Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Fergie slams 'unfit' Wiley.

Read 7679 times
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Fergie slams 'unfit' Wiley.
      Oct 03, 2009 09:35:24 pm
      Fergie slams 'unfit' Wiley

Sir Alex Ferguson has hit out at referee Alan Wiley, accusing the Staffordshire official of "not being fit enough" to do his job.

Wiley, the fourth official for last month's controversial Manchester derby, was in charge at Old Trafford on Saturday as an injury-time own-goal from Anton Ferdinand salvaged United a point against Sunderland in a 2-2 draw.

Ferguson claimed Wiley had not played the correct amount of added time because he had failed to add on an additional minute to the four already signalled once United scored.

Disappointed
      "I was disappointed with the referee," said Ferguson.

"He didn't add on any time for the goal. He played four minutes and two seconds.

"He was also walking up the pitch for the second goal needing a rest. He was not fit enough for a game of that standard.

"The pace of the game demanded a referee who was fit. He was not fit. It is an indictment of our game.

"You see referees abroad who are as fit as butcher's dogs. We have some who are fit. He wasn't fit.

"He was taking 30 seconds to book a player. He was needing a rest. It was ridiculous."

Ferguson conceded his side did not play well and he was not happy with Sunderland's second goal when Kenwyne Jones outjumped Ben Foster to head home.

"It was a soft goal to lose," added Ferguson.

"Our passing was very poor in the first half. In the end we needed to show

some great qualities to get something out of the game on a day when we played really badly."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5605950,00.html

He really is unbelievable. He was his best mate last week when they beat City.

Who does he think he is and how the hell can he complain about the correct amount of time being added?

Will he get done for it? Not a chance.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,254 posts | 2820 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Fergie slams 'unfit' Wiley.
      Reply #1: Oct 03, 2009 09:41:39 pm
      What a c**t of a man. He doesn't deserve the respect he gets within the game. Utd dont win and he blames refs they score in the 96th minute to win and he cracks jokes with the 4th official. Has he ever accepted defeat gracefully? And could he not say well done Sunderland coming to the champions home and taking a point and should have been all 3. 

Sickening to thinks some rate him higher then Sir Bob. He isnt in the same ball park as a football manager and certainly as a human
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #2: Oct 03, 2009 09:45:36 pm
      What a c**t of a man. He doesn't deserve the respect he gets within the game. Utd dont win and he blames refs they score in the 96th minute to win and he cracks jokes with the 4th official. Has he ever accepted defeat gracefully? And could he not say well done Sunderland coming to the champions home and taking a point and should have been all 3. 

Sickening to thinks some rate him higher then Sir Bob. He isnt in the same ball park as a football manager and certainly as a human

Does it not make it even more hilarious that Wiley was the 4th official for the city game.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,254 posts | 2820 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #3: Oct 03, 2009 09:48:16 pm
      Does it not make it even more hilarious that Wiley was the 4th official for the city game.

Oh yeah. Jesus how sickening is that
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #4: Oct 03, 2009 09:49:10 pm
      Wiley is one of the best refs in the PL. He isn't unfit whatsoever, and this is just proving that Fergie is such a sour little cuntfuck.
      Iano92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 958 posts |
      Reply #5: Oct 03, 2009 09:57:24 pm
      Fergie really is a wankrag....
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #6: Oct 03, 2009 10:02:40 pm
      He's just a c**t. I wish there was a word stronger 'cause I'd use it to describe him!

How does he get away with saying these things.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #7: Oct 03, 2009 10:03:33 pm
      Football's biggest hypocrite strikes again.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #8: Oct 03, 2009 10:04:52 pm
      He really is unfuckingbelievable. Not laughing and joking with Riley tonight then is he?

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #9: Oct 03, 2009 10:08:55 pm
      F***ing hell!!! :mad: :f_steam: What a sour F***ing c**t! I could just feel my blood boil when i was reading this! He simply cannot handle when his team doesn't get a result and looks for anyone to blame it on! And like someone said, he probably won't get any sanction for it, even though he said 10 times more than Rafa ever has ::)
      And you know that the media will probably jump on board with this to. FFS.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #10: Oct 03, 2009 10:22:40 pm
      That c**t Fergie needs a good slapping.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #11: Oct 03, 2009 10:25:08 pm

You can say that again.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      Reply #12: Oct 03, 2009 10:26:33 pm

That c**t Fergie needs a good slapping.  :D
      Iano92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 958 posts |
      Reply #13: Oct 03, 2009 10:33:55 pm
      That c**t Fergie needs a good slapping.  :D

I'll do it...
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #14: Oct 03, 2009 10:41:01 pm

Slap him with his ego. Knock him dead for sure.
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #15: Oct 03, 2009 10:41:30 pm
      Face it you couldn't do it in 94 minutes what difference do you really think afew poxy seconds is going to make?

