Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Baseball Playoffs

Read 10091 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Baseball Playoffs
      Oct 11, 2009 01:59:41 am
      Its October and with it comes the American Baseball Playoffs..  GO YANKEES!!!!!   The Yankees beat the sh*t out the Texas Rangers this years, Hicks Team.  That should be cause for all Liverpool fans to support the Yankees right their.  Since 99.9% of English sports fans think Baseball is boring, and for the most part their right, however not now. 

If for any reason you wanted to understand why we watch and support Baseball, now is the time.  October baseball is great especially the playoffs to see who goes to the World Series.  If anyone is Interested, If you enjoy good sports, just for sports sake, watch it now if you can. GIVE IT A CHANCE. ;) You wont be disappointed.

If you enjoy Cricket, you should enjoy Baseball.

My overall prediction will be the New York Yankees vs Los Angeles Dodgers for the World Series.

I am also here to answer any Baseball related questions, If needed! :f_doh:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Baseball Playoffs
      Reply #1: Oct 11, 2009 02:05:15 am
      Keeping an eye on it myself, and courtesy of my mum buying me a yankees rain coat when i was a youngster back in Australia, im also a fan ;D
      Doing well so far, and even better is seeing the Red Sox two games down against the Angels :D
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #2: Oct 11, 2009 02:47:18 am
      Yeah thats sweet. Problem is the Angels match up to the Yankees real good.  All season the Angels played the Yankees tough.  I would of like d another Yankees/Sox series.

Best thing is A-rod.  Historically he is awful in the playoffs. So far hes batting 500 w/ 2 hr and 5 RBI. If he plays well. Yankees will win the World Series.

Although, I'm a Yankee fan.  I would like to see the Dodgers do well.   A Yankee v Dodgers World Series is perfect for me.
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #3: Oct 11, 2009 03:08:01 am
      Yup yup..Angels  have been trouble for us since 2002, but we seem to have their number this year. I said it too..gonna be dodgers v yankees.

Arod. notoriously awful in October. Couldn't agree more about him being the difference.

Being from Bklyn I of course don't hve a problem with the trolley Dodgers, but LA? Nope.

Just saw that the Rockies game is postpones bc of snow. For meself, they're the NL team of choice.   
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #4: Oct 11, 2009 03:36:10 am
      Yankees?!

Noooo!

Boston Red Sox to win! Even though we are 2-0 down to bloody LA Angels!
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #5: Oct 11, 2009 03:40:21 am
      Boston Sucks

I hate that team like they were the f'n mancs. All of us do.

Cheers to you, though. 7kk7. Gonna suck for you when we're laughing at you.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #6: Oct 11, 2009 03:42:38 am
      Pah, just you watch. Red Sox will win!
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #7: Oct 11, 2009 03:45:37 am
      Go fill up your glass with some nice refreshing water, my friend. It'll help when you have to eat your words.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #8: Oct 11, 2009 03:47:06 am
      Yeah A-Rod is looking good so far, maybe finally got tired of jokes about him on all the late night shows? :D
      Boston, never write them off as much as I would like to, us Yankee's fans know what can happen.
      A face-off against Girardi would be fantastic though wouldn't it, agree on that.

EDIT: I meant Torre up there, i didn't realize, i must have been that drunk i was mixing up Yankee's managers :D
      « Last Edit: Oct 12, 2009 02:16:17 am by bigvYNWA »
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #9: Oct 11, 2009 10:24:11 pm
      I would never count the Sox out...ALCS..Yankees up 3-0.  Lose 4 straight. Sox win Series!....Greatest comeback in Baseball History.

Yeah it seems A-rod MAY have gotten the monkey off the back.  We'll see.

