Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

FL Studio

Read 1225 times
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      FL Studio
      Sep 19, 2009 11:56:31 am
      Trying to use the damn thing, but can't get the sequences right unfortunately. Think I know why, but I'm too lazy to fix it.

Does anyone else use this?

If so, but some of your tunes up! ;D
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Re: FL Studio
      Reply #1: Sep 19, 2009 12:59:27 pm
      I use Logic Studio. Never used FL Studio. There is a Quantize button which helps with timing errors on Logic. Not sure about FL.
      Rood
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 334 posts |
      Reply #2: Sep 19, 2009 01:59:56 pm
      As a teen I used to produce alot with Fruity Loops(Now FL Studio). Me and a friend regularly got stoned and then produced the sickest tracks. Ofcourse they weren't that sick once listening to them sober, but still :D. My friend still produces alot with FL Studio, he's pretty good. I've been more of a recreational user of FL Studio and Ableton Live untill a few years ago. Now I have a laptop, and this thing just can't handle it anymore once I start putting some filters, effects etc. on the track, so I stopped. I don't really have any songs left, they were all on my old computer. You did remind me though of a track I uploaded to youtube over 2 years ago, a cheesy mashup of Beastie Boys' Intergalactic and A Homeboy, a Hippie and a Funki Dredd's Total Confusion, I made it with Ableton Live. My apologies for raping these 2 songs ;D, it's not very good:
      concrete project - intergalactic confusion
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,649 posts | 6945 
      Reply #3: Sep 22, 2009 12:10:55 am
      I'm guessing all these programs aren't as good as Ableton?

No?
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #4: Sep 22, 2009 12:16:24 am
      I'm guessing all these programs aren't as good as Ableton?

No?

I think it's just personal preference. I've used a few and prefer Logic. Cubase is also a cracking piece of music software.

Quick Reply