Sour grapes, the most disrepectful sore loser disgrace of a human the game has ever seen.

nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #16: Oct 03, 2009 10:44:24 pm
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA  You gotta love Fergie, what an arsehole.

Blame someone else for a crappy display by "the worlds greatest team"  The decline continues. 
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #17: Oct 03, 2009 10:47:39 pm
      Somebody knock some sense into him. Wiley gifted him three points with his ludicrous added time! tw*t.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #18: Oct 03, 2009 10:53:30 pm
      Bet you he won't get charged :O
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #19: Oct 03, 2009 10:56:59 pm
      Bet you he won't get charged :O

Standard.
      Pisses me off that he just gets away with it.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #20: Oct 03, 2009 10:58:10 pm
      Cant believe him. He takes being a complete and utter c**t to the very next level.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #21: Oct 03, 2009 11:09:21 pm
      Cant believe him. He takes being a complete and utter c**t to the very next level.

Can't even call him a c**t. Because that is insulting to cu*ts all over the world.
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #22: Oct 03, 2009 11:12:04 pm
      I'm not going to let it wind me up because we know that he is allowed to do it. I just find it funny that he can still complain when his team were played off teh park. I actually wondered where they got 4 minutes from in the 1st place.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      Reply #23: Oct 03, 2009 11:25:39 pm
      Can't even call him a c**t. Because that is insulting to cu*ts all over the world.

Agreed. I call him Ankles because he's 3 feet below a c**t.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #24: Oct 03, 2009 11:42:14 pm
      I'm not even surprised anymore.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #25: Oct 03, 2009 11:57:52 pm
      I'm speechless after reading that.

That's unbelievable.  He's such a hypocrit.  What a horrible sour old man.  Face it Mr Ferguson, your team was very lucky to come away with a point.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #26: Oct 04, 2009 12:11:45 am
      I want to slap this fool.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #27: Oct 04, 2009 12:29:57 am
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  You gotta love Fergie, what an arsehole.

Blame someone else for a crappy display by "the worlds greatest team"  The decline continues. 
      At least an arsehole is usefull for one thing, this tw*t is useful for f*ck all.The sooner the game is rid of him the better.He be-littles the reputations of truly great managers such as Shankly,Paisley,Busby, Stein and Clough.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #28: Oct 04, 2009 12:57:58 am
      The FA will throw the book at him this time....

Wait no thats only if Rafa slates the Ref.

This is now the 2nd or 3rd time he has spoken this way about the Ref this season and can bet that the FA will do sod all.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #29: Oct 04, 2009 01:56:00 am
      F***ing sour c**t by a long mile.

What the f**k is going on in his brain? Just because from his perspective he thinks Wiley hasn't gave him one minute and he's going on and moaning like a cow. What about the first half? He had 45 minutes and they didn't perform, and did he complain about his team instead? - NO.

Instead it was just

"Our passing was very poor in the first half. In the end we needed to show some great qualities to get something out of the game on a day when we played really badly.''

He still praised his team. Is he trying to make his team look good or what?

The result does not lie you dog, at the end of the day it's a 2-2 draw and it's your fault. Your team's fate is in your hands so stop complaining about the refs. Two weeks ago you were best mates with Wiley, fast forward times and you are backstabbing him just because of the loss of points which lie entirely at the hands of you and your scum fault.

Not that I'm going to get too angry about this anyway.. 2 points loss is sufficient to make me happy and would even give us more reason to cheer against the Chavs today!
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #30: Oct 04, 2009 02:03:13 am
      I wonder if he would have said that if they were winning..me thinks..not...He should be on a charge for this,no doubt he will get aawy with it...again..
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: Redknapp Quitting Rumour
      Reply #31: Oct 04, 2009 02:11:55 am
      I read about it on BBC Sport.  He does what he wants. He is the only Coach in the entire FA who can openly criticize a Ref during a match and not get in trouble. I'm sure the FA will close their eyes and he can continue to act like a little bi*ch when things dont go his way.