I would like to see a Dodger Yankee Series.   Torre really got sh*t on by Steinbrenner Jr.  I'm a big Yankee fan, but I wouldn't be too upset if Torre and the Dodgers win it in NY. Thats just too poetic.   I love Joe Torre.  I wish he never left.  Yankees just made him the scapegoat for A-rods inability to play in October.  It came down to Torre or the 200 million dollar superstar.  So, out goes Torre.  Girardi was the right man for the job too.  Yankees do what they always do, keep it in the family, Girardi was a great Yankee, it was either him or Mattingly, but Mattingly stayed w/ Torre. I respect that.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #10: Oct 17, 2009 04:32:30 am
      Yankees, In a cold October night in NY were just dominate. Yankees Won 4-1 take game 1 in the 7 game series against the L.A Angels.   So far in the playoffs they are 4-0 w/ just perfect Baseball.

Great starting pitching from C.C Sabathia. C.C pitched 8 innings, 1 run and 8 K's.  Perfect save from Rivera. Yankees are playing great ball.

GO YANKEES! Lets get 27. ;D
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #11: Oct 17, 2009 04:37:17 am
      I see Chase Utley is continues to screw up simple double plays   :f_whistle:
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #12: Oct 17, 2009 05:23:57 am
      Pah, just you watch. Red Sox will win!

UH!  I'm still watching!   When exactly is that going to happen?   Sorry Dude, Not your year!  Yankees, got it good this year.  Sabathia, Lights out!

I'm not a typical Red Sox hater. I respect the team and history and was actually glad they finally won the Series.. Tired of hearing about the god damn curse!
      Dont get me wrong, I love a good Yanks/Sox battle..Sox just didn't have it this year.  I'm sure they will next year. Spend some cash get another bat and some Pitching and they'll be right in it again.  I think they fu**ed themselves w/ Manny. Should of done whatever they had to too keep him in Boston.  If he was still their, it would of been a Yanks/Sox for the pennant.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #13: Oct 17, 2009 05:28:44 am
      Go the Yanks! Missed the game but will try and catch number two tomorrow.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #14: Oct 17, 2009 08:33:02 am
      I want a freeway series! Screw the phillies and the yankies...go LA!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #15: Oct 17, 2009 06:43:20 pm
      I want a freeway series! Screw the phillies and the yankies...go LA!

Would be a good one to watch that! But still, go Yanks ;)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #16: Oct 17, 2009 10:19:51 pm
      Feck, next year Red Sox will put it right!
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #17: Oct 18, 2009 04:47:31 am
      Good game so far.  2-2 10th Inning.

Yankees putting together a 10th inning. 0 out man on first.  Would be nice to go to 2-0 to LA.

Just got a bad umpire call our way.   Umpire fu**ed up. Lucky break for the Yanks.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #18: Oct 18, 2009 05:13:31 am
      ALLRIGHT.....A-ROD!!!!

11th Inning Home Run, ties the game.  AWESOME!!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #19: Oct 18, 2009 05:59:58 am
      Got it on at the moment, 13th inning bloody epic eh? Runners on 2nd and 3rd though.. need to get this third out quick smart.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #20: Oct 18, 2009 06:23:34 am
      2-0 ;D
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #21: Oct 18, 2009 05:25:20 pm
      Great game...Epic duel.

These games are why we love Baseball.  A good Baseball game is just as exciting as any other sport.

2-0 going to LA... I think we can take 2 in LA.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #22: Oct 19, 2009 05:57:11 am
      That was an insane game and a typical NY result...bloody A-Rod...cock. Gonna be dodgers yankee final as rarely does a team come back from 2-0 down and then go home...ARSE!!!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #23: Oct 19, 2009 06:00:20 am
      Just checked the dodgers result...driving back from Big Bear...11-0!!!! sh*t...think blue...go manny in game 4!!!!!
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #24: Oct 20, 2009 05:23:43 am
      Oh well, Yankees lose 5-4.. Its 2 games-to 1 with 2 more games in L.A then back to N.Y.  I think the Yanks will win on Tuesday w. Sabathia pitching. Then LA winning game 5 and then going back to NY for game 6 and Poss. 7.   Yankees just got better pitching, all around.  Pitching wins rings.

