might lose a friend. It was too late; they were carried to their fate.

Fans getting crushed shouting and crying ā€œOpen the gates people are dying in hereā€. The police ignored them, the fans began to shout and jeer, the police pretended they did not hear. The police smacked the fans hands off the wire cages; help did not come for ages and ages. They pushed the fans back into the pen, little children and grown up men.

The fans who stood in pens 4 and 3 began to shout began to plea Grobbelaar Grobbelaar open the gate, let us out before it is too late. There were fans pulling fans up to safety in the west stand, helping each other hand in hand.

The match was stopped and the police sent for fire engines with oxygen and cutting gear, the guy outside the ground told them to go away you are not needed here.

St Johns ambulance arrived at 3.15pm to see an horrific scene, Liverpool fans trying to pull out their mates through tiny perimeter gates.

The man in charge had lost control, so nobody knew what to do; we donā€™t want a pitch invasion whatever we do.

The Liverpool fans ripped down hoarding to carry their friends to safety at the other end of the ground, there was no help the fans found. They tried to blame the fans they laid, only for the fans many more would have died.

Only 3 ambulances arrived on the pitch that day 3.15pm 3.20pm and 3.25pm, who do we take, what do we do, there were so many people still alive.

The first mistake the police made that day was to let the fans build up that way. The police should have been posted at the turnstiles, to lead the fans in single file. The second mistake was to open the big blue gate, without letting the police know inside the ground.
      The police had no commander the inquiry found.

The man in charge had lied; the Liverpool fans had broke down gate C and pushed their way into the ground.
      The police officer lied the inquiry found.
      It was too late, the media had picked up on his lies, and the Liverpool fans had killed the 95.
      This man is a disgrace for what he had said, he did not care about the injured, dying and dead.

I lost my lovely son Kevin that day and this is what I would like to say, Thanks for helping him, you did the best you could. All you did was only good.
      When you walk through a storm hold your heads up high, it was not the Liverpool fans fault 96 people had to die.

We will get justice one day thatā€™s what I pray, and put the records straight, the police sent 96 people to their fate.

God bless you all and the 96 who died.

Quick Reply