Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match against Sunderland?

Lucas Leiva
      (9.6%)
      Pepe Reina
      (69.9%)
      Daniel Agger
      (20.5%)

Sunderland 1-0 Liverpool - Post Match Meltdown

Read 41418 times
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1647 
      • YNWA
      Re: Sunderland 1-0 Liverpool - Post Match Meltdown
      Reply #299: Oct 18, 2009 09:12:57 pm
      You smooth talker these are the exact words I have been looking for.

Yes, I detect a hint of dissatisfaction...

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #300: Oct 18, 2009 09:18:06 pm
      Their so stupid. Imagine how much danger he'd be in if everyone knew who he was. What would be the point of the interview anyway

SSn "So as a Liverpool fan how do you feel about being responsible for your teams loss?"

Boy " ......"

SSN " What have your friends said to you"

Boy "......."

SSN "Have you had any problems on the street or at school. Has anyone been aggressive towards you?"

Boy - *shows black eye and bruises*

SSN should have more sense.

And then later in the week, the Daily Mail or Daily Star have headlines about the boy receiving hate-mail and grief from Liverpool fans.

Cos you know what the bas**rds are like!
      Namibian009
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #301: Oct 18, 2009 09:29:15 pm
       "Hey Arsene, how come you bought all the foreign Players before most of us"? Arsene replies "Well Alex, its because they are smarter than English ones" "NO WAY!" Alex says, prove it!" Arsene shouts over to Robin van Persie and says "Robin, who is your fathers son, but not your brother"? Robin thinks and says "why, I am boss" Arsene says to Alex, "see, I told you, smarter than the English!" Sir Alex heads off back to Manchester and at the training session calls Wayne Rooney over, he says to Wayne, "Listen here, Wenger thinks that the foreign players are smarter, prove him wrong son, answer this question, "Who is your fathers son, but not your brother?" Rooney scratches his head and says "what are you on about? I havn`t got a clue" Alex gets angry and says "right, you have ten minutes to find the answer" Rooney rushes over to Dimitar Berbatov and says "hey Dimitar, who is your fathers son, but not your brother?" Dimitar thinks for a second and says, "Thats easy, I am" Rooney says, "Great, thanks" then rushes back to Alex and shouts "Boss, Boss, ask me the question again" Alex says, "ok, who is your fathers son, but not your brother?" Wayne grins a stupid grin and says, "thats easy boss, its Dimitar Berbatov!" Sir Alex reddens and shouts back at Rooney "No you Idiot, its Robin van Persie!"
      Fucnuts!!!
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #302: Oct 19, 2009 10:12:02 am
      thats got to be the worst quote of the season, as if he is going to make any difference, had one chance and fluffed it.

I didn't mean about Voronin just the the ammount of time we waited until anything got changed
      Esoteric Mist
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 577 posts | -5 
      Reply #303: Oct 19, 2009 11:44:26 am
      "Hey Arsene, how come you bought all the foreign Players before most of us"? Arsene replies "Well Alex, its because they are smarter than English ones" "NO WAY!" Alex says, prove it!" Arsene shouts over to Robin van Persie and says "Robin, who is your fathers son, but not your brother"? Robin thinks and says "why, I am boss" Arsene says to Alex, "see, I told you, smarter than the English!" Sir Alex heads off back to Manchester and at the training session calls Wayne Rooney over, he says to Wayne, "Listen here, Wenger thinks that the foreign players are smarter, prove him wrong son, answer this question, "Who is your fathers son, but not your brother?" Rooney scratches his head and says "what are you on about? I havn`t got a clue" Alex gets angry and says "right, you have ten minutes to find the answer" Rooney rushes over to Dimitar Berbatov and says "hey Dimitar, who is your fathers son, but not your brother?" Dimitar thinks for a second and says, "Thats easy, I am" Rooney says, "Great, thanks" then rushes back to Alex and shouts "Boss, Boss, ask me the question again" Alex says, "ok, who is your fathers son, but not your brother?" Wayne grins a stupid grin and says, "thats easy boss, its Dimitar Berbatov!" Sir Alex reddens and shouts back at Rooney "No you Idiot, its Robin van Persie!"
      Fucnuts!!!
      :lmao: Nice one
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #304: Oct 19, 2009 12:40:59 pm

Why, apart from Pepe, all the out-field players played sh*te!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #305: Oct 19, 2009 02:43:43 pm
      i think liverpool will win the title it doesn't matter that the only team Rafa has built is torres and Gerrard

You taking the piss with that avatar?

F**k off shithouse manc tw*t!

Remind us about Danny Wallace, Mike Phelan, Ralph F***ing Milne, Russell Beardsmore and all the other piles off sh*te Fergie bought in his first five years!

FabulousAurelio
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 537 posts | 11 
      Reply #306: Oct 19, 2009 03:01:51 pm
      Why, apart from Pepe, all the out-field players played sh*te!

Voronin was good when he came on.
      FabulousAurelio
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 537 posts | 11 
      Reply #307: Oct 19, 2009 03:03:55 pm
      O NO sh*t HE DIDNT SIGN GERRARD..... BUT IM NOT TAKING THE PISS HOW LONG DO U STICK WITH RAFA.... U ARE A JOKE AT THE MOMENT     

:mad:

Oh stop it your making me so angry you big bad man ::)
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #308: Oct 19, 2009 03:11:15 pm
      About that ball.

Could have been worse.

Could have been Sponge Bob.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #309: Oct 19, 2009 03:16:33 pm
      Quote from: Another obsessed c**t
      BUT IM NOT TAKING THE PISS HOW LONG DO U STICK WITH RAFA....

For as long as we keep twatting you 4-1 on your turf, mong!
      red_micheal
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 126 posts |
      Reply #310: Oct 20, 2009 12:17:37 am
      If anyone is to blame it is the officials who dont know the rules of the game.

we shouldnt be giving the officials the opportunity to be deciding our fate in these games!!!
      bgwdivemaster
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 357 posts |
      Reply #311: Oct 20, 2009 03:45:17 am
      So I was over in Ireland visiting my girlfriend.  Sitting in a pub in Kilkenny waiting for the Liverpool match to start and turns out to be a focking Man U. pub so not showing the match.  Then a number of drunk Liverpool supporters come in and update me on the status (my Irish phone web sucks) and tell me we were scored on by a beach ball.  A fockin beach ball!  I just got back to the US tonight.  I have to see the highlight of this.  I'm beyond pissed. 
      fc~hansa~fing
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #312: Oct 20, 2009 03:27:14 pm
      in germany a pellet of paper once helped a team ^^ : HSV vs. Werder Bremen [Das Papierkugel-Tor] [HD!]
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #313: Oct 20, 2009 04:31:47 pm
      ^ I actually saw that match live on TV which is a rarity for me.

Quick Reply