Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Have Your Say On Anfield Match Day Experience

Read 7059 times
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Have Your Say On Anfield Match Day Experience
      Oct 16, 2009 12:05:25 pm
      ARE WE ON THE BALL 'OFF THE PITCH'?
      Liverpool FC 16 October 2009
          We want to create an outstanding match day experience at Anfield so today we are launching a survey to give you the opportunity to share your ‘off the pitch’ likes and dislikes and to tell us where we need to improve.
      While we can’t always control what happens on the pitch, we want to do more to make sure our fans have the best possible match day experience off it – from getting to the Anfield and soaking up the pre-match atmosphere to encountering friendly stewards, enjoying good quality refreshments, benefiting from comfortable, clean and functional facilities and all those other aspects that contribute to your day. Put simply we want to repay your support for the Club with a consistently outstanding match day experience. But we need your feedback to help set our priorities.

We’re asking you to think about your most recent trips to Anfield and share your experiences and opinions with us. What do we get right? Where do we need to improve?

By clicking on the following link and completing a short 3 question survey you’ll help us open the lines of communication and begin a new era of consultation. Your priorities will kick off a structured and meaningful listening process that will ensure that we improve those areas that matter most to you and that we create an Anfield match day experience that makes everyone proud.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey.zgi?p=WEB229RDXDS2LB

Please take the time to tell us what you think. We promise to share the results and keep you posted on our continuing improvement wor

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N166065091016-0917.htm
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Re: Have Your Say On Anfield Match Day Experience
      Reply #1: Oct 16, 2009 12:14:04 pm
      I just ended up ranting about tourists.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #2: Oct 16, 2009 01:52:40 pm
      I just ended up ranting about tourists.

I said printing a few songs in the matchday program might be a good idea so those who don't know them yet can join in and hopefully improve the atmosphere a bit.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #3: Oct 16, 2009 05:30:30 pm
      Ban day trippers or anyone with a camera!
      timmj60
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -14 
      Reply #4: Oct 17, 2009 06:30:11 pm
      f..k me im an oot only get 6/7 times a year.i agree .ban all them scousers who sit there and dont sing .
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #5: Oct 17, 2009 09:28:12 pm
      f..k me im an oot only get 6/7 times a year.I agree .ban all them scousers who sit there and dont sing .

There aren't any. They cant get tickets.
      Kop-Cnut
      • Forum David Johnson

• 228 posts |
      Reply #6: Oct 17, 2009 10:01:08 pm
      There aren't any. They cant get tickets.
      i wouldnt stereotype the tourists im from ireland and have only managed to get over four times.When i wen over i was singing as loud as anyone else there were plenty of scousers that werent joining in,personally i was dissapointed with our 'fans' who were more intrested in taking photos ,but you can understand that when a 8 or 9 year old comes over to anfield for the first time understandibly they want to take picture of evereything,but when i managed to get over for a european night against juventus in 05 it was magical,one of the best nights of my life,if the atmosphere could match that week in week out Anfield would turn into the feared stadium it is in europe
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #7: Oct 18, 2009 02:50:32 am
      I wouldnt stereotype the tourists im from ireland and have only managed to get over four times.When I wen over I was singing as loud as anyone else there were plenty of scousers that werent joining in,personally I was dissapointed with our 'fans' who were more intrested in taking photos ,but you can understand that when a 8 or 9 year old comes over to anfield for the first time understandibly they want to take picture of evereything,but when I managed to get over for a european night against juventus in 05 it was magical,one of the best nights of my life,if the atmosphere could match that week in week out Anfield would turn into the feared stadium it is in europe

You wouldnt be what I would call a tourist. Im not talking about oot's (being from Lancashire that would be very hypocritical), Im talking about camera flashing goody shopping silent sitting know nothing lumps of sh*te that have invaded our club since Istanbul.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #8: Oct 18, 2009 04:24:19 pm
      f..k me im an oot only get 6/7 times a year.i agree .ban all them scousers who sit there and dont sing .

Slagging scousers you cheeky tw*t, why don't you F**k off and support Rangers!
      danielevans
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 67 posts | -4 
      Reply #9: Nov 06, 2009 07:25:55 pm
      Im 15 and i used to be one the lucky ones cos my dads got a season ticket and at the start of last season i got to 8 games but at the marseille game the stewards wouldnt let me in cos i had to be over 18 to get in on my own(which i think is stupied because i started going in on my own from the age of 12 and there are 2 stewards on every exit so its not like im going to get kidknapped) and i do agree with people who say that some season ticket holders hardly ever sing but its not all of them because a lot of them do sing and are very passionate. But I belive the problem is the corropartes because they arrive dead on kick off and never sing and wear ridiculous suits whats that so do with a footy match its about wearing your shirt, scarve, badges, hates etc!!!!!
      Joshuar
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #10: Jan 26, 2010 11:41:48 pm
      Hey I'm wondering if someone can help,
      I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but its going to be my first visit to Anfield on Saturday against Bolton and I know it may sound a stupid question but are you allowed to take backpacks into Anfield?
      I've been to games at my local ground and they ask to take a look inside the bag, is this the same here?
      Also, rest assured, Although its my first time and some may call me a tourist, that doesnt mean I won't be singing as loud as I can. If I come back home without a sore throat I'll see the day as a failure ;)
      Yeah, so can anyone answer my question?
      Thanks,
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #11: Jan 26, 2010 11:48:56 pm
      Hey I'm wondering if someone can help,
      I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but its going to be my first visit to Anfield on Saturday against Bolton and I know it may sound a stupid question but are you allowed to take backpacks into Anfield?
      I've been to games at my local ground and they ask to take a look inside the bag, is this the same here?
      Also, rest assured, Although its my first time and some may call me a tourist, that doesnt mean I won't be singing as loud as I can. If I come back home without a sore throat I'll see the day as a failure ;)
      Yeah, so can anyone answer my question?
      Thanks,

Welcome mate. You should be OK taking a backpack in as long as it's not massive! The stewards will want to look inside though, in case you're smuggling a small child in for free that the club could be making money off you for. Where are you from?

Oh, and bring your boots. Lucas is crap. Allegedly.
      Joshuar
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #12: Jan 27, 2010 12:08:54 am
      Welcome mate. You should be OK taking a backpack in as long as it's not massive! The stewards will want to look inside though, in case you're smuggling a small child in for free that the club could be making money off you for. Where are you from?

Oh, and bring your boots. Lucas is crap. Allegedly.

;D. yeah just a normal backpack.. I've just realised I sound like a potential terrorist. :l Its just so I don't have to carry like, scarves or shirts I've bought round in plastic bags.
      I'm from Bristol so its abit of an early morning hike on the train but after supporting them since I was small I thought it's time to watch a match at Anfield before the alleged move (is that still happening?).
      ;D, I'll be sure to bring my boots but I think it would only be worth it if Reina got injured as I'm a keeper, Which would mean I'd need my gloves aswell :D
      Are you from Liverpool?
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #13: Jan 27, 2010 12:11:02 am
      Of course! :)

I hope you enjoy yourself mate, and enjoy all the singing!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #14: Jan 31, 2010 05:04:41 am
      What the F**k was that Thomas Crook sh*te at half time, with the sombero's on poles and deckchairs.

Guaranteed Soccer Am or MOTD2 bits at the end will feature a clip of the deckchairs in a mildly supposedly funny yet patronising way of taking the piss out of us.

A complete F***ing embarrassment just to keep our corporate partners happy!

Quick Reply