Its been a great series so far. Great pitching. It comes down to those little things, an extra base hit, a defensive error.  The Yanks should of won game 3. They had a chance in the 8th w. Gardner on first, he got caught stealing and was out at 2nd, then Posada came up and homered. That would of given the Yankees a 5-4  lead going into the ninth then bringing in the greatest reliever in the history of Baseball in Mariano Rivera, would of closed the game and given the Yanks a 3 games to-0 lead in the series.  But, thats baseball and thats why it's a great series this year.

I really hope the Dodgers beat Philly.  I would LOVE a Yankees/Dodgers World Series.  Thats just old,classic Baseball. So much history between the 2 of them it would be great. Unfortunately,  the Phillies were down to the Dodgers 4-3, 9th Inning. The Phillies get a double in the bottom of the 9th to win 5-4.  Just crazy playoffs this season.  I love it.

For any English "Sports" fans. If you want to see "Good" baseball watch the rest of this Yankees v Angels series. It will at least give you a feeling of excitement and maybe end some of the "Mystery" of why we like Baseball and god forbid, we might make some English Baseball fans. The Playoffs this year have been great. Extra Innings, Home Runs, great pitching, defense.  Dont worry about the "Technical" aspects of the game or "why this" or "Whats that mean". If your new to the sport just watch and you'll learn, its easy.  Just a little FYI.   Baseball Playoffs are the only really, exciting time for Baseball. Regular season is pretty boring and mind numbing at times, and I am a Baseball Fan for 30+ years.

I hope to at least convert a few non-Baseball, Liverpool fans into Baseball fans. If I do that then I'll be happy.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #25: Oct 21, 2009 12:29:05 am
      ^^^

Except i hate the Yankees :D
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #26: Oct 24, 2009 05:05:41 am
      Cocking Dodgers!!!! Time to follow the Angels and get an LA team in the finals
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #27: Oct 26, 2009 04:07:24 am
      YANKEES...WIN!

Congratulations New York Yankees...American League Champions.....40th A.L Championship.

Great day for me. First Man.U now this. 

Will play the Philadelphia Phillies for the World Series.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #28: Oct 26, 2009 04:11:41 am
      YANKEES...WIN!

Congratulations New York Yankees...American League Champions.....40th A.L Championship.

Great day for me. First Man.U now this. 

Will play the Philadelphia Phillies for the World Series.

Just saw the end, good day all round!
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #29: Oct 26, 2009 01:06:32 pm
      Cocking Dodgers!!!! Time to follow the Angels ...

Don't bother.  ;)

Yankees win! Great sports weekend all around for me.

Now if my fantasy team pulls it off tonight I'll have had a 5 for 5 weekend.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #30: Oct 29, 2009 06:20:52 am
      Game 1. F**k.

All im gonna say.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #31: Oct 29, 2009 12:21:12 pm

It was never going to be easy against Cliff Lee. I'm not too worried about it.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #32: Oct 29, 2009 03:48:04 pm
      Its October and with it comes the American Baseball Playoffs..  GO YANKEES!!!!!   The Yankees beat the sh*t out the Texas Rangers this years, Hicks Team.  That should be cause for all Liverpool fans to support the Yankees right their.  

Sorry YANK but this is all the reason I need NOT to support them damn Yankees:-

Man Utd and Yankees team up
      Manchester United unveiled one of the biggest joint-marketing deals in the history of sport on Wednesday when they announced they are linking up with American baseball giants New York Yankees.

The Old Trafford outfit are already the richest football club in the world and this deal, potentially worth billions of pounds, is set to further consolidate their position.

United denied that this was a move towards abandoning the Premier League and re-inforced that theirs was a decision based on business ethics.

We are not in the process of selling our souls to another sport, this is to make friends and grow the sport
        Manchester United director Bobby Charlton

It is a deal the two parties have been working towards for the last 12 months and they will share market information, develop sponsorship and joint promotional programs and sell each other's licensed goods.

"This is something that we have been working on for some considerable time and it was about 'how do we develop Manchester United," said United chairman Peter Kenyon at a news conference in Manhattan.