I dont care if he is "Sir" Alex, or how many trophies he has. He has no class or honor and treats people like sh*t.  Whens the last time that fat F**k ran for 10 seconds, much less 94 + Minutes.  His Whiskey infused heart would f***in' explode If he had to do anything more than piss in the morning.

He is the FA, and I know it and any other Football fan knows when he leaves Man U. he will go straight to the FA Board of Directors.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #32: Oct 04, 2009 03:00:17 am
      Can you really be considered a "Coaching Great" If you always have the best players money can buy?  Really, how good of a coach is he?

I'm sure the Football purists on here will disagree and I may be biased because I hate the man. However, would he be a champion w/out the HUGE amount of money available to him or resources and prestige that the Man. U brand carries?

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #33: Oct 04, 2009 03:04:30 am
      Can you really be considered a "Coaching Great" If you always have the best players money can buy?  Really, how good of a coach is he?

I'm sure the Football purists on here will disagree and I may be biased because I hate the man. However, would he be a champion w/out the HUGE amount of money available to him or resources and prestige that the Man. U brand carries?

No, i agree. He has never had to deal with a squad that is lacking in depth, and the resources to be able to afford someone great that would add to the squad. I am biased to, but whatever ;)
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #34: Oct 04, 2009 03:49:40 am
      F***ing drunk pr**k.

Do one allready.

Just watching the replay of that game, am I really hearing YNWA from the Sunderland fans if so why?
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #35: Oct 04, 2009 03:53:52 am
      F***ing drunk pr**k.

Do one allready.

Just watching the replay of that game, am I really hearing YNWA from the Sunderland fans if so why?

Stirring up the mancs maybe?
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #36: Oct 04, 2009 05:21:41 am
      Sir Alex Ferguson risks Football Association charge after rant over referee's fitness
      Sir Alex Ferguson is likely to face a Football Association charge and a possible touchline ban after launching an astonishing attack on referee Alan Wiley in the aftermath of his side's 2-2 draw with Sunderland at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Ferguson, whose side equalised in stoppage time, accused Wiley of not being fit enough to referee in the Premier League, calling it an “indictment of our game”.
      “I was disappointed in the referee I must say,” Ferguson said. “He didn’t add any time on for the goal we scored. He was actually walking up the pitch for the second goal, needing a rest.
      "He just wasn’t fit enough for a game of that standard. The fitness of both sets of players, the pace of the game demanded a referee who is fit. He’s not fit.”
      The attack on Wiley was even more astonishing as he was the fourth official for the Manchester derby and the man responsible for awarding United the stoppage time from which they got their late winner.
      Manchester City fans had been angered of footage showing Wiley and Ferguson sharing a joke on the touchline during that game.
      Yet despite enjoying a fine reputation as a referee, and having passed the stringent, regular fitness tests officials are subjected to, Ferguson was unsparing in his criticism, alleging that Wiley was using bookings to buy himself a breather.
      “It’s an indictment of our game. We see referees from abroad that are fit as butcher’s dogs. He wasn’t fit. He was taking 30 seconds to book a player. I think he’s taking a rest, writing down names on his card. It’s ridiculous.”
      Ferguson spent most of the second half stalking the touchline in barely contained apoplexy, venting his expletive-fuelled fury on fourth official on Mike Dean when Wiley failed to award United a penalty when Anderson and Phil Bardsley tangled in the box.
      And while his side once again pulled out a result in stoppage time, his anger at the official was not to be contained.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/6258325/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-risks-Football-Association-charge-after-rant-over-referees-fitness.html

Bloody well hope he gets charged, but im sure i aint the only one who thinks the old b***ard will somehow wangle his way out.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #37: Oct 04, 2009 08:49:52 am
      This is just typical of the tw*t!

Sunderland outplayed them at times and deserved 3 points.

And yes......the Sunderland fans were singing YNWA which went down well as you can imagine  ;D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #38: Oct 04, 2009 09:14:10 am
      I'm not even surprised anymore.

You said it mate, 100%. He's a c**t, end of.

