Trending Topics

      Next match: Tranmere v LFC [Friendly] Thu 11th Jul @ 7:30 pm
      Prenton Park

      Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

      Reds on TV tomorrow?

      Read 2223 times
      0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
      scouse hunny
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • *
      • Started Topic

      • 49 posts |
      Reds on TV tomorrow?
      May 06, 2006 05:21:39 pm
      Hi everyone, i was just wondering if were on sky sports tommorow because i no that scum are on ?
      ________________________ ___
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE LFC REDS 4 EVA
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: R WE PLAYING ON TV TOMMOROW ?
      Reply #1: May 07, 2006 06:41:47 am
      Quote from: "SCOUSE HUNNY"
      Hi everyone, i was just wondering if were on sky sports tommorow because i no that scum are on ?
      ________________________ ___
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE LFC REDS 4 EVA


      No, the scum are on and Arsenal are on as well, seems we're not important enough !!  Bet you though, when we snatch 2nd place Sky Sports will be going on and on about it.  We'll be on Football First later on tonight and will be on one of those dodgy channels in the pub so just might have to go and watch !!!   ;D   COME ON CHARLTON !!!  GIVE CURBS A GOOD SEND OFF AND DO US A FAVOUR AS WELL  ;D
      scouse hunny
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • *
      • Started Topic

      • 49 posts |
      Reds on TV tomorrow?
      Reply #2: May 07, 2006 11:08:21 am
      Nice one mate. cant believe they aint showing us they got a cheek aint they. dont they realise how important r game is.
      come on charlton do us a big favour n thrash them.
      come on u reds u know u can do it
      ________________________ ___________
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE RLFC REDS 4 EVA
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reds on TV tomorrow?
      Reply #3: May 07, 2006 12:01:32 pm
      think Charlton might snatch it today, got a good feeling, looks like Saha isn't playing according to Sky sports news, Rooney out and Horseface isn't exactly on form is he ?   ;D   COME ON YOU REDMEN !!

      p.s won't sleep tonight, find out tomorrow if i got tickets for the Final, feel sick just thinking about it !!!! ;D
      scouse hunny
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • *
      • Started Topic

      • 49 posts |
      Reds on TV tomorrow?
      Reply #4: May 07, 2006 12:16:06 pm
      hi smigger its scouse hunny here, im so excited 4.
      let us all no soon as if u get ur hands on n e tickets, good luk m8.
      ________________________ ______
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE LFC REDS 4 EVA
      laserite
      • On Trial

      • 1 posts |
      Reds on TV tomorrow?
      Reply #5: May 07, 2006 02:36:20 pm
      HI IAM NEW TO THIS BUT I HEar that you can watsh the game on broadband for free any one kwon any links
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reds on TV tomorrow?
      Reply #6: May 07, 2006 05:05:46 pm
      Quote from: "SCOUSE HUNNY"
      hi smigger its scouse hunny here, im so excited 4.
      let us all no soon as if u get ur hands on n e tickets, good luk m8.
      ________________________ ______
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE LFC REDS 4 EVA


      Thanks mate, what a result today eh?  Shitty Charlton let us down good style didn't they ?  Their defence was abysmal to say the least, just been watching the Arsenal game, the last one at Highbury, i thought the fans did them proud, they looked well good in all their red and white shirts.  Anyway roll on next weekend, can't wait     :D
      scouse hunny
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • *
      • Started Topic

      • 49 posts |
      Reds on TV tomorrow?
      Reply #7: May 07, 2006 05:58:52 pm
      hi smigger its scouse hunny again, didnt they just lets us down big time.
      how did charlton get into the prem, they got battered.
      but then i thought oh well we still have one over on the scum when we become the fa champs next week.
      keep me posted on the ticket thing speak to you soon
      from scouse hunny
      ________________________ _________
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE LFC REDS 4 EVA
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reds on TV tomorrow?
      Reply #8: May 07, 2006 06:35:53 pm
      Quote from: "SCOUSE HUNNY"
      hi smigger its scouse hunny again, didnt they just lets us down big time.
      how did charlton get into the prem, they got battered.
      but then i thought oh well we still have one over on the scum when we become the fa champs next week.
      keep me posted on the ticket thing speak to you soon
      from scouse hunny
      ________________________ _________
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE LFC REDS 4 EVA


      will do  :D

      Quick Reply