Kenyon continued: "Soccer has developed dramatically in the US over the last 10 years, and we believe there is a market for Manchester United content among football fans of all ages.

"With the help of the YankeeNets we intend to pursue these and other commercial opportunities in the coming years."

The announcement of the deal resulted in United's share price rising 20p to 233¾p.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/1159026.stm

(P.S. I've a soft spot for the Red Sox  ;))
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #33: Oct 29, 2009 03:59:09 pm

>:(
      I wondered when this would pop up around here. It was always bound to.

My love for the Yankees dates too far back to care what some marketing people think would be a good idea to sell the brand. I grew up with the Yankees and some ridiculous affiliation with the Scum won't deter me. For a long time now I've taken issue with the business end of sport. That's not why I watch it or why I support who I support.

Of course, I don't expect this to win us any fans around here either. Except Keith Singleton, that is.

(P.S. I've a soft spot for the Red Sox  ;))

You're dead to me.  >:D ;)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #34: Oct 29, 2009 05:13:40 pm
      It was never going to be easy against Cliff Lee. I'm not too worried about it.

Not the biggest expert on Baseball, so i'll take your word for it ;)

All i saw was the score and didn't think it looked to good at all!
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #35: Oct 29, 2009 05:24:55 pm
      Not the biggest expert on Baseball, so I'll take your word for it ;)

All I saw was the score and didn't think it looked to good at all!

He dominated and in some ways it was a given. I have to say I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd lit him up either. Sometimes you just don't know. Unfortunately it didn't go our way, but I think the rest of their pitching rotation should be no problem.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #36: Oct 29, 2009 05:25:49 pm
      Awesome then, thank you oh wise one :D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #37: Oct 29, 2009 09:01:57 pm

(P.S. I've a soft spot for the Red Sox  ;))

Good choice!!
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #38: Oct 30, 2009 07:39:53 pm
      Game 1.  Cliff Lee just pitched perfect Baseball.  His performance ranks up their as an all time performance. If it was a game seven it would be legendary.    Sabathia, really didnt pitch bad.  He held them to 2 runs for most of the game, he had decent control and had a fastball, but that should show how good Lee was.

Game 2.  All pitching again.   Pedro had a great game but Burnett had a little more control and got the job done. 

So far, we see why "Pitching Wins Championships"..  Sabathia,Burnett,Lee,Pedro,Pettite,Rivera etc,etc...The best Pitchers in Baseball are in the World Series!!    W/out it you cant win.

As to the Yankees/Man United deal...I wish the Yanks teamed up with Liverpool certainly. My 2 favorite teams.   But, it doesnt really bother me, yet.  I'll see what comes of it.    Seeing Man United play at Yankee Stadium would certainly get a lot of Interest in the States and especially the NY/NJ area.   If Man United played Liverpool at Yankee Stadium, it would be a madhouse. Certain sell-out.  That area is probably the best "Soccer" fan base in the whole US.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #39: Nov 05, 2009 02:20:00 am
      Watching game 6 while laid up sick on the lounge. Good start, Yankees 4-1 up at end of third all down to Hideki Matsui. Hopefully roll on from here!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #40: Nov 05, 2009 03:07:22 am
      7-1 end of 5th it's looking good! Matsui again, having a great game.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #41: Nov 05, 2009 04:54:44 am
      2009 WORLD CHAMPS!!!!

Enough Said.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #42: Nov 05, 2009 04:58:00 am
      CHAMPIONS
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #43: Nov 05, 2009 05:23:29 am
      F**k yeeeah!! Was never in doubt once Matsui sent that ball into the second tier. What a game by him! Haven't seen a team I follow win since the Ducks in '07 so it's nice :D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #44: Nov 05, 2009 09:59:26 pm
      Damn it!! :mad:
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #45: Nov 05, 2009 10:36:35 pm
      F**k yeeeah!! Was never in doubt once Matsui sent that ball into the second tier. What a game by him! Haven't seen a team I follow win since the Ducks in '07 so it's nice :D
      They deserved it.  The had the best record, were the best team all season and they finally played as a unit, which is key. I still feel bad for Torre but Girardi did a good job of pulling these guys together, getting them to play as one team and not for themselves. First year in the new stadium and they win the World Series...Unreal!!!!