What an old, senile, bitter b***ard. F**k off you whining whore.
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #39: Oct 04, 2009 09:29:32 am
      Whats he on about?  Idiot!!  Lucky to get a 1 point.
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #40: Oct 04, 2009 09:37:39 am
      I think he made 7 changes but did the press have a go at him for playing a weakend side no they didnt and the FA will turn a blind eye to all his remarks,why are they so scared of him.
      Iano92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 958 posts |
      Reply #41: Oct 04, 2009 09:39:40 am
      They will charge Rafa for cleaning his glasses and they probable won't charge this drunk for rollicking a ref... F***ing Joke :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #42: Oct 04, 2009 09:51:47 am
      proof that sunderland were singing it, ha ha, fk the mancs, everybody hates them.
      Sunderland fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #43: Oct 04, 2009 10:00:21 am
      The neutral footballer in me says 'idiots' but the Red in me says F***ing hah!!!!
      muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Reply #44: Oct 04, 2009 10:14:14 am
      he is talking BS as aren't the fitness levels of all refs monitored?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #45: Oct 04, 2009 10:25:34 am
      Arrogent piss head - I'm F***ing made up he fields a weaker side and they had to do the injury time till we score thing to avoid getting hammered and it's all down to his bad judgement.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #46: Oct 04, 2009 10:26:51 am
      Stupid thick headed fat c**t.

My opinion of him hasn't changed then. ::)
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #47: Oct 04, 2009 10:28:59 am
      Incidentally he has a cheek accusing a ref of being "unfit" I bet the fat-arse couldn't run around for 90 seconds little own 90 minutes.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #48: Oct 04, 2009 11:20:12 am
      What a boorish, uncouth, little man. Week in, week out, the whisky soaked, oaf brings CUNTINESS to a whole new level. No class what so ever.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #49: Oct 04, 2009 12:12:35 pm
      Wait one minute?

Is this the same Alan Wiley who fergie was talk to in the manchester derby?

I think it is...all he is a wind-up mercent
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #50: Oct 04, 2009 12:18:25 pm
      Alex Ferguscum is a c**t and hyprocite.

He said R.Madrid taps up Ronaldo, he taps up Berbatov.
      He said Rafa showed no respect when he called Everton a 'small club', if Everton are such a big team, why did he put a reserve team in the FA Cup Semi-Final last year?
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #51: Oct 04, 2009 01:55:15 pm
      There is no point in this topic. I am sure we have got many treads on this old fool, and they all boil down to the same thing.

Taggart says one thing, does another. Criticises others for their actions, then does the same. Calls respet for others then disrespects them.

The FA does f**k all, so he can do what he wants.

Rafa states this and is condemned.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #52: Oct 04, 2009 02:25:38 pm
      There is no point in this topic.

I suppose the point of it, which you touched on yourself, is to demonstrate the hypocrisy of the FA.

I don't remember Rafa's exact comments, but I know that they were far less direct an attack on the official than what Ferguson has come out with here.

He's got away with it before, and I'm sure he will continue to do so in the future, but for me it's worth highlighting when it happens to show the injustice and probable backhanders that go on behind the scenes.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #53: Oct 04, 2009 02:31:40 pm
      His mouth and his brain are not in sync they work independently and the efficiency of either is greatly affected by the amount of alcohol the demented old b***ard puts away, to be honest  he's not in control.
      « Last Edit: Oct 04, 2009 03:17:03 pm by stuey »
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #54: Oct 04, 2009 02:32:40 pm
      Interesting watching the Sunday Supliment today and the Mirror guy said the FA have to back their man in the Ref.  Whiskey nose HAS to be charged for this.

No two ways about it, he always gets away with murder
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #55: Oct 05, 2009 05:53:51 am
      Alex Ferguscum is a c**t and hyprocite.

He said R.Madrid taps up Ronaldo, he taps up Berbatov.
      He said Rafa showed no respect when he called Everton a 'small club', if Everton are such a big team, why did he put a reserve team in the FA Cup Semi-Final last year?

And he said man shitty were a small club to. Biggest hypocritical c**t ive ever heard of ::)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #56: Oct 05, 2009 02:32:28 pm
      And the good news is.........The soft old b***ard is in line for a lengthy touchline ban after his ramblings about the ref.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #57: Oct 05, 2009 02:35:32 pm
      And the good news is.........The soft old b***ard is in line for a lengthy touchline ban after his ramblings about the ref.

