Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Fergie slams 'unfit' Wiley.

Read 7680 times
      TheFella
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 90 posts | -2 
      Re: Fergie slams 'unfit' Wiley.
      Reply #69: Oct 05, 2009 06:08:40 pm
      Right, what's annoying me here, is how everyone is so biased against our neighbours. Different rules at Old Trafford, what does that mean? According to rules, the amount of added time in the CITY match was correct, as there was a goal scored and a substitution made. Who disagrees and if so why?

Also, 4 mins an 2 seonds added against sunderland, when it should have been 4:30. Do we consider that a conspiracy against United!

And Huyton Red, read through my posts and I bet you find nice posts. ;)
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #70: Oct 05, 2009 06:15:23 pm
      Right, what's annoying me here, is how everyone is so biased against our neighbours. Different rules at Old Trafford, what does that mean? According to rules, the amount of added time in the CITY match was correct, as there was a goal scored and a substitution made. Who disagrees and if so why?

Also, 4 mins an 2 seonds added against sunderland, when it should have been 4:30. Do we consider that a conspiracy against United!

Our neighbours are Everton you soft c**t. But we're discussing United.

And the added time against City wasn't right. If it was they'd have been 30 seconds added on after Owen's goal, not 17.

And no we don't consider it a conspiracy against United, but maybe you do.
      TheFella
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 90 posts | -2 
      Reply #71: Oct 05, 2009 06:19:50 pm
      Our neighbours are Everton you soft c**t. But we're discussing United.

And the added time against City wasn't right. If it was they'd have been 30 seconds added on after Owen's goal, not 17.

And no we don't consider it a conspiracy against United, but maybe you do.

But you do consider it a conspiracy against City? Explain how that works bright chappy?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #72: Oct 05, 2009 06:24:46 pm
      But you do consider it a conspiracy against City? Explain how that works bright chappy?

I don't consider it a conspiracy against City you soft c**t. I don't believe the FA have it in for City, it just happened to be them that United were playing.

It's not a conspiracy to make sure Man City always lose, it's "more favourable decisions" shall we say to make sure Man United very rarely lose whoever they are playing. Is that clear enough soft lad?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #73: Oct 05, 2009 07:31:21 pm

He's definitely not cosher the other fella to be honest I'd be inclined to go for him being a headworking bitter COS they always try to avoid discussing anything directly connected with their team and go all around the world to confuse an argument.
      « Last Edit: Oct 05, 2009 07:48:02 pm by stuey »
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #74: Oct 05, 2009 09:14:51 pm

Blimey, you were paying attention.  I didn't notice that at all.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #75: Oct 08, 2009 06:34:12 pm
      Fergie slams 'unfit' Wiley, Fergie obviously doesn't find him attractive so theres no way he'll bum him in return for Fergie time.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #76: Oct 11, 2009 02:48:22 pm
      A piece from my local newspaper
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #77: Oct 11, 2009 02:59:17 pm
      Apparently the referees' organisation have told Whiskey Face to stick his apology up his arse and are demanding that the FA take stern disciplinary steps with the old b***ard - how good is this going to be?
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #78: Oct 11, 2009 03:01:42 pm
      Apparently the referees' organisation have told Whiskey Face to stick his apology up his arse and are demanding that the FA take stern disciplinary steps with the old b***ard - how good is this going to be?

Good!  It's about time the whingy old fart gets what he deserves.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #79: Oct 11, 2009 03:13:05 pm
      The F***ing shithouse, the only reason he apologised is to avoid getting a touchline ban.

Says it all really.

He has absolutely no respect for refs, but it's not up to them, it's the FA who need to get involved! Whether they do or not is another matter entirely.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #80: Oct 11, 2009 03:23:52 pm
      The F***ing shithouse, the only reason he apologised is to avoid getting a touchline ban.

Says it all really.

He has absolutely no respect for refs, but it's not up to them, it's the FA who need to get involved! Whether they do or not is another matter entirely.
      Think you'll find mate that the FA will back the refs to the hilt they see it as reinforcing discipline I suppose, come to think of it the only reason F**k nose apologised in the first place is he knows he's in deep sh*t with the refs.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #81: Oct 11, 2009 03:25:31 pm
      Think you'll find mate that the FA will back the refs to the hilt they see it as reinforcing discipline I suppose, come to think of it the only reason F**k nose apologised in the first place is he knows he's in deep sh*t with the refs.

:lmao:

Don't be so naive.

The FA are the biggest bunch of shitbags in the game, they'll just about give Fergie a fine.

And do the refs for bringing the game into disrepute!!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #82: Oct 11, 2009 03:31:13 pm
      Lucky you Fergie, I'm not the FA. If not, I'll dock 30 points off your pathetic team, slapped you with 300 thousand fine and ban you from touchline till end of May!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #83: Oct 11, 2009 03:32:06 pm
      Plus i'll have three snipers ready in every game you're in charge!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #84: Oct 11, 2009 04:05:17 pm

Don't be so naive.

The FA are the biggest bunch of shitbags in the game, they'll just about give Fergie a fine.

We'll see what he cops for.
      barrymanulow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,014 posts | -14 
      Reply #85: Oct 11, 2009 04:33:38 pm
      SAF probably makes some good points about the standard of refereeing, and the fact that as the game has got faster the referees are not keeping pace with it. A perfect example was where the ref missed 4 penalty shouts in the Champions league Chelsea v Barca match.
      However, I watched this United match and I dont believe the referee altered the outcome, United were poor, simple as that. The Ferguson way has always been to find fault with someone or something else everytime United drop points, and I do think he deserves some kind of touchline ban to teach him a lesson in the same way other Managers have.
      It was actually SAF's fault they dropped points, as Ryan Giggs should have been playing and his team selection was poor. He underestimated Sunderland, who are a dangerous side this season.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #86: Oct 12, 2009 11:06:30 am

Don't be so naive.

Couldn't argue with you on that one mate what I am saying is they are all up each others arse and to perpetuate the bullshit they will give ferguson a F***ing good bollocking to illustrate to other lesser mortals how much discipline they can inflict on anyone that fucks about with their members. (pun intended)
      The Neg-er
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Reply #87: Oct 12, 2009 11:23:09 am
      What a F***ing tosser he'l probably get a 2 grand fine and a slap on the wrist
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #88: Oct 12, 2009 12:19:45 pm
      What a F***ing tosser he'l probably get a 2 grand fine and a slap on the wrist
      From the noises they're making a touchline ban is on the cards have to wait and see tho how many officials get their HEADS turned or massaged.

Quick Reply