MVP was either Matsui or A-Rod.   I gave it to Matsui because he was so clutch in every game.  A-Rod was good. He finally got out of his Playoff slump and won a Ring, but Matsui deserved it a little more.   First DH to ever win the MVP and I think the only Japanese player to win it too.

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #46: Nov 06, 2009 04:42:57 am
      Yeah first Japanese player to win it, they said it in some news report i saw today. Yeah that's it, they were the team that led the whole competition for most of the season, and did deserve it. I'm reading a lot of places that Matsui's performance last night was one of the best they have seen in the World Series, how was it for all you baseball regulars? I haven't watched World Series baseball for a few years since it was always on at a bad time in Australia for me to watch, but for me it was one of the best performances i have seen in any game i have seen. He just looked like he was going to do something every time. Even when he wasn't scoring, his foul balls were just slightly off target and you knew something was going to happen. Was fantastic to watch, will be buying myself a shirt off the website :D
      Especially after the disappointing end to the last season in the old stadium, what a way to begin the new era. I really can't wait until i get over to the east coast and experience Yankee Stadium for myself. Apart from Anfield, that is high on my list of places to go along with a Patriots game and Ducks game, and the Knicks at Madison Square.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #47: Nov 06, 2009 06:54:29 pm
      Just back from the parade. Great day to be a Yankees fan. Had a couple of exceptional pints of Guinness while i was at it. Back at work now.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      Reply #48: Nov 07, 2009 04:00:35 am
      New York really is the best city in the world. If any of you English want to know whats its like to be a sports fan in America. Go to a Parade in the "Canyon of Heroes" after a Champioship (just dont wear a Mets Jersey)

I went to the 96' parade.  Awesome!   The whole atmosphere was beyond explanation. It was a 2 hour constant barage of confetti and paper just raining down into the "canyon".  A mile of Drum and Pipers from the FDNY Band.   We Spent 4 hours in the Blarney Stone Pub after the parade.  Which tragically is now gone due to the WTC collapse.  Skipped work and school for 2 days. One of the best days of my life.  I actually got a ball from Jeter which he threw to me from the float. 

Although, I have to admit the Rangers Parade in 94' was better. Dont remember too much about it. I woke up the next day with a nasty hangover and no shoes. >:D Good Times.

If any of you English want to know whats its like to be a sports fan in America. Go to a Parade in the "Canyon of Heroes" after a Champioship. I'll put that up against running with the bulls in Pamplona, Mardi-Gras in N.Orleans or Carnival in Rio.  Its just one of the things you should do before you die.

Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #49: Nov 07, 2009 04:26:45 am
      I went to the 96' parade.  Awesome!   The whole atmosphere was beyond explanation. It was a 2 hour constant barage of confetti and paper just raining down into the "canyon".  A mile of Drum and Pipers from the FDNY Band.   We Spent 4 hours in the Blarney Stone Pub after the parade.  Which tragically is now gone due to the WTC collapse.  Skipped work and school for 2 days. One of the best days of my life.  I actually got a ball from Jeter which he threw to me from the float. 

Although, I have to admit the Rangers Parade in 94' was better. Dont remember too much about it. I woke up the next day with a nasty hangover and no shoes. >:D Good Times.

'96 was my personal favorite. I had a great day and ended up at the Pussy Cat Lounge.

I'm more of a baseball fan than hockey, so the Yankees parade edges '94. I did have a great day in 94, though. Parade, a day out, Soundgarden at The Armory on the superunknown tour. The weather was better too, of course.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #50: Nov 07, 2009 05:02:23 am
      https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/sichamps_09worldseries.jhtml?experience_id=250571&source_id=7&_requestid=626527&_requestid=626527

Decent offer there if you feel like subscribing to a year of Sports Illustrated for a few Yankees souvenirs that come with.

Quick Reply