Has this been confirmed somewhere in the press? Do you have a link, I would love this to be true!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #58: Oct 05, 2009 04:10:20 pm
      Has this been confirmed somewhere in the press? Do you have a link, I would love this to be true!
      Ayrton it's a quote from the Daily Mail I saw it on BBC newspaper reports - they're normally quite reliable well the Mail is at least.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #59: Oct 05, 2009 04:12:51 pm
      Ayrton it's a quote from the Daily Mail I saw it on BBC newspaper reports - they're normally quite reliable well the Mail is at least.

;D ;D ;D
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #60: Oct 05, 2009 04:19:12 pm
      I can't find anything on it so far.  Hope it's true, the idiot deserves it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #61: Oct 05, 2009 05:11:57 pm

I'd wait and see first, I'm sure David Gill will appeal and find a way of getting it suspended!
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #62: Oct 05, 2009 05:31:32 pm
      Gill will sort that out for the w**ker. If the FA look the other way on this one it'll just prove to everyone just how right Rafa was.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #63: Oct 05, 2009 05:33:23 pm
      I'd wait and see first, I'm sure David Gill will appeal and find a way of getting it suspended!
      Don't forget HR who Gill and F**k Nose are up against it's the Referee Mason Society who's fury has no bounds.
      TheFella
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 90 posts | -2 
      Reply #64: Oct 05, 2009 05:51:52 pm
      He's got a point you know.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #65: Oct 05, 2009 05:54:18 pm

Who has. Baconface?
      TheFella
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 90 posts | -2 
      Reply #66: Oct 05, 2009 05:59:25 pm

Before you all start accusing me of being a Manc b***ard. Answer this question and please do not avoid answering the question and slander me. When there is a goal in stoppage time, what is the rule? (according to the rule books)
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #67: Oct 05, 2009 06:02:02 pm
      Before you all start accusing me of being a Manc b***ard. Answer this question and please do not avoid answering the question and slander me. When there is a goal in stoppage time, what is the rule? (according to the rule books)

The rule is soft lad, 30 seconds get added on. Incidentally only 17 got added on when Owen scored against City. I don't know how many more got added on for Ferdinand's own goal against your lot.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #68: Oct 05, 2009 06:03:46 pm

Don't know, but there is a different rule at Old Trafford to the other 19 Premier League club's isn't there?

Why don't you just admit to being a manc, you said nothing at all good about Liverpool in any of your posts.

TheFella
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 90 posts | -2 
      Reply #69: Oct 05, 2009 06:08:40 pm
      Right, what's annoying me here, is how everyone is so biased against our neighbours. Different rules at Old Trafford, what does that mean? According to rules, the amount of added time in the CITY match was correct, as there was a goal scored and a substitution made. Who disagrees and if so why?

Also, 4 mins an 2 seonds added against sunderland, when it should have been 4:30. Do we consider that a conspiracy against United!

And Huyton Red, read through my posts and I bet you find nice posts. ;)
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #70: Oct 05, 2009 06:15:23 pm
      Right, what's annoying me here, is how everyone is so biased against our neighbours. Different rules at Old Trafford, what does that mean? According to rules, the amount of added time in the CITY match was correct, as there was a goal scored and a substitution made. Who disagrees and if so why?

Also, 4 mins an 2 seonds added against sunderland, when it should have been 4:30. Do we consider that a conspiracy against United!

Our neighbours are Everton you soft c**t. But we're discussing United.

And the added time against City wasn't right. If it was they'd have been 30 seconds added on after Owen's goal, not 17.

And no we don't consider it a conspiracy against United, but maybe you do.
      TheFella
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 90 posts | -2 
      Reply #71: Oct 05, 2009 06:19:50 pm
      Our neighbours are Everton you soft c**t. But we're discussing United.

And the added time against City wasn't right. If it was they'd have been 30 seconds added on after Owen's goal, not 17.

And no we don't consider it a conspiracy against United, but maybe you do.

But you do consider it a conspiracy against City? Explain how that works bright chappy?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #72: Oct 05, 2009 06:24:46 pm
      But you do consider it a conspiracy against City? Explain how that works bright chappy?

I don't consider it a conspiracy against City you soft c**t. I don't believe the FA have it in for City, it just happened to be them that United were playing.

