Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Which would you prefer to win 2007 / 08

Premiership
      (98.1%)
      European Cup
      (1.9%)

Europe or Premiership next season

Read 4943 times
      boblfcec5
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts |
      Re: Europe or Premiership next season
      Reply #46: Jun 16, 2007 06:19:15 pm
      Samcharles, your really starting to piss me off and many other members for that matter. With your "close contact" rumours with the club. Then going and saying the complete opposite. Your sudden outbursts are incredibly annoying.

Pull yourself together, your talking about Liverpool as if we are fighting relegation! Couldnt be more far from it lad. We need fans with optimism, support for Rafa and the players and love for Liverpool FC. Not some crying git who keeps coming out with statements like "We will not win the prem."

You should seriously think about where your loyalty lies and think before you post.

Well said here have been on a number of posts in the forum and the crap that is coming from Samcharles mouth makes me laugh or is that cry!! He seems to think he knows  more then anyone. Sam unless you have actual facts on something why are you posting or are you just trying to get us all to think the same as you....never going to happen!! You pessimistic  view to our transfer dealings don't forget the season only ended like a month ago we still have 2 months left so we shouldn't be worrying now. And to say we won't win the premiership is just mad, how is that supporting your team come on sort it out!!!! LFC forever You'll Never Walk Alone!!!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #47: Jun 17, 2007 10:37:03 pm
      Obviously we want the league - whats with this prem/premiership sh*t, can't stand the term - please don't fall for that sky sh*te

Tis why we keep saying we want no 19 - under this prem crap it would be our first if yer catch me drift - don't fall for it!

Anyway we exist to win trophies, haven't voted cos I'm a greedy c**t and I want both!!
      Liverpool Fc Biggest Fan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #48: Jun 18, 2007 12:16:30 pm
      Premier league

Quick Reply