Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

D Day. Liverpool V Man United Oct 25th

Read 2123 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,861 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      D Day. Liverpool V Man United Oct 25th
      Oct 08, 2009 02:19:45 pm
      Not long to go before we head down the M62 to take you lot on again. The way Liverpool are playing i think we can get a result against you boys. United don't appear to be as good as last year due to Ronaldo going. However, you boys are doing no better either, if anything slightly worse. Losing 3 games already means your off to a bad start. I don't believe though you cannot still win the title be it you or indeed United that lost 3 games so quickly. That's just the usual press milking the situation as usual  :f_steam:

Its a marathon not sprint, and as we always say the best team genrally comes out on top over the season. Anyway, I'm going for a predicable 2 - 1 for the boys in red  :P
      Now don't all jump on me at once, one at a time please.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: D Day. Liverpool V Man United Oct 25th
      Reply #1: Oct 08, 2009 02:52:17 pm
      We are on the same amount of points United were at this point last season, so its far from over. As for the game? Can't wait to see Judas get clattered by Carra and co, and then Torres make Vidic his bi*ch again :D
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Re: D Day. Liverpool V Man United Oct 25th
      Reply #2: Oct 08, 2009 03:14:59 pm
      Bit early for a thread about this match, we have games to play before this one comes up.

A pre-match thread will be started in The Kop nearer to the 25th, where we will know more about the results to up to the match in question, and possible injuries or suspensions.

Topic locked.

Quick Reply