Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Ticket Info :- Chelsea v Liverpool Champions League 25/4/07 19.45 kick off

Read 4099 times
      davie t
      • Forum Roger Hunt
      • Started Topic

• 501 posts |
      Ticket Info :- Chelsea v Liverpool Champions League 25/4/07 19.45 kick off
      Apr 14, 2007 07:19:14 am
       The LFC Ticket Office has released the following selling arrangements for the first leg of our forthcoming Champions League Semi-Final against Chelsea. 
      UEFA Champions League
      Semi Final 1st Leg

Chelsea F.C v Liverpool F.C.

To be played at Stamford Bridge, London
      On Wednesday 25 April 2007 – Kick off 19.45 hrs.

We have received an allocation of 3103 tickets for this All Ticket fixture priced as follows:

Shed Upper Tier

£48.00

Shed Lower Tier

£45.00 Adults
      £28.00 Over 65's
      £20.00 Under 16's

Ticket Allocation

Tickets will be allocated as available and for as long as supplies last to Ex-Shareholders, Season Ticket Holders, Corporate Members and Fan Card Holders wishing to travel independently. Priority will be given to all of the above supporters who purchased tickets from the Club to at least THREE previous Away Group and Knockout matches against either PSV Eindhoven (12.09.06), Bordeaux (18.10.06), Galatasaray (06.12.06), Barcelona (21.02.07) or PSV Eindhoven (03.04.07).

Selling Arrangements

Fans who have FIVE previous away matches recorded on Fan Card can purchase from:

Tuesday 17 April 2007

Fans who have FOUR or THREE previous away matches recorded on Fan Card can purchase from:

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Window Sale

Tickets will be available for personal application at the Ticket Office upon presentation of completed European Away application forms. Forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office or you can download a copy here >>. Fan Cards must be presented when applying at the Ticket Office.

Telephone Sale

Credit card bookings can be made on Telephone Number 0870 220 0056. Bookings will require all fancard numbers to be provided and the applicants address to be confirmed.

Information covering the intended travel arrangements will be requested at the time of booking.

Postal Application

Applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form and the Fancard number must be quoted. A cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club with return stamped addressed envelope and daytime telephone number must also be included. All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Tuesday 17 April 2007.

Please Note:

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fancard.

Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum of SIX qualifying Fancards at the Ticket Office window, and FOUR qualifying Fancards on the Telephone booking lines.

Supporters wishing to purchase a greater number of tickets MUST apply by postal application.

Further Sale

Following this sale we will have a limited number of tickets remaining which will be allocated to Fan Card Holders with TWO Matches by a Postal Ballot Only.

Applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form and the Fancard number must be quoted. A cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket allowed under the allocation with a return stamped addressed envelope and daytime telephone number must also be included. All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Tuesday 17 April 2007.

Please Note: Tickets will not be available by Telephone or at the Ticket Office window for this ballot.

The Ticket Office will telephone postal applicants whose requests have been successful. If you are not contactable we will not be able to process your application.

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

IMPORTANT

All applicants must quote their Fan Card Number and applications should be addressed to:

Liverpool Football Club
      PO Box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

No refunds on tickets will be considered after Friday 20 April 2007.

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Monday - Friday 8.15am - 5.30pm
      Saturday & Sunday 9.15am – 1.00pm

Please note telephone booking lines will open at 8.30am Monday - Friday.

« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2007 03:14:18 pm by mrtommo »
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Re: Chelsea v Liverpool Champions League 25/4/07 19.45 kick off
      Reply #1: Apr 14, 2007 02:01:34 pm
      Ex-shareholders will be exercising their new found powers for this one methinks.

Re-arrange the following words: Dust Gold

Good luck for everyone who is in the hunt for these tickets.  I've got little to no chance.  Probably a better chance of getting tickets in the Chelsea end - with them being a big bunch of part-timers.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Chelsea v Liverpool Champions League 25/4/07 19.45 kick off
      Reply #2: Apr 14, 2007 03:00:44 pm
      I'm saving myself for the home leg at Fortress Anfield  ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Ticket Info :- Chelsea v Liverpool Champions League 25/4/07 19.45 kick off
      Reply #3: Apr 14, 2007 08:57:42 pm
      I'm saving myself for the home leg at Fortress Anfield  ;)

That last game against Chelsea in the semi-final was my best game at the new 'all-seater' Anfield.  Can this match it.  Hope you get sorted for your ticket.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #4: Apr 14, 2007 10:43:30 pm
      That last game against Chelsea in the semi-final was my best game at the new 'all-seater' Anfield.  Can this match it.  Hope you get sorted for your ticket.

I said exactly the same JD, that was the best atmosphere i've ever experienced at Anfield, will let you know if i get sorted.  Should be ok me thinks   ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5: Apr 15, 2007 05:49:15 am

JD being the founder and I consider the Godfather  :boxing: of this great site, does that entitle you to free tickets or easier access to tickets than our fellow reds?
      « Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 05:53:01 am by AussieRed »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #6: Apr 15, 2007 03:48:18 pm
      JD being the founder and I consider the Godfather  :boxing: of this great site, does that entitle you to free tickets or easier access to tickets than our fellow reds?

Free? No.

Easier? Possibly.  A fancard and attendance to the previous rounds is simply the best way of ensuring you can get hold of these kind of tickets. 
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #7: Apr 15, 2007 10:47:12 pm
      thanks JD, always wondered about that...fancard won't be a prob....previous attendance for me would :(
      « Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 10:47:43 pm by AussieRed »

Quick Reply