Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Well Done S.O.S - SOS Billboards in Liverpool

Read 15936 times
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: Well Done S.O.S - SOS Billboards in Liverpool
      Reply #69: Mar 06, 2010 08:10:38 pm
      Fair F***ing play to SOS without them there there would be F**k all protests. They have put there own time and money into a universal cause, all Liverpool fans want them clowns out, SOS have done something about it.

I wonder how much money and time Henrik you've put into getting the owners out. Very easy for you to post messages on the internet about what you would or have done. These lads are doing it rather than talking about and fair play to them.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #70: Mar 06, 2010 08:25:37 pm
      as I've already said, I passed up the chance to get a season ticket this summer because of our situation and have not put a penny into the club for close to 2 years (I even resent watching LFCTV because of the advertising which it may or may not generate on the back of)

Yes, because that helps.

What other earth-shattering things are you getting up to?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #71: Mar 06, 2010 08:29:23 pm
      Yes, because that helps.

What other earth-shattering things are you getting up to?

at least he's making an effort Ross, don't be horrible
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #72: Mar 06, 2010 08:36:05 pm
      Not being funny but - surely the only thing putting no money into the club does is makes things worse financially?

Can you imagine if every Liverpool supporter decided to not go to any match or buy any merchandise.

The only reason I'm being like that is as a result of what he's said about S.O.S. Spec and plank in eyes springs to mind.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #73: Mar 06, 2010 09:00:05 pm

The essence of my point is that SOS have been functional for >2 years and IMHO have not done enough to make life uncomfortable for the Yanks - a hardly earth-shattering position
      You are of course entitled to your opinions, but rest assured some of us have sacrificed a great deal more,to try and rid our club of H&G.Spirit of Shankly is our vehicle to protest against the ownership and we shall continue,but we can only succeed in the short-term if all fans take part in the activities,we would prefer to have 20,000 fans taking part each time .This would give us more media coverage and see more positive results in our attempts to rid our club of the current owners.I passed on my season ticket to my son many years ago, so I rarely get to see a live game at Anfield,but that doesn't stop me travelling down from Cumbria to take part in the protests,and futile that you may think that is,I will never give up regardless of how small my contribution is.
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock
      • Started Topic

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #74: Mar 07, 2010 11:51:36 am
      If most of these internet advisors would join the Union, join the meetings and hear their views, join the protests if called upon or even offer help for free as most of us do, we would be bigger, but half of them just moan and moan till its too late. go the games enjoy your match day experiances, thats all that counts to some people.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #75: Mar 07, 2010 07:53:04 pm
      Just like to say this is absolutely superb work guys.  Not only is it reinforcing the s**t they have put us in around the city but it's even better that it's making the press in America. 

With regards to getting involved with SOS I'm not in a position financially to join or get to meetings or protests (I live in South Yorks) so for now all I can offer is support on the forum. 

Keep up the good work.
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock
      • Started Topic

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #76: Mar 07, 2010 08:06:22 pm
      Just like to say this is absolutely superb work guys.  Not only is it reinforcing the s**t they have put us in around the city but it's even better that it's making the press in America.  

With regards to getting involved with SOS I'm not in a position financially to join or get to meetings or protests (I live in South Yorks) so for now all I can offer is support on the forum.  

Keep up the good work.

Are you on the facebook group Debs, you can keep up with news there, also ge first hand links to the SOS also.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1051536528646#!/spiritofshankly?ref=ts
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #77: Mar 07, 2010 08:20:20 pm

Are you on the facebook group Debs, you can keep up with news there, also ge first hand links to the SOS also.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1051536528646#!/spiritofshankly?ref=ts

I'm not no I've always avoided using facebook to be honest but I can always make an exception for a good cause. 
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock
      • Started Topic

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #78: Mar 07, 2010 08:31:59 pm
      No problem, don't join just for that.

Quick Reply