Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Well done Adam Hammill

Read 4213 times
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Well done Adam Hammill
      Apr 25, 2007 11:22:39 am
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N155714070425-1002.htm

Good to hear he's getting games and playing well, there alot of high hopes for Hammill so its good to here he's doing well.

Also scored a contender for goal of the season aswel apparently against Celtic a couple of weeks back! :)
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Re: Well done Adam Hammill
      Reply #1: Apr 25, 2007 11:34:07 am
      i new he was doing well good luck adam
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 27, 2007 12:54:02 am
      When Luke Skywalker's your dad - anything's possible.

dunfermlinefan
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Adam Hamill
      Reply #3: May 02, 2007 02:33:36 pm
      Hello , i am a dunfermline fan and id just like to say thanks for giving us Adam Hamill this season.He has played a big part in our fight to beat the drop and our road to the scottish cup final.I still think he could do with another season with us as he can try to do to much at times.This is understandable though as he wants to impress your mighty club.Adam could also use his team mates a little bit more, but he will sort this out as he matures more.Liverpool you have one hell of a player for the future in Adam.He scored a screamer against celtic aswell.One more thing to say about him , he was recently in the paper saying how he hopes he gets a treble. 1. dunfermline to beat relegation 2 . to win the scottish cup  and 3 . liverpool to win the champions league.He adores your club and a lot of pars fans are considering singing you'll never walk alone at his last game which will be the scottish cup final just to say thank you.Good luck in the final guys
      thanks .
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #4: May 03, 2007 12:23:00 pm
      Hello , I am a dunfermline fan and id just like to say thanks for giving us Adam Hamill this season.He has played a big part in our fight to beat the drop and our road to the scottish cup final.I still think he could do with another season with us as he can try to do to much at times.This is understandable though as he wants to impress your mighty club.Adam could also use his team mates a little bit more, but he will sort this out as he matures more.Liverpool you have one hell of a player for the future in Adam.He scored a screamer against celtic aswell.One more thing to say about him , he was recently in the paper saying how he hopes he gets a treble. 1. dunfermline to beat relegation 2 . to win the scottish cup  and 3 . liverpool to win the champions league.He adores your club and a lot of pars fans are considering singing you'll never walk alone at his last game which will be the scottish cup final just to say thank you.Good luck in the final guys
      thanks .

Thanks for that, glad he's helping you guys out, have to say i've been keeping an eye out on how you've been gettin on since he's signed for you and what a brilliant result it was in beating hibs in the reply!!!

Good lucks guys and hope you beat Celtic in the final!
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #5: May 03, 2007 02:36:24 pm
      Been singing this lads praises ever since the first time I saw him play, one of the youngsters that definately has a good chance of making the next step.
      Stu503
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 111 posts |
      Reply #6: May 03, 2007 03:03:11 pm
      The boy was class in the semi replay against hibs.  From the highlights i saw he was the difference on the night.  It's a good move for him because he's playing in a tough, competitive league that i think will be better for him than a loan to the Championship.  Should send more young lads up here.
      LFC LEGENDS
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | -1 
      • Ynwa
      Reply #7: May 27, 2007 06:45:17 pm
      Saw the Final yesterday he looks like a Liverpool player he has the skills but also has fight and aggression in his play.Every time they got the ball he came looking for it. Dunfermline played well but were unlucky to get beat
      Alexandra
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #8: May 27, 2007 10:26:02 pm
      Well done to Adam. I watched the cup final yesterday and he played very well. He has the Liverpool spirit. :)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #9: May 28, 2007 02:52:24 pm
      When Luke Skywalker's your dad - anything's possible.

Hahahaha :laugh:
      ozzyred
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts |
      Reply #10: May 30, 2007 12:56:09 pm
      hes looks really good but will he be another neil mellor

Quick Reply