Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who was your man of the match today?

Fernando Torres
      (91.6%)
      Paul Mcshane
      (4.6%)
      Lucas Leiva
      (1.5%)
      Yossi Benayoun
      (0%)
      Albert Riera
      (0.8%)
      Steven Gerrard
      (0%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (1.5%)

Liverpool 6 - 1 Hull City: Post Match Delirium

Read 20248 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Liverpool 6 - 1 Hull City: Post Match Delirium
      Reply #115: Sep 27, 2009 06:30:08 pm
      I missed the match :( Stupid university didn't allow internet and didn't show it on tv. Got the result from my cousin, 8000 miles away.

Great win, though. Really happy for the lads :)
      Keep it up guys and stop surprising me with all these high score wins suddenly!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #116: Sep 27, 2009 07:12:30 pm
      hey guy only met you once could have sworn the guy in front of me was you i sung my bollocks off so you would know

Should of give us a tap on the shoulder. Was there a lad sitting next to me in the black away strip?

Felt weird sitting in the anny road yesterday, it's been a while. Good little of noise coming from the back and side-part, and to my shock, not as many photograph takers around me as there is in the kop!!!
      djandyl
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts |
      Reply #117: Sep 27, 2009 07:32:48 pm
      Were gonna win the league now for sure, haha!!
      bri1970
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 651 posts |
      Reply #118: Sep 27, 2009 09:07:53 pm
      Really good performance and a totally professional job,Torres on fire at the moment and when he is in this form he is just a joy to watch.Many good individual performances but more plaesing at how we have started to gel more as a team as the season is going on.Lets keep up the hard work and carry on this excellent run.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #119: Sep 27, 2009 09:09:10 pm
      Sigh. I suppose 6-1 will have to do.
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #120: Sep 28, 2009 01:37:16 pm
      Lets all hope the mwdia carry on writing us off , if this is the response! Well played lads , all of them, But Nando is starting to motor now. Watch out now for an Italian hatchet job tomorrow or worse still  Lumpard and Terry at the weekend! Weve got to keep this lad fit. And thats what im worried about with these two games.
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #121: Sep 28, 2009 03:27:40 pm
      I missed the match :( Stupid university didn't allow internet and didn't show it on tv. Got the result from my cousin, 8000 miles away.

Great win, though. Really happy for the lads :)
      Keep it up guys and stop surprising me with all these high score wins suddenly!

Yeah mate , I missed the match too was in full wilderness in Coorg , my daddy called me up at 2-1 when Nando scored and when I came back he tole me the score was 6-1 I was happy ! I watched all the goals in the internet , they were brilliant , especially Stevie's and Nando's skills were sublime !  Great job lads ! Keep it up keep the red machine going ! YNWA !
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #122: Sep 28, 2009 04:40:44 pm
      Yeah the Red Machine is rolling on,destroying all who dare oppose us.

Torres ,simply the best. Gerrard goal of the Season.

Babel, good positive mentality again. Keep it up.

YNWA
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #123: Sep 28, 2009 04:53:20 pm
      I was at the match on Saturday, although not for long.  took my son who has just turned 6 and loves football and Liverpool.  Unfortuately as we drove up he started to look unwell.  we carried on to Anfield and saw Torres score his first 2 goals right in front of us, which cheered my son up, but 10 minutes later we had to leave as he was looking and sounding rather bad.

I was gutted to miss the rest of the match, but had to get him out of there and back home.  he fell asleep in the car, but enjoyed MOTD the next morning. He's off school now!

Sods law though, as i went to the Debrecen game and watched the whole bloody thing, even though it made me and my mate feel sick it was so bad!!!!!!!! :(
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #124: Sep 29, 2009 04:05:01 pm
      I was at the match on Saturday, although not for long.  took my son who has just turned 6 and loves football and Liverpool.  Unfortuately as we drove up he started to look unwell.  we carried on to Anfield and saw Torres score his first 2 goals right in front of us, which cheered my son up, but 10 minutes later we had to leave as he was looking and sounding rather bad.

I was gutted to miss the rest of the match, but had to get him out of there and back home.  he fell asleep in the car, but enjoyed MOTD the next morning. He's off school now!

Sods law though, as I went to the Debrecen game and watched the whole bloody thing, even though it made me and my mate feel sick it was so bad!!!!!!!! :(

Hope the little fella is on the mend....tell him that the lads scored those goals to cheer him up
      rio09
      • Banned

• 94 posts | -3 
      Reply #125: Oct 02, 2009 06:48:07 am
      To score 6 goals is a great effort from us and now we are right back in the title race.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #126: Oct 02, 2009 07:02:13 am
      Paul Mcshane 6 votes, who was it, who's the culprits, come on own up or you'll get detention....

Quick Reply