It's not a conspiracy to make sure Man City always lose, it's "more favourable decisions" shall we say to make sure Man United very rarely lose whoever they are playing. Is that clear enough soft lad?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #73: Oct 05, 2009 07:31:21 pm

He's definitely not cosher the other fella to be honest I'd be inclined to go for him being a headworking bitter COS they always try to avoid discussing anything directly connected with their team and go all around the world to confuse an argument.
      « Last Edit: Oct 05, 2009 07:48:02 pm by stuey »
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #74: Oct 05, 2009 09:14:51 pm

Blimey, you were paying attention.  I didn't notice that at all.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #75: Oct 08, 2009 06:34:12 pm
      Fergie slams 'unfit' Wiley, Fergie obviously doesn't find him attractive so theres no way he'll bum him in return for Fergie time.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #76: Oct 11, 2009 02:48:22 pm
      A piece from my local newspaper
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #77: Oct 11, 2009 02:59:17 pm
      Apparently the referees' organisation have told Whiskey Face to stick his apology up his arse and are demanding that the FA take stern disciplinary steps with the old b***ard - how good is this going to be?
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #78: Oct 11, 2009 03:01:42 pm
      Apparently the referees' organisation have told Whiskey Face to stick his apology up his arse and are demanding that the FA take stern disciplinary steps with the old b***ard - how good is this going to be?

Good!  It's about time the whingy old fart gets what he deserves.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #79: Oct 11, 2009 03:13:05 pm
      The F***ing shithouse, the only reason he apologised is to avoid getting a touchline ban.

Says it all really.

He has absolutely no respect for refs, but it's not up to them, it's the FA who need to get involved! Whether they do or not is another matter entirely.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #80: Oct 11, 2009 03:23:52 pm
      The F***ing shithouse, the only reason he apologised is to avoid getting a touchline ban.

Says it all really.

He has absolutely no respect for refs, but it's not up to them, it's the FA who need to get involved! Whether they do or not is another matter entirely.
      Think you'll find mate that the FA will back the refs to the hilt they see it as reinforcing discipline I suppose, come to think of it the only reason F**k nose apologised in the first place is he knows he's in deep sh*t with the refs.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #81: Oct 11, 2009 03:25:31 pm
      Think you'll find mate that the FA will back the refs to the hilt they see it as reinforcing discipline I suppose, come to think of it the only reason F**k nose apologised in the first place is he knows he's in deep sh*t with the refs.

:lmao:

Don't be so naive.

The FA are the biggest bunch of shitbags in the game, they'll just about give Fergie a fine.

And do the refs for bringing the game into disrepute!!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #82: Oct 11, 2009 03:31:13 pm
      Lucky you Fergie, I'm not the FA. If not, I'll dock 30 points off your pathetic team, slapped you with 300 thousand fine and ban you from touchline till end of May!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #83: Oct 11, 2009 03:32:06 pm
      Plus i'll have three snipers ready in every game you're in charge!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #84: Oct 11, 2009 04:05:17 pm

Don't be so naive.

The FA are the biggest bunch of shitbags in the game, they'll just about give Fergie a fine.

We'll see what he cops for.
      barrymanulow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,014 posts | -14 
      Reply #85: Oct 11, 2009 04:33:38 pm
      SAF probably makes some good points about the standard of refereeing, and the fact that as the game has got faster the referees are not keeping pace with it. A perfect example was where the ref missed 4 penalty shouts in the Champions league Chelsea v Barca match.
      However, I watched this United match and I dont believe the referee altered the outcome, United were poor, simple as that. The Ferguson way has always been to find fault with someone or something else everytime United drop points, and I do think he deserves some kind of touchline ban to teach him a lesson in the same way other Managers have.
      It was actually SAF's fault they dropped points, as Ryan Giggs should have been playing and his team selection was poor. He underestimated Sunderland, who are a dangerous side this season.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #86: Oct 12, 2009 11:06:30 am

Don't be so naive.

Couldn't argue with you on that one mate what I am saying is they are all up each others arse and to perpetuate the bullshit they will give ferguson a F***ing good bollocking to illustrate to other lesser mortals how much discipline they can inflict on anyone that fucks about with their members. (pun intended)
      The Neg-er
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Reply #87: Oct 12, 2009 11:23:09 am
      What a F***ing tosser he'l probably get a 2 grand fine and a slap on the wrist
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #88: Oct 12, 2009 12:19:45 pm
      What a F***ing tosser he'l probably get a 2 grand fine and a slap on the wrist
      From the noises they're making a touchline ban is on the cards have to wait and see tho how many officials get their HEADS turned or massaged.

Quick Reply