Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Flash Forward

Read 2050 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Flash Forward
      Oct 12, 2009 09:47:13 pm
      Anyone else hooked on this? Monday nights have got better I reckon.

The premise of FlashForward is that a mysterious paranormal event causes everyone on the planet to simultaneously lose consciousness for 137 seconds, during which people see what appear to be visions of their lives approximately six months in the future - a global “flashforward”. A number of people saw newspapers or calendars and it is established that every vision occurs on April 29 or April 30, 2010 at the exact same time, depending on time zones at 5 am UTC. It is also established that the precognitive visions were shared; if one character sees another in their vision, the other character also reports the same events in their vision. The event results in deaths from accidents and leaves the survivors wondering whether what they saw will really happen.
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Re: Flash Forward
      Reply #1: Oct 12, 2009 09:50:07 pm
      Two episodes in and i'm hooked. :D Missed today's episode so no-one ruin it please.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #2: Oct 12, 2009 10:04:48 pm
      It's not on brazilian tv yet but I've downloaded all 3 episodes.

Seems like a good series, even tough I'm not a big fan of the actors and there are no carachters that I really like so far, but the history is quite interesting. I'm certainly going to watch the rest of the season, as I'm really curious to see how it's going to develop.
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #3: Oct 13, 2009 07:42:14 pm
      Seems like a good series, even tough I'm not a big fan of the actors and there are no carachters that I really like so far, but the history is quite interesting. I'm certainly going to watch the rest of the season, as I'm really curious to see how it's going to develop.

I'd go along with this.  Been watching it on Channel 5 and the plot is interesting enough but can't really say the same for the characters.  Only one I like is the head of the FBI who was on the bog when the blackout happened and again in his flashforward.  Was funny when he gave mouth to mouth to the guy who was drowning in his own piss. :D

Good premise though and some interesting plot points...hopefully the characters become more likeable.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #4: Oct 16, 2009 11:36:52 am
      I'm well and truly hooked! I watch it on Fridays (just about to watch the fourth episode ;)) after it airs in America on Thursday nights. Dominic Monaghan (Merry from LOTR and Charlie Pace from LOST) will be in it soon as well. One of me favourite actors.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #5: Oct 27, 2009 12:15:38 am
      Love it Jericho's better though, but im hooked already.

